세븐틴:  Main Course!

Action

세븐틴:  Main Course!

 

        And then, after a tiring day, Seventeen squad prepared for their march to their sumptuous dinner inside a market after their twins called. There, only few could recognize them because it’s already too late for their carats to be out. They enjoyed their street food together. It’s such a good time to be with the others too. They feel relaxed doing that kind of bonding once in a while.

 

        It was obviously cold outside and Mingyu and Jun were always there for their hyung who gets easily cold to give him a warm embrace. While eating, Mingyu and Jun alternately embraces Jeonghan in order to give extra warmth on his body. Then, for Jeonghan, he was just relaxed with his two moving heater on his sides. He enjoyed eating comfortably while he fed the boys in exchange. They even toasted their shikye and celebrate their Clap’s first win.

 

        Obviously, no matter how energetic and happy the boys were, their battery began depleting. The boys went home accordingly and without taking any shower except washing their faces, they immediately went to bed.

 

        Not a good time for Jeonghan when his sickness was disturbing him in his sleep. His ideal was not available that time because he was so exhausted hyping the team up. What happened was he went outside the room again, vomit and brush his teeth, but he realized that he’s not getting any better, so he tried to call at least one person to help him while struggling with his blurry eyes.

 

        He came into his dongsaeng’s room immediately and tapped just someone without identifying who it was.

 

        Vernon was awaken by Jeonghan’s shake and panting. As soon as his senses felt that it was his hyung’s voice, he got up like a robot and saw Jeonghan grasping the mantle of his bed.

 

        In his surprise, Jeonghan was slowly curving down on the floor. He immediately assisted Jeonghan as he could see that he had the urge of vomiting again. The young boy carried him fast to the toilet and assisted Jeonghan on the sink.

 

        Some other time, he was gripping on the corner of the sink.

 

Vernon:

How are you feeling?

 

Jeonghan:

I’m cold Vernon.

Help me take a warm bath.

 

        The young man automatically faced Jeonghan in front of him and caressed his beautiful face. He thought of alternatives that he could do to help Jeonghan to injure the pain when he thought of the doctor’s advice.

 

Vernon:

Hyung… we-

 

        His words were halted after recalling what Doctor Eric explained the previous day; though, he never considers another daring act just to save Jeonghan. Of course, his main goal was to protect him, not to get a piece of price. The boy did everything just to make his Jeonghan hyung feel better in any way possible without drowning him in a warm bath like what Jeonghan wanted. It was not good, with skin itself and with his current situation plus the weather.

 

        Vernon leaned forward as he put on a tight embrace, enough to make Jeonghan feel a little warmer; however, the chills won’t stop. When he felt no progress, he pulled Jeonghan more after opening the warm bath just to put on a steam inside the room.

 

        It was tough. The older boy wasn’t improving at all. He’s chilling. He’s cold.

 

        Vernon pulled Jeonghan out of the room as he carried him to the living room and rest his body on the sofa while leaning him on his body in a sitting position.

 

        He was embracing him tight still and then, he observed. He was supposed to call the doctor, but he remembered that he left his phone inside the room.

 

        The younger rubbed Jeonghan’s skin as gentle as he could but made sure that it would deliver heat in his skin.

 

Vernon:

Hyung?

Hyung.

(He called softly)

 

Jeonghan:

Vernon.

(With chills shaking his mouth while answering)

 

Vernon:

Is it that bad?

 

        Vernon felt really bad that it almost literally break his heart. After witnessing Jeonghan like that made Vernon think that he couldn’t do something for him. He wished he could at least do something to get Jeonghan feel better, but same as the others, while witnessing him suffering, he felt useless.

 

Vernon:

Hyung. Hold on.

Hold my hand.

 

        Vernon reached his hand to intertwine it to the other.

 

Vernon:

Squeeze me whenever you feel the pain. So I can feel it too.

 

        The boy began crying with his shaking voice. Jeonghan could clearly hear it.

 

Vernon:

Hyung please, let me hear and feel you are in pain, so I can share with you.

(His tears continued to fall down)

Let me feel it too.

Jeonghan hyung.

(He kept on calling)

 

        That time, Jeonghan felt that finally he was suffering with somebody and he’s not alone.

 

Vernon:

Hyung. I’m fine. I’m fine

Don’t worry. I can handle. Let me feel what you feel or else I will feel useless for the rest of my life.

(Continued sobbing)

 

        Jeonghan tightened his hold on Vernon’s hand as he buried his face unto the boy’s chest groaning in pain.

 

        If you ask Vernon, it was the most painful thing to feel and see in the world- the suffering of an important person while you couldn’t do anything to get him better.

 

Vernon:

Keep on holding to me, hyung.

We can pass this all through.

 

        His words were encouraging, and it helped Jeonghan believed in him.

 

        Great job, Vernon!

 

        Slowly, Jeonghan could feel his coldness subsiding and left Vernon a smile while facing him.

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you, Vernon. I am better now.

I’m sorry.

(He smiled as good as he could)
 

Vernon:

I’m glad to hear that.

 

        Jeonghan caressed his Di Caprio’s face and wiped his tears gently.

 

Jeonghan:

I’m sorry I made you cry.

 

Vernon:

No. you made me feel better, hyung.

I hope I did well too.

 

        Then, he kissed Jeonghan’s forehead with all the tenderness he could.

 

Jeonghan:

So warm.

(He whispered)

Good night, Vernonie~

Saranghae~

 

Vernon:

Alright, then let us stay inside the room alright.

Don’t worry, I won’t go.

(He smiled)

 

Jeonghan:

Sure. Thanks!

Can I have one more favour?

 

Vernon:

What is it, hyung?

 

Jeonghan:

Carry me, please.

 

Vernon:

(He smiled sweetly)

That’s not a favour, but your privilege for being such a strong person, hyung.

 

Jeonghan:

That’s a good reward. I should keep going on.

(He said with a tired voice)

Vernonie, I think I am too tired. Is it okay if I sleep while being carried?

 

Vernon:

You do what you have to do, hyung.

But remember, tomorrow, I wanna claim my prize like what Jun had.

 

Jeonghan:

Noted.

Good night. Saranghae~

 

Vernon:

Good night.

I love you.

 

        As soon as Jeonghan had settled down on Vernon’s arms, he feel asleep. Good thing the boy was strong and careful enough not to wake Jeonghan up while fixing his position on his bed.

 

        Vernon embraced him the whole night until they woke up by Seungcheol’s call.

 

        While having their breakfast, as usual, Seungcheol took the time to discuss their schedule.

       

Seungcheol:

Okay, listen…

We are invited to perform at MAMA in Japan and we are doing a collab with our sunbaes, alright.

I already talk to Aron hyung and the others about our collab.

You know what to do.

Most importantly… BEHAVE! Alright?

 

Sebongs:

KK!

 

        Then, Jeonghan took the time to glance at his poor boy thinking that he must be tired, based on how Vernon was spacing out.

 

Jeonghan:

Vernonie~ eat your food before it gets cold.

 

Vernon:

(He was startled)

Ah-uh-ummm… yeah.
(With his straight glance)

 

Jeonghan:

Vernon, are you okay?

 

Seungcheol:

(Noticed the two talking)

What’s up?

 

Jeonghan:

I just need to talk to this handsome human for a while.

Don’t mind us.

(He smiled)

 

        The boys were worried but it felt like its still the same because sometimes Vernon was like that too. Especially when he’s groggy and lack of sleep.

 

Jeonghan:

Vernonie?

 

Vernon:

Ah- hyung!

Why?

(He was startled)

 

Jeonghan:

Your food is getting cold.

 

Vernon:

Oh- yeah. Sorry.

 

Jeonghan:

What’s bothering you?

 

Vernon:

Don’t mind me hyung.

(He smiled)

I’m alright.

(Then, a bold word came out to his mouth early in the morning)

I love you, hyung.

 

        It, again, surprised everybody in the dining table. The boys felt threatened as he was the bold- maybe boldest one in revealing his feelings to his hyung.

 

        On the contrary, Jeonghan happily received his sweet words.

 

Jeonghan:

I love you too~ go to my room afterwards. You will claim your price.

(He said with unintentionally y tone)

 

        Those lingered on the boy’s ears and thought of something else. Especially Vernon who was influenced by Doctor Eric with all the speculations and solutions they might be considering regarding Jeonghan’s sickness. Oh my! They need to calm down. Besides, Vernon should be the one guarding, but somehow he was scared that if he was invited or something, he would give up.

 

        Vernon pinched himself hard in order to fix his mind. Too sad it was too hard that it made him shout a little. He wasn’t expecting that he could do that to himself. He did an excessive pain on himself because he accidentally pinched his sensitive skin on his thighs, so no one could notice.

 

        That sound was weird because nothing’s happening, though. It caught the other’s attention.

 

Hoshi:

Ya! What was that?

 

        Immediately he blushed as he defended himself.

 

Vernon:

I was- I was just pinching myself because I am still sleepy.

 

Jeonghan:

(Felt it was his fault)

Sorry.

 

Vernon:

No, hyung. None of this was your fault.

(He smiled)

I love you.

(He repeated again)

See you later in the room.

I’ll go and take a bath first, so we can all get ready.

 

Jeonghan:

Alright.

I love you too.

 

        Seungcheol and the others were concerned of their rapper’s actions, and at the same time, it threatens them.

 

        One by one- actually all at once, they pampered Jeonghan with ‘I love you’ as his desert in the morning.

 

        What the hell was going on? Jeonghan was confused with their actions. That time, the only person he could think as normal is Vernon.

 

Jeonghan:

(He giggled)

Guys, what’s going on?

I thought we’re cool. C’mon!

Wake up, we’re getting late.

I will take a bath first.

 

Joshua:

(He was surprised)
oh wow! Congrats for volunteering yourself first.

(He tease)

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah. Because I don’t wanna wash the dishes.

(He chuckled)

Shua, you do the dishes for me, please.

 

Joshua:

Ya. I don’t want. You do it.

 

Jeonghan:

You’ll get your prize later as well.

(He smirked)

 

Joshua:

(Immediately…)

DK-ah, let’s clean up.

 

Mingyu:

How about us?

 

Jeonghan:

2 per day.

It’s hard to work with one already. My energy is not enough, you know.

(He teased them like in a way)

 

        They all blushed except for Jun who tasted it and who wanted more.

 

Seungcheol:

(Feel excited and all warm with the raise of his heart beat)

Ya! What is it?

 

Jeonghan:

Jun knew how hard and energy consuming it is.

Right, Jun?

 

        Jun smirked, into his acting again.

 

Jun:

It was kind of limited and wanted to ask for more.

That was so gooood~

(With a y voice)

 

        Goodness, what a morning for the boys. No offense but they felt aroused by Jeonghan’s talking; in addition, Jun’s voice was really y. Damn! They need punishing!

 

Jeonghan:

Jun… I think, you are right. I feel the same way too. (meaning: he helped the boy to relax) Let’s extend it the other day.

(He winked)

Sorry I was exhausted that night.

 

        Gosh! Jeonghan! Watch your words!!! You don’t know how much adrenaline had run repeatedly in their whole body. Stop!

 

        Jun giggled and was satisfied in Jeonghan’s extension.

 

Jun:

Alright.

I will ask it whenever I feel like it.

 

Jeonghan:

Sure.

Choose the best time!

(He chuckled)

 

        Meanwhile, the other boys were uncomfortable. Some were stomping their feet on the ground, some were walking back and forth, and few would pull their hair or bite a pillow because they were paranoid and looking forward to that ‘Prize’

 

        Later on, when Jeonghan and Vernon was already finish washing their bodies, Vernon went straight to Jeonghan’s room and claim his price.

 

        The pretty boy forbidden them to step inside the room or go near the place while they’re doing Vernon’s session. But of course, they won’t listen.

 

-Inside the room-

 

        It was their own time. Vernon was kind of excited and at the same time, anxious with what Jeonghan’s prize was.

 

        Meanwhile, Jeonghan asked Vernon to remove his shirt first as he put on lotion on his hand.

 

Jeonghan:

Lie down.

(He smiled sweetly)

Let’s start.

 

        Vernon lie down and waited for Jeonghan’s hand to caress his body. Oh well, Vernon had the idea that it was massage because of the lotion in the first place. The aroma was so good and he’s feeling better because of the right force Jeonghan was putting on his back while doing the massage.

 

        Since the feeling was so good, the boy couldn’t keep in satisfaction and murmuring words of gratefulness.

 

Vernon:

Auh~ feels so good.

 

Jeonghan:

Is it alright?

You want me to go harder?

 

Vernon:

No. its fine, hyung.

JJoah. Jjoah.

 

Jeonghan:

Alright.

Thank goodness you are liking this.

 

Vernon:

It’s the best hyung.

(With his ecstatic moans)

 

Jeonghan:

Just tell me if you want a little harder.

 

Vernon:

Don’t exhaust yourself early in the morning, hyung. We have a fully packed schedule. You know that.

 

Jeonghan:

Alright.

 

-Outside the Room-

 

        Oh dear Lord! What were they doing? All the boys were listening outside the room. No doubt and Jeonghan might know it already, based on how loudly they whispered to each other.

 

        Although Jun knew about it, he couldn’t help but to imagine bizzare things too because of their wild and double meaning –only for adults- conversation. Maybe Jeonghan intentionally plan that; however, Vernon had this pure mind still, although, the sound he’s producing was quite R18 with a blind eyes.

 

        Poor Sebongs

 

 

---

 

        Massage was already done. Vernon dressed up properly as he went out of their room. On the other hand, Jeonghan was seen changing his clothes, for the reason that he must get ready for the show; however, the boys really read his actions differently. Jun, who knew that it was just a massage came having a second thought.

 

        After some time, the boys started swarming over Jeonghan without saying any word.

 

        Meanwhile, Jeonghan find them cute, but he left the boys clueless continuously thinking of the price. Aigoo! Mischievous isn’t he?