XLII.

Russian Roulette

"Seo~Hyun~ah," JaeJoong greeted in his sing sang voice. "Good morning." He entered the room with his full smile. His hands were full with bouquet of white lilies and a red box on the other. 

"Hey Jae," Seo beamed, as she crossed the room, directly going to him. She gave him a peck on the cheek. Ever since last night, Seo's gadgets were taken out, and the doctor already advised her to at least ambulate, to get her circulation flowing. "Smells good," she said, as she took the lillies from his hand. SeoHyun placed the flowers next to the ones given by Yoochun. "What's in the other box?" 

"Later," Jae answered. "Come sit with me here first," he said, patting the spot next to him. SeoHyun silent followed, and scooted next to JaeJoong. As soon as she was beside him, Jae quickly leaned on her shoulders. "How are you feeling?" 

"Better," she answered honestly and her hands, slipped on JaeJoong's softer ones. "Yah! Does your appa knows you're here? Don't you have work today?" 

"He does. I was a good boy for the last two days, even finishing all of my paperworks and besides.." JaeJoong stopped to his words, and glanced at SeoHyun. His eyes, piercing hers. "I've missed you a lot." 

SeoHyun had to glupped, since the way JaeJoong said it, has a different tone to it. Neverthless the woman answered, "I've missed you too jagi." Warmth swiftly rushed to her cheeks, but she made no move to cover it. 

But Jae's expression changed into an impish expression. "I mean.." Jae's hands were slowly sliding up to her thighs. 

"..I really.." His lips flirtily his pink plump and soft lips. He scooted nearer to SeoHyun. 

"..really.." His eyes becoming dangerously seductive. 

"..miss you jagi." His voice, with the finesse of Cassanova. 

SeoHyun couldn't even control her breathing, nor the fast drumming of her heart the whole time Jae's closing in. She couldn't help, she was trap, and JaeJoong was just tooooooo irresistable. She had to close her eyes as soon as Jae's hold were tight around her waist. The only thing she was waiting for was the kiss, she'd been longing to have ever since. 

JaeJoong's lips were inches close when the door opened. The two of them were startled, and quickly looked at the intruder. "Opps, I'm sorry," The nurse said bowed, and looked at them apologetically. "It looks like I interrupted something." 

"Omo, not at all," SeoHyun said, but felt herself failed, when she saw that Jae's hand was still around her. 

"I think I'll just come back later," the nurse apologized, and close the door. 

"Just when the magic was about the happen," JaeJoong grunted. 

"Sorry." 

The man frowned. "I've been waiitng to be alone with you, but I guess my wishes can't always happen." 

SeoHyun leaned on JaeJoong's shoulders, and took one of his hands. "Don't worry. As soon as I get out we'll have as much as alone time as possible." But the man was still frowning. He knows that his girlfriend was only trying to make him feel better, but they both know its impossible. Both of them are busy with work, and it's quite impossible to see each other whenever they want to, especially on JaeJoong's side. 

"SeoHyun, change." He said, as he stood up from his seat. SeoHyun just looked at the guy feeling dumbfounded. "Jagiya, go change."

"Waeyo?" 

"Secret. I'll wait for you in the car ne?" He instructed, and without anything else, he left the building and rushed outside his car. 

---

The winter season had already approached. The park down SeoHyun's neighborhood, were covered in a thick layer of eyes. The green grass were gone, and the bushes were filled with patches of snow on top. The trees exposed, and only layers of white can be seen. But it didn't stop the couple, to have a chilly afternoon by the bench. 

Both of them were completely covered in their jackets, gloves, boots, scarves and hat. 

SeoHyun was sweetly humming next to JaeJoong, while leaning on his shoulder. Jae held one of her gloved hands on his. 

"How did you even escape the nurse?" 

"I bribed her." She smirked. 

"Omo! With what?" 

"Yoochun's number." She giggled. 

"Bwo?" 

SeoHyun nodded. "She's been bugging me a lot about him ever since he came over to visit." 

JaeJoong laughed. "He might as well needs a decent girl this time.." Seo silently agreed with him. "SeoHyun, beaches or garden?" 

"Bwo?" She asked curiously. "Why are you even asking that?" 

"Just answer." 

"Okay, beaches." 

"Nighttime or daytime?" 

"I don't know.. nightime I guess. Or better yet dusk." 

"Ohh, a beach wedding in Bahamas it is." 

"Wedding? Bahamas?" She asked, and stared at JaeJoong wonderingly. 

But the man only laughed hard. "Our wedding." 

"What?!" Seo even stood up from her seat out of astonishment. "What are you talking about?" 

"Ouch," JaeJoong said, feigning pain. "I just proposed to you. Do I need to be on my knees to make it more believable?" 

"Wait? Propose? I don't get it.." 

JaeJoong grinned, and the next thing she knew, he was on his one knee, and his hand held hers. 

"Seo JooHyun.. I can't promise you that we won't fight nor promise you that I won't make you cry. I can't even promise you that I'll always show up on our dates... but I can promise you that I'll always be here. I will never leave you alone. Even when we reach 90 years of age, I'd still be the immature JaeJoong that had always been crazy for you.. so Miss Seo JooHyun.. are you willing to marry an immature, hot-tempered and jealous JaeJoong?" 

Ever since Jae was on his knees, SeoHyun was already crying. She couldn't stop her tears no matter how she wants to. She was happy, very much overwhelmed as she was hearing JaeJoong's proposal. 

"Yes," she said with a teary smile. "A thousand times yes Mr. Kim JaeJoong." 

JaeJoong swiftly stood up, and hugged her girlfriend, or rather fiancee so tight. "I love you.. Seo JooHyun I will always love you." 

"Forever JaeJoong.." 

---

a few chapters more and my fic's going to end :(

hope you'll continue supporting and commenting guys

hope you enjoyed this chapter :D