VI.

Russian Roulette

After 5 months..

"Yah! When I told you to move on five months ago, I didn't roughly stated it to screw different girls every night!! Di jillae?! " Tiffany yelled at her boss. Her arms crossed, eyebrow creased together and her lips tight. Her bun were waving crazily as she sermoned JaeJoong. 

"Cheosonghamnida," JaeJoong said meekly, under his secretary's ferocious glare. 

"Sorry? YAH! Director, did you know that she's the 10th girl I had to chased away this week?!"Tiffany growled, as she suddenly remembered the cheap who was sticking like glue on her boss. She was just seconds close in pulling her cheap blonde extensions out. If there was one thing that Fanny hates, it was girls who doesn't even have a pinch of dignity for themselves. Someone who has low self-esteem, that needs a man to make her feel important.. or needed. Tiffany glared at JaeJoong.

"Come on Fanny it isn't my fault." He said innocently, "It's not my fault that she assumed that we were going out after a one night stand. She obiviously didn't understand the point clearly," he pouted, passing the blame to the girl from earlier. 

"YAH! You , how many girls do you need to screw over before you forget Jessica?!" She snapped, not caring if she uttered the unspeakable name. 

JaeJoong stiffened when he heard Jessica's name, but instead of blowing in front of Fanny, he tried to control his anger. Even after 5 months the wound she gave still stings. No matter what he does, it still remains. 

"What now Mr. Playboy?!" she said, provoking JaeJoong out from his unusual silent self. "Aissh! Just when I thought you changed, but it was the opposite. You just regressed back to your old playboy self!" Her fist just an inch awan from his face. 

"JaeJoongie-hyung!" JunSu sang out in his pure smooth voice, which caused Fanny to dropped her fist. He was smilling innocently at both of them, while YunHo silently stood next to him. 

JunSu looked curiously at both his hyung and the girl, who didn't even have a second to turn her back when they opened the door. 

"Hyung is everything okay?" He asked, but his eyes were only looking at the gorgeous girl in front of his friend. 

JaeJoong coughed, "JunSu meet Fanny my secretary, Fanny this is JunSu."

When Fanny was about to turn, to look at the guy, her fake smile already plastered on her face, she missed a step when JunSu's face were just a few centimeters away from her. "So you're the hot secretary," he said, his lips, with his eyes looking lustful. 

After that, everything happened so fast. Fanny locked JunSu's shoulder, bringing him down. Her knee in line with his groin, she was about to hit him, but she purposely changed course, "Consider yourself warned," she said darkly and left the three males. 

As soon as she was gone, JunSu was guarding the area where he was kicked, his face contorted out of pain, "Hyung!" He cried at the two males who were laughing at him. 

"JunSu-ah, you shouldn't be worried, all of us had our fair share of Tiffany's "Nut Cruncher!" YunHo said, smacking his dongsae's shoulder. 

"Hyung!" He said angrily as he dragged himself to the office's big black couch. 

"Consider yourself lucky though, at least she didn't made contact.. YooChun had it worst," JaeJoong smirked as he remember what happened, and YunHo laughed along with him. 

"Aisssh! No wonder Minnie likes him, they're compatible with each other," he commented grudgingly, wincing as he remembered the maknae's unbelivable strength and power. 

"Anyways why are you here?" JaeJoong asked the two, as he went back to his desk. But before YunHo could answer, Tiffany came in, her face more composed than before. JunSu guarded himself with a pillow as he made eye contact with the woman. 

"De?" JaeJoon asked. 

"Jessica's on line two.." She said. She may be JaeJoong's ex, but she had to admit, the girl has some talent in advertistment. She even studied in Europe to master her degree. The works she did, had enormous response from consumers, making her ways most effective compared to other. She maybe a but she's still the best in this field, Tiffany remembered JaeJoong saying that, that's why he kept Jessica, sacrificing his anger for the company. 

YunHo and JunSu looked at him at the mention of his ex's name, but he remained unmoved and cold. "De," he was about to pick up the phone, when Tiffany stopped, "And the girl's back, you have exactly a minute to get out of this building," she smiled mischieviously. 

"WAE?!!!" JaeJoong panicked, grabbing his phone, wallet and jacket. He looked at the two guys, "Call you later, ne? BYE!" He run as fast as possible leaving the building just in time the rain began. 

---

Walking around under the rain, he covered himself with his jacket over his head. He looked at his phone, checking for messages. The time on his watch that he was already waiting under the rain for more than three hours. Seeing that it was pointless standing there, he walked deeper in the park, searching for trees that can provide him a shade. As he go deeper, he saw a woman lying on a bench. Her deep auburn hair, falling on the sides, its tips almost touching the ground. JaeJoong walked closer, feeling worried for the drenched lady. As he got nearer, he was slightly weirded out by how one of her hands were stretch out, her fingers flexing something imaginary out from the sky. 

He walked towards her, his jacket pulled over his head more, to cover them both. As he looked down at the stranger, who was wearing beige trenchcoat, and her hair completely wet from the rain, the thing that shocked him the most was the pair of light brown eyes that stared at him, almost the same, from five months ago..but unlike before, her eyes now were lifeless.