세븐틴: Lost and Found

Action

세븐틴: Lost and Found

 

        They had started the next day early. The boys got up one after another. In fact, since they were connected to each other, after one had stood up, the other one would automatically stand up. It’s like a domino effect. And so, all at once, they got up. Meanwhile the other two, Jeonghan and Wonwoo were still peaceful and comfortable cuddling each other while sleeping.

 

        Seungkwan peaked on them and they seemed okay already. It’s obvious from their cuddling though. DK was glad learning that from Seungkwan; however, he’s not confident that he and Wonwoo would be comfortable to each other after the jealousy issue. The others who knew about it- actually, all of them- would go encourage him to talk to his hyung.

 

        Meanwhile, their leader needed to check Seungkwanie’s temperature and condition, since he got his fever high again because he’s so bad at resting. He always overdo it. The boy was up to work still; even though, he was asked to rest.

 

        Boo still had a fever, but he’s getting well based on his actions. On the other hand, Seungcheol was about to check Jeonghan’s temperature as well, but he couldn’t because his face was buried comfortably on Wonwoo’s chest.

 

Seungcheol:

Boys, what’s our breakfast?

Mingyu ya, prepare something heavy. We will just order for noodles. Who wants Jjamppong?

 

        Squishy Sebongs raised their hands, except for one.

 

Joshua:

Can we have spaghetti?

(He joked)

 

        Then, all cracked a smile. Unfortunately, that sweet giggles woke the two up who were sleeping on the couch.

 

Jeonghan:

What was that?

 

        He was still having his eyes closed. On the other side, Wonwoo forced himself to wake up.

 

Seungcheol:

(When he noticed they were awake)

Wonwoo ya, check Jeonghan’s temperature.

 

        Immediately, Wonwoo checked and he seemed okay unlike Seungkwan.

 

Wonwoo:

He’s alright.

 

Seungcheol:

Get him up now. He needs to take his medicine.

Dokyeomie, prepare something for Seungkwan and Jeonghan first, so they can drink their medicine already.

 

DK:

Alright.

Junhui hyung!

(He called)

Do we have fruits?

 

Jun:

Yeah. The one Wonwoo brought yesterday.

Should I peel it?

(He shouted from the other side of the house)

 

DK:

Can you?

I have to make sandwich for Seungkwanie and Jeonghanie hyung.

 

Jun:

No problem.

 

        The boys started to do their assigned chores before they go to practice. By the time DK was filling the bread with a spread, Wonwoo came in and talk to him casually.

 

Wonwoo:

Good morning.

(With a straight tone)

 

        DK was startled.

 

Wonwoo:

I’m sorry about yesterday. I hope we are still good. I didn’t mean to.

 

DK:

Oh-

(He felt awkward because Wonwoo was apologizing personally)

Th-that was nothing, hyung.

 

Wonwoo:

No. I think I hurt you.

Sorry.

I was not in the right mind that night. I’m so exhausted that’s why.

 

        DK finally smiled.

 

DK:

That was nothing.

Are you okay now, hyung?

 

Wonwoo:

(Confused)

I always am.

 

DK;

I heard you had a gastritis right before you went to the hospital to kidnap Jeonghanie hyung.

 

Wonwoo:

Oh, that. That was nothing.

I am fine now.

(Then, he smiled, indicating that everything was o so smooth between them)

 

DK:

Alright.

Take care of yourself too hyung.

 

Wonwoo:

You too.

And… make me one too.

I am hungry.

Thanks.

(He smiled)

 

DK:

Alright. I’ll make one for all of us.

 

        While the others were preparing for things, Vernon who was assigned bringing Jeonghan’s medicine to him was so so shy and embarrassed that he couldn’t even look straight at Jeonghan’s eyes.

 

        Jeonghan, on the other hand, was confused on how Vernon acted in front of him.

 

Jeonghan:

Vernon, why?

Something’s wrong?

 

        Upon hearing his hyung’s sweet voice, his ears automatically turn into red.

 

Vernon:

N-Nothing.

(He stuttered for the first time in history)

Are you feeling better?

(Without looking at Jeonghan)

 

        Jeonghan noticed that unlike before, he couldn’t look straight at him.

 

Jeonghan:

Vernon, is there any problem?

Just tell me, c’mon. I am you hyung.

 

 

Vernon:

Nothing, hyung. I am fine.

Please get well soon.

Don’t drink your meds first. I’ll go and bring your sandwich. It’s not good if you drink medicine with an empty stomach.

 

Jeonghan:

Alright.

(He smiled gently)

 

        Just then, Vernon ran towards the kitchen as soon as he could. Minghao noticed that Vernon was acting weird with his flushed red face. And the reason behind it was that of Doctor Eric’s Theory. The ‘heat’ theory. Oh my. Poor boy. His innocence was taken away that time when he talked to Doctor Eric. It’s not his fault thinking of it over and over again, since it was the doctor’s example. It really retained in his mind- the couple thing~

 

        Anyway, when Jeonghan was alone, Seungcheol went to talk to him.

 

Seungcheol:

Hey, how are you feeling? Did Jin hyung bring you home early?

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah. They did!

(He giggled)

 

Seungcheol:

Sorry, I wasn’t able to wait for you. I was so sleepy.

 

Jeonghan:

That’s okay.

Wonwoo waited for me.

 

Seungcheol:

Are you two okay?

I mean- I heard it from the others. You know. You can keep no secrets here.

(He giggled)

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah. We are all fine.

 

Seungcheol:

Good!

Tomorrow is our comeback. Can you join the performance?

 

Jeonghan:

No problem.

(He assured him)

 

Seungcheol:

Alright.

You are into our practice Jeonghan. No lazy time, alright. But you will join us after your fever had subsided.

 

Jeonghan:

I think I can join you in our first practice.

I don’t have fever anymore.

Check me again.

(He said when he saw Seungcheol doubting his words)

 

        Jeonghan seemed right when he told him that he had no fever.

 

Seungcheol:

I see. But I’ll let you join us after lunch.

 

Jeonghan:

How about Seungkwanie?

 

Seungcheol:

He’s doing fine. He just got his fever again because he’s not resting properly.

He said he’s gonna be alright, so don’t worry.

 

Jeonghan:

And you?

 

Seungcheol:

What about me?

 

Jeonghan:

How are you feeling?

You had a meeting with the boss after you talked to Soon Young and Woozi, I heard.

 

Seungcheol:

Nah. That’s nothing.

(He smiled)

 

        Then the doorbell rang. It seemed that it was the food they delivered.

 

Seungcheol:

I’ll go get our food.

 

Jeonghan:

Let me help.

 

        Later on, the boys were shouting out of joy as they saw several snacks stock on their cabinet and refrigerator.

 

        Some were surprised and confused.

 

Jihoon:

Why? Why? Why?

(He rushed to the kitchen)

 

Dino:

We saw a bunch of snacks in our cabinet!

 

Jihoon:

Whose are those? (Referring to the snacks)

 

Jun:

We don’t know.

A fairy!

 

        Joshua started scanning all over the fridge and saw a dozen of yogurt drinks in different flavour and he deducted that those were all Jeonghan’s food. When they arrived at the kitchen, Hoshi came running to Jeonghan, asking him for one yogurt drink.

 

Hoshi:

(Embracing him cutely)

Hyung, can I have one yogurt please.

 

Jeonghan:

(He chuckled)

Of course! I bought those for all of you. I mean- us.

 

        The boys cheered up.

 

Sebongs:

Thank you!

 

        After their breakfast, boys prepared for their practice. Fortunately, the two sick boys could join them already. They practiced not so hard. Just right and finally took a break and went on rampaging their refrigerator.

 

Meanwhile, one of their staffs brought gifts like flowers, fruits, cakes and many more things. Jeonghan received it. The others thought those were from fans, but they wondered how they knew about it when they didn’t let it in public. They thought that someone may have seen Jeonghan in the hospital. Anyway, it didn’t matter anymore as long as it’s not dangerous.

 

 

        While the others were busy, Jeonghan received a call after getting those gifts. When the boys fetched those gifts, they saw Jeonghan talking to someone over the phone. He looked awkward, but the boys didn’t pay much attention on him. They thought it was just his doctor, or their manager, or their boss.

         

 

        The conversation goes like this:

 

Jeonghan:

Ah- no sir.

Yes, I am fine, thank you.

I received the food and things you gave me.

Thank you.

You don’t have to do this, sir.

….

Thank you for your concern, sir but I am fine now. Nothing to worry about.

 

        He ended the call very annoyed and uneasy. The boys wondered what it was; however, they didn’t dare to ask because they didn’t want to ruin Jeonghan’s mood over a phone call. He’d open it up eventually.

 

        When it started bothering him, Minghao was the first one to ask.

 

Minghao:

Who’s that over the phone, hyung?

Someone bothered you?

 

Jeonghan:

(He smiled but a forced one)

Nope. Just the other boss.

 

Minghao:

You can tell me if he’s that bothering.

 

Jeonghan:

It’s nothing, Minghao ya. It’s just that I had a schedule again. Aiboo. I was requested again.

 

Minghao:

You can tell them no.

 

Jeonghan:

But it’s a big client. I have to show my pretty face to them, you know.

(He giggled jokingly)

It’s a cosmetic brand, Minghao ya… and since everybody has their own schedule and I’m the only one available. I was assigned to go there.

(He sighed)

I wanna stay home.

(He whined cutely)

 

Minghao:

Aigoo. Why do they have to see you in person? Your picture is enough to tell them how beautiful you are.

 

Jeonghan:

I know right!

(Then, he giggled)

I hope we get that promotion!

 

Minghao:

We will get it because you will represent us.

(He boosted up)

 

Jeonghan:

Alright! Fighting!!!

 

        Night came and the boys prepared their bodies for tomorrow’s event-Their shooting for their comeback promotions. The boys went early to bed, so they will look damn y hot when they go on cam; moreover, they needed energy to execute their new song properly.

 

 

       

 

        The time had come. It’s their anticipated comeback! Two different showcases filled their schedules that day. One was the one with MNET and the other was in a mini concert.

 

        Fixing their hair and make-up inside a studio again, Seventeen started their day with beautifying because they had to be extra hot when they’re on stage to kill someone on the spot. Yeah?

 

        As usual, some were scattered all over the place not to disturb the one seated for his makeup and hair inside a small studio, while waiting for their turn, because no matter how many their artists were, it was still insufficient for the boys.

 

        Shooting had started for their title song with another song; in addition, they had to film short clips for their promotions before they’d actually perform it live on TV.

 

        They shoot their ‘Without You’ first on the rooftop wearing their fabulous lonely man-looking fashion.

 

        While waiting, the boys were enjoying the view from the roof deck. The view was nice, and they could see almost the whole city on the height of the building.

 

        While practicing, one weakling wore his Dynafit coat back and endorse it to the camera allotted for their ‘Going Seventeen’ video. Everyone were fooling around enjoying the freezing breeze on the rooftop.

 

        As soon as the director went up and have their shoot planned. He instructed them and the staffs of their assignments. Before they started, they went into a brief acting sad session with their guru, Yoon Jeonghan and Wen Jun Hui as they internalized everything.

 

        They all looked so cute frowning and thinking of the longingness they needed in the video. They needed emotions, but it was kinda hard for the others.

 

        When the director called upon them, they requested for more time to internalize which they all found cute.

 

Soon Young:

Wait, director…

My mood is almost there.

(With his skilful cute, hot acting which caused laughter to everyone)

 

DK;

Hyung!

I’m in it! Don’t make me laugh!

 

        Of course, one laugh made all laugh; as a result, they had to internalize again.

 

        A few minutes later, the shooting had begun… and! It surprised the director that they all looked brilliant in their acting with their sad eyes and expression. Yoon Jeonghan ssi’ and Moon Jun Hui ssi’s advice and lessons were effective.

 

        GIVE SEBONGS A MOVIE right now! Aigoo those boys really could act! They impressed those who were around them.

 

Later on, back inside the studio. They were divided into five teams. 1st team: Mingyu, Jeonghan, and Vernon; 2nd team: Seungkwan, Dino, Joshua, Seungcheol, The8; 3rd team: Wonwoo and Jun; and 4th team were Hoshi and DK.

 

        Meanwhile, Jeonghan was putting on his Krispy Kreme-like make-up, glazing his handsome face up. It was so outstanding in the camera with his pink hair that it caught Mingyu and Vernon’s attention while practicing their acting and scripts.

 

        The boys teased their hyung because of his makeup but Jeonghan was so confident with his pretty face, and the two couldn’t deny it. Their tease was not so effective on Jeonghan, so they stopped it and continued memorizing their scripts.

 

        On their set, Vernon stumbled on their old album. While scanning, Vernon saw Jeonghan with his long hair. He looked so beautiful, and Mingyu agreed. They missed their hyung’s long hair. They couldn’t deny it.

 

Jeonghan:

What’s that?

 

Mingyu:

Hyung, you’re so much pretty with your long hair!

But you are still pretty today.

 

Jeonghan:

(He giggled)

Aigoo…

 

Vernon:

You wanna have your hair back, hyung?

 

Jeonghan:

Ummm… not now.

(He laughed)

 

        Sebongs sure missed their hyung’s long hair, and no doubt, their Carats missed that iconic look too.

 

        And they began acting with their gazes after the director shouted ‘ACTION!’

 

        Meanwhile the other boys were busy on their own mini skit. Hoshi and DK were having a hard time memorizing their dance step, only to find out that the director wanted them to do some random dance. They laughed their troubles out and performed as instructed.

 

        On the other side of the walls, Wonwoo was very nervous of the act he was about to do. Jun was okay with it and Wonwoo was bothered. He asked the noona on how should he act and the staff said that he should act chic.

 

        Wonwoo sighed, and he never thought he would do that in his entire life. Jun was amused; nevertheless, he supported his friend on their weird chic no-emotion act.

 

        On the other hand, the mouth wash team were so hygienically clean after gargling so much water on their shoot. It was so simple but it was so hilarious that they had several takes of it.

 

 

        Back to one team. They dressed up shooting a commercial-like entrance led by DK and after that, they were waiting for their turn to dance individually with their old hit songs.

 

        The day had ended perfectly but they ended up tired and embarrassed out of all the acts they performed. After the edit. They already saw one teaser on the YouTube but they never dared to watch it because they were so ashamed seeing their dumb and dumber face on screen; though, it turned out their fans liked it as it reached a thousands of views already.

 

        It took them the whole day to shoot including their makeup and all; moreover, they had to- as promised- perform it on their mini concert with their Carats by evening.

 

-MINI CONCERT-

 

While doing their cheering before their performance, Vernon was obviously blank as he couldn’t respond properly. Well, obviously, the poor Jack was thinking over the information Doctor Eric had given them. He should be alert, but somehow, it was making him stop in paralysis. Oh Vernon, how could you recover fast? Poor boy.

 

 On the other side, Hoshi and the others noticed it.

 

The8:

Vernon-ah, you okay?

 

Hoshi:

Ya… you cannot be lost at the moment.

We have to perform.

Are you nervous?

 

Vernon:

Maybe.

(He smiled faintly)

 

Seungkwan:

Hey, what’s happening?

 

Vernon:

Nothing…

(He smiled)

I’m just spacing out because I’m too nervous.

 

Seungkwan:

You are weird, Vernonie.

It’s unusual…

 

Vernon:

Don’t mind me.

 

 

        Seventeen had to hit the stage once again. Their fans were excited, and they could hear their loud cheer from the outside.

 

        Once they came out, the boys were all out in their performance. People were jiving to the music since the chorus was partly revealed days before their comeback.

 

        As expected for the boys, they did it like a boss! The stage were lively that made the crowd hyped.

 

        Their showcase had ended quickly, but for the boys, their day would not end yet as they had to do some shooting before going home.

 

        The other members monitored their two sick boys carefully. They were busy pampering their two princess at the moment. Good thing their fever was gone, Seungkwan was revived; however, with Jeonghan, his eyes looked so sleepy.

 

        It was a busy day for the boys; nevertheless, nothing bad happened during the performance. It’s just that Minghao was feeling a slight back ache after the show, but he never informed them, knowing that it would probably subside soon after he rest.

 

        So anyway, as they ended their very exhausting day. They went directly to bed after having their dinner outside.

 

        Before going to bed, everyone wanted to check upon Jeonghan’s health. They wouldn’t ask things, they’d only take a good glance at Jeonghan to see if he’s getting weaker again.

 

        Jun was the one who approached him and remind him to call any of them if he’s feeling not so well. Even the slightest pain, he had to call any of them. Jeonghan agreed.

 

Jun:

Hyung… just tell us.

 

Jeonghan:

(He smiled)

Sure.

 

Seungcheol:

Seungkwanie, Jeonghanie… don’t push yourselves.

 

Seungkwan:

I am fine now.

 

Jeonghan:

I’ll be fine.

(He smiled)

 

        That time, Seungkwan knew that his hyung’s sickness would attack again, since he threw up around dinner. Seungkwan wasn’t the only one observing Jeonghan in every actions that he made. Actually all of them. In addition, they started writing their own observations, so basically they all have Jeonghan’s journal log.

 

        Before going to bed, Seungkwan did not go to their bedroom but he assembled himself in the living room. He couldn’t sleep because he was aware of the time Jeonghan’s sickness would attack.

 

        One moment, he decided to just call Jeonghan to sleep beside him, so if ever he needed help, he could rescue.

 

        He went inside their hyung’s room and tapped Jeonghan on his bed.

 

Jeonghan:

Mmm?

(He responded with his sleepy voice)

 

Seungkwan:

Hyung…

(He whispered)

Sleep with me in the living room.

 

Jeonghan:

Why?

 

Seungkwan:

I want to talk to you.

C’mon.

Coups hyung and the others might wake up.

 

        Jeonghan went with Seungkwan at the living room, seeing some mattress arranged nicely beside the sofa.

 

Jeonghan:

Seungkwanie, I’m sleepy, can we talk tomorrow.

 

Seungkwan:

Of course… but hyung… if ever your attacks come… wake me up. Alright?

 

Jeonghan:

How-

(He remembered the time that he was with him that cold night and he finally realized that they both got sick because they were exposed to the cold wind with their wet clothes on)

Oh my!

You got sick because of what happened that night?

 

Seungkwan:

It doesn’t matter, hyung.

I’m fine.

You are important right now. Okay?

Just call me.

 

Jeonghan:

But you’ll be disturbed in your sleep.

 

Seungkwan:

I can sleep anytime.

What’s important now is that you won’t be alone.

If you don’t want them to find out… fine with me, as long as you tell me. Otherwise I’ll tell them.

(He threatened)

 

Jeonghan:

But Seungkwanie…

 

Seungkwan:

What?

I know you started thinking that you are becoming a burden. Don’t think of that. Remember, we love you so much.

We will be together.

But I need you to tell us what’s bothering you if you are ready.

Okay?

 

Jeonghan:

(He smiled)

You are really such a reliable dongsaeng.

How can I live without you?

 

Seungkwan:

No. you cannot live without any of us.

(He winked with a smile)

Good night, now, hyung.

 

Jeonghan:

Good night.

 

        Well, Seungkwan never fail. As per Jeonghan’s diary, it had become a regular basis. His vomiting and nosebleed with coldness attack during dawn; though, it was not always lands in an exact time.

 

        One moment, Jeonghan sensed something running out from his nose and woke up immediately. As expected… he sees blood. On the other hand, Jeonghan didn’t have to wake Seungkwan up because he could feel Jeonghan moving around. Seungkwan could feel every movement his hyung was making because he was sleeping on his arms and his other was embracing Jeonghan’s body to warm him up.

 

Seungkwan:

Wait for me hyung.

 

Jeonghan:

No… I have to go to the sink.

 

Seugnkwan:

Okay, alright.

 

        Jeonghan ran together with Seungwkan to the kitchen as it was the nearest. Jeonghan threw up until he cried, feeling the stinging sensation on his throat. Seungkwan immediately gave him water and towel. Later on, Jeonghan’s coldness occurred.

 

        The boy lifted Jeonghan up, he placed him to the mattress nicely and he immediately get a nice warmer from his closet; in addition, for the last touch, a tight embrace from him.

 

Jeonghan:

Seungkwan-ah… it won’t work.

I-I’m freezing…

(With his mouth beginning to numb)

To the shower.

 

        Seungkwan panicked, but he couldn’t just let Jeonghan soaked his body again into that warm bath because it is not good for him, especially under the cold weather.

 

Seungkwan:

No, hyung…

It will just make you more sick. We cannot do that anymore. Your doctor said, it will complicate things especially you have poor immune system.

 

Jeonghan:

Give me your hand…

(He breathed deeply and it was visible that he was grasping)

It hurts Seungkwan… it’s burning me.

(He began to cry)

 

Seungkwan:

Just stay still hyung…

You can do it!

I’m just here.

 

        Jeonghan grasped on Seungkwan’s sweater tightly as his tears were heavily pouring down on his cheeks. Seungkwan too was sadden, but he refrained himself from crying. He has to be strong.

 

Jeonghan:

(He bit his lips until it bled as well, while struggling from the pain he was experiencing at the moment)

Seungkwan-ah… it hurts.

 

 

        Jeonghan continued suffering from pain and Seungkwan couldn’t seek a solution on how he could help his hyung.

 

Seungkwan:

Alright.

It’s do that hot tub again…. But we should not tolerate it. Okay?

 

        Seungkwan carried Jeonghan to the bathroom and let him seat on a chair, while Boo went to their room to fetch his towel and clothes. Finally he opened the shower and it took time for Jeonghan’s coldness to subside. After the hot shower, the younger one delivered Jeonghan back to the living room. He positioned himself seated leaning on the couch and embraced Jeonghan in that position. He rubbed his hyungs hands continuously until their sick angel went back to sleep.

 

        The next morning, Joshua saw the two sleeping on the living room in sitting position with Boo embracing Jeonghan tightly.

 

        As much as Joshua wanted them to have a rest because he knew that maybe something happened again, and it happen to be that Seungkwan was the one whose awake that time, he had no choice but to wake Seungkwan and Jeonghan up.

 

        The poor boys were covered with layers of clothing and comforters and their position of sleeping was not that comfortable. Joshua smiled because he knew that their baby was also doing his best to help. Joshua thought that Seungkwan was capable of handling that kind of pressure well and he’s proud of him.

 

        The gentleman tapped the boys gently until they open their eyes.

 

Joshua:

Seungkwan-ah, Jeonghan-ah, time to wake up.

 

        Seungkwan lazily opened his eyes, as well as, their angel.

 

Seungkwan:

Oh hyung…

(Adjusting his eyesight by blinking)

 

Joshua:

Good morning.

(He smiled)

Jeonghan ah…

 

Jeonghan:

Mmm?

 

Seungkwan:

Hyung, wake up. Time to prepare going to MBC.

 

Jeonghan:

Alright.

 

        Once he stood up, he felt pain on his head accompanied with that monotonous high tone sound and fell on his knees while holding his painful head.

 

        Joshua and Seungkwan caught him.

 

Joshua:

Jeonghan ah!

 

        Jeonghan bit his lips in pain as he started to breathe heavily.

 

Seungkwan:

Hyung!

 

        DK came across them and saw what was happening. He ran to rescue and helped his two other members.

 

DK:

What’s happening?

 

Joshua:

Jeonghan-ah… how do you feel?

You think, we need to call Doctor Eric?

 

        Jeonghan couldn’t response. All he did was clutched on Joshua’s shirt until the pain finally subsided.

 

 

DK:

Jeonghan hyung.

 

Joshua:

Jeonghan-ah…

 

Seungkwan:

Are you okay?

 

        Jeonghan nodded but his eyes seemed looking around as if the place were new to him.

 

Joshua:

What’s the matter?

 

Jeonghan:

Shua ya…

What are we doing here?

 

Seungkwan:

Here?

We sleep here, hyung.

 

Jeonghan:

Ah- really?

Ackh!

(He touched his head)

 

DK:

Does it hurt?

 

Jeonghan:

My head is spinning.

 

Joshua:

DK… kindly get water?

 

Jeonghan:

No need.

I can stand.

What are we going to do?

 

Joshua:

We’re up to Mnet?

 

Jeonghan:

Mnet?

 

DK:

To perform.

 

Jeonghan:

What?

(With a confused face)

 

Seungkwan:

We have to perform our songs there.

 

Jeonghan:

Ah- mansae?

(He was blinking his eyes with his confused curled brows)

 

DK:

Yes…

Clap and Without You too.

And our per unit performance.

 

        Jeonghan didn’t response for a bit as he was trying to remember… his memories were scattered. He was lost.

 

DK & Seungkwan:

Hyung… you alright?

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah.

(With a weak voice)

 

Joshua:

Can you perform?

 

Jeonghan:

Umm… yeah.

I think so.

(With his still confused face)

 

        The three were confused of his reaction and assumed that it was the effect of his dizziness.

 

Joshua:

You wanna eat now?

 

Jeonghan:

Sure.

 

        Jeonghan stood up with Joshua and DK’s assistance. Seungkwan was running his way to the kitchen to set up the table. Hoshi and The8 were surprised with Seungkwan’s action.

 

The8:

What’s the matter?

 

Seungkwan:

Jeonghan hyung is dizzy.

He’s lost at the moment.

 

Hoshi:

Is he gonna be alright?

 

        It was quiet in their dining table. They were all observing Jeonghan and his actions. He was unexpectedly quiet wearing his confused face while playing with his food.

 

Mingyu:

Jeonghanie hyung?

 

DK:

(He was beside him)

Hyung stop playing with your food.

You should eat.

 

Jun:

If you cannot eat everything, just leave it there.

 

Jeonghan:

No. I will eat.

(He said calmly)

 

        Again, Jeonghan looked at them one by one as if he’s reading or deciphering something about the boys.

 

Dino:

Are you still dizzy?

 

Jeonghan:

I’m okay now.

 

He smiled shyly like that of before when he was not the devil Jeonghan yet- back when he was a shy and cute trainee.

 

        The others noticed it and they were kind of worried about how Jeonghan acted.

 

DK:

Want me to feed you?

 

Jeonghan:

Ah-No.

(He blushed)

I can.

Can I have ramyeon?

 

Mingyu:

Okay. I’ll cook it now.

 

Jeonghan:

No. Finish your food first.

 

Mingyu:

I will start boiling the water first…

Anyone like ramyeon?

 

Seungcheol:

Just cook for all of us.

I know everyone will have a taste.

 

DK:

(Looked at Jeonghan)

Hyung?

Ah…

(He was holding his chopstick, giving Jeonghan food.)

 

        Jeonghan took it but he chew it slowly.

 

Joshua:

Jeonghan-ah, if you don’t want the food, just stop eating and wait for the ramyeon.

 

Jeonghan:

I will eat it.

 

Jun:

You sure?

You cannot eat your ramyeon if you are already full.

 

Jeonghan:

I will eat it.

 

        Jeonghan seemed like an estrange friend to them. He’s quiet and they thought that he was thinking something and somehow, he never called their names; though, he was quite comfortable with them. On the other hand, DK was the one feeding Jeonghan since he just kept on playing with his food through his chopsticks.

 

        The ramyeon was already done. Mingyu and The8 delivered it to their table. Jun was the one who separated Jeonghan’s share.

 

Jeonghan:

(He looked at his noodles)

Can you give me more noodles?

(He smiled)

 

        His voice was more soft and relaxed and it scared them as he was not like that.

 

Jun:

Sure.

(He smiled)
Gimme yours.

 

        Jeonghan started slurping his noodles, while the others were only keeping their eyes on him. He’s strange. They knew he was okay physically, but it’s obvious that he’s not mentally.

 

On the other hand, Jeonghan was distracted with s’ eyes, who mostly stares at one direction besides the noodles he’s eating.

 

        The boys’ left their noodles suspended as they did not slurp their first noodle yet. On the other hand, Jeonghan was almost done when he noticed that the boys were like statues with their noodles hanging on their chopsticks.

 

Jeonghan:

Boys?

Are you not gonna eat your noodles?

(He said with his cute big eyes)

 

        Sebongs were startled as they began slurping on their soup.

 

        Boys? Boys?! It was unusual for him to call them like that. Boys with no emotion and flirty intentions. Boys with just plain ‘boys’ without any meaning but like a friend or a classmate. Or maybe from his neighbour who was he’s familiar with.

 

Jeonghan:

I’ll go take a bath now.

(He smiled)

 

Seungcheol:

S-sure.

 

 

        The boys didn’t talk. They wore a very big surprised and confused face with their mouth full of noodles. They waited for Jeonghan to go before they opened their mouths to talk.

 

Mingyu:

He’s strange.

 

Vernon:

He’s scaring me.

 

DK:

Is he sad?

 

Seungkwan:

He’s thinking something maybe?

 

Dino:

Why is he acting like that?

 

        Jeonghan left them so confused. He was not the usual sweet and naughty angel like before.

 

DK:

Don’t tell me he’s- he’s feeling th-

 

Dino:

(Spunk DK on his head though he’s older)

Don’t be like that.

 

Wonwoo:

Did you notice that he looked at us one by one while we are eating?

 

Jihoon:

Is he possessed?

 

Seungcheol:

You are more possesses, Jihoon.

(With a scrutinizing eyes)

 

Jihoon:

I’m not possessed. I am like this.

 

Seungcheol:

Yea. A potential killer.

But… what’s going on?

 

Joshua:

Seungkwan…

You know something.

What happened last night?

 

Seungkwan:

(He decided to tell them the shortcut)

He had his attacks again.

Vomiting, headache, nosebleed, and coldness.

 

Hoshi:

Why didn’t you wake us up?

 

Seungkwan:

As if we can do something if there are plenty of us around him.

He’ll just feel that he’s a burden, hyung.

 

DK:

Did you happen to have a talk?

 

Seungkwan:

Nope. He had fallen fast asleep.

 

The8:

Maybe he’s just tired?

But… I’m confused.

Usually, he’d just talk that he’s fine when it’s obvious in his expression that he’s not.

 

Dino:

Maybe he had enough.

Let’s understand him.

 

Vernon:

Let’s observe for now.

 

        While in their van, Jeonghan was sleeping and Seungkwan too. When they reached the studio, Jeonghan immediately lied his body down on the floor like before- like the regular emotionless Jeonghan from before while waiting for his turn.

 

        Mingyu saw the quiet Jeonghan from the morning to see if he needed someone to talk.

 

Mingyu:

(While the performance team was practicing on stage together with the leaders)

Jeonghan-ah…

 

        Jeonghan stared at him with his big eyes. It took long before he responded as if he’s securing that he’s talking to the right person.

 

Jeonghan:

Why prince?

 

        Jeonghan seemed confused on how they gently approached them.

 

Mingyu:

You okay princess?

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah. Why? Something’s wrong?

 

Mingyu:

You’ve been so quiet and strange since this morning.

May I know why you became quiet?

 

Jeonghan:

Quiet?

        HE stopped for a bit and think.

 

Jeonghan:

(He thought that maybe he forgot something.)

Nothing. I’m just lazy.

(He answered)

 

Mingyu:

No feeling pain?

 

Jeonghan:

(He smiled)
nope.

I’m fine.

Sit beside me.

 

        So, Mingyu sat beside his princess and Jeonghan climbed to his legs and make use of his long legs as his pillow for a while.

 

        Mingyu was estranged of Jeognhan’s actions, but he didn’t force him to talk. On the other hand, Jeonghan took a glance on his busy prince, who was watching the performance. And, he cupped his dongsaeng’s cheeks. Mingyu was surprised and gave him his big surprised eyes.

 

Mingyu:

Why Jeonghanie?

 

Jeonghan:

Nothing… you are just handsome.

(He giggled)

 

Mingyu:

(He smiled worriedly)

I know.

 

Jeonghan:

MIngyu ya…

(With his cute pouty lips)

I’m so lazy to work.

 

Mingyu:

(He giggled)

You want energy?

 

Jeonghan:

No. I wanna lie down.

 

Mingyu:

Are you that tired?

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah.

I can’t control my body anymore.

(He sighed)

 

Mingyu:

Let’s stand up.

 

Jeonghan:

Later.

(He giggled)

 

        One moment… Vocal team was called. Jeonghan had no choice but to get up and started complaining as he went back to himself again.

 

Jeonghan:

Aigoo… time to work.

(He sighed)

 

Mingyu:

You are back?

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah.

(He giggled and pinched Mingyu’s cheeks so tight)

 

Mingyu:

Ahhhh!

Yaaaa!

(Working hard to remove Jeonghan’s hands off his beautiful cheeks)

Hyung! It hurts!

 

        People looked at them in surprise.

 

Jeonghan:

(He was laughing so hard)

I’ve been reserving my energy for this.

 

Mingyu:

Aigoo!

(Rubbing his cheeks with a little tears on his eyes)

 

Jeonghan:

Dino-ya~

(Before he got into his position to sing Pinwheel)

Dino ya… nugu aegi?

(He shouted. Enough to let s hear.)

 

Dino:

(With a stunned expression)

E?

 

Jeonghan:

(Went close to him and forced him to answer)

Dino nugu aegi?

 

Dino:

(Answered him with his confused and straight face)

Jeonghan hyung aegi.

(With a straight tone)

 

Jeonghan:

Gwiyeowo~

 

Dino:

You okay?

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah. Better.

Wae?

Did I make you worry?

       

 

        Then suddenly, he felt the whole team looking at him.

 

Jeonghan:

Wae?

What’s wrong?

Oh sorry…

Did I make you worry?

 

        The boys answered with a confused straight face- some were confused nod.

 

Jeonghan:

Aigoo~ gwiyeopda!

Ooh! Jjak jjak jjak jjak!

 

        Jeonghan was surprisingly acting like a fool the whole day. His actions were so sudden, and that made them all surprise.

 

Wonwoo:

You are weird, hyung.

 

Jeonghan:

You too~

(He teased attacking the thin man on his cheeks)

 

Wonwoo:

Ah!

(He scowled)

 

Jeonghan:

(He giggled)

Cute!

 

        He went to Jihoon and did the same. Jihoon scowled his face. Unfortunately, Jeonghan found it cute and repeat it again. This time to his other cheeks. Poor genius.

 

        Next target was Joshua until he did it to all of the members.

 

Seungcheol:

Stop that!

It hurts!

 

Jeonghan:

(He giggled)

It’s cute!

Sorry… I’m just being so weird today.

Anyway… let’s go!

 

The8:

(Went to Jeonghan and touched his forehead)

You sick again.

 

Jeonghan:

No… drunk.

 

The8:

(He smiled cutely)

Alright.

Don’t scare us again.

 

        Jeonghan embraced him abruptly that made The8’s back in pain.

 

The8:

Ah!

(Held his lower back)

 

Jeonghan:

Oh, sorry… did I hurt you?

 

        The8’s face were like he was serious of the pain he felt.

 

Jeonghan:

The8?

Sorry Minghao.

 

The8:

No… I mean…

I have this back pain since yesterday.

 

Seungcheol:

Why didn’t you tell us?

 

The8:

I thought it would be gone by today.

 

Jeonghan:

Ya, imma!

 

Hoshi:

Can you perform?

 

The8:

Yeah.

It’s not that I can’t move anyway.

 

Jeonghan:

Sorry Minghao.

 

The8:

It’s not your fault.

(He smiled)

Thank goodness you are found, hyung.

 

Jeonghan:

What do you mean?

 

Joshua:

You are lost and found.

Where have your soul been wondering since morning, Jeonghan.

 

Jeonghan:

I keep wandering in your hearts.

(He teased and winked)

I realized that your love looked beautiful and smelled pleasant.

I like it.

 

Vernon:

Hyung… I think he’s in different dimension.

(With all the cute clueless mememsol)

 

Jun:

I think so too.

 

Mingyu:

How did you travel?

(Ride with Jeonghan’s random idea)

 

Jeonghan:

It’s a secret.

(He giggled)

Oh my heart!

(He laughed loudly like a fool)

I’m flattered.

 

Seungcheol:

Crazy.

 

Jeonghan:

I think I am.

 

Mingyu:

How did you find me?

 

Jeonghan:

I’ll chat it to you.

 

        He brought out his phone and chat them one by one.

 

Seungcheol: Hot and y

Joshua: charming and gentle

Jun: mysterious and sweet

Hoshi: cute and y

Wonwoo: wild and sweet

Jihoon: warm and romantic

The8: manly and sincere

DK: brave and sweet

Mingyu: y and charming

Seungkwan: mature and sweet

Vernon: innocent and bold

Dino: cute and fearless

 

        I love you. You are the sweetest and precious thing that ever happen to me.

  • Jeonghan.

 

On the other hand, while reading their message. The boys had their smile on their face and had fallen deeply in love with their angel as they answered him back.

 

Seungcheol: Thank you, my love.

Joshua: I know, you too, my queen.

Jun: hahahaha! Our love is indeed a mystery, my treasure.

Hoshi: really. Thank you my milky way.

Wonwoo: how wild do you want me to act, my fantasy?

Jihoon: I thought you gonna say cold and weird. :D thank you, my agent.

The8: I will protect you at any cost, my sunshine.

DK: you too! I love you, my witty angel.

Mingyu: you too, my angel princess.

Seungkwan: I thought you will tease me again, but thank you, Mr perfect. ;D mwuah!

Vernon: do you want me to level up, rose? Just kidding. Saranghae.

Dino: what’s this about hyung? You gonna tease me again? Hahaha! Alright! I am your baby- baby forever. This hyung really. Saranghae~

 

Jeonghan:

I’m back!

Devil or good?

Which one would you like?

 

All:

Half half.

(Grinning emoticon)

 

 

 

Yoooh!

 

I know this chap is boring, but… I hope I sent the right message to you… I just don’t know if you get it… I’m frustrated that I cannot write what exactly I want you to imagine. Uhuhu. Forgive me.

 

See yah!