XLVI.

Russian Roulette

SeoHyun groaned out of pain that day. The rope tied around her ankles and wrists, were so tight, it's been sratching her skin, showing ugly red marks, some parts are beginning to bleed. Her body ached and stiff. No matter how much she tried to move, it won't even help. Even if her captures gave her at least 30 minutes everyday to move around, the pain won't disappear. Her wounds and bruises, were like yellow and blue marks decorated around her body. Some still hurts, whenever her captures held her too tight. 

The sudden light blinded SeoHyun for seconds, that took a while for her to realize that Hara was standing in front of her. The woman was wearing her expensive silk dress and wicked smile. 

"Good morning SeoHyun," she greeted so warmly, like they were two friends who haven't seen each other for a long time. 

Ignoring her good-natured words, SeoHyun gritted her teeth, "JaeJoong will find me Hara, I'm sure of it." She spatted firmly at her. Hara cackled at her victim. "Idiot girl, Look at her," she smiled at SeoHyun capturers, "Isn't she funny? Isn't she like a child believing in something that's never going to happen?" She laughed harder, and her sound, along with her servants, echoed in the room. 

"YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS HARA!" SeoHyun raised her voice, making Hara, land her palm on her face. The intensity of her slap was so hard, SeoHyun's head hit the chair. After a while, dark fluid was slowly becoming visible against her brown hair. 

Hara clicked her tounge out of annoyance. "You know what SeoHyun? All of these will stop if you just be a good girl, and disappear like I want you to," Hara held her chin. 

"Never!" 

Hara let go of her face. "Fine," she answered, looking at her victim dangerously. She snapped her fingers, and swiftly one of her servants went to SeoHyun's side. She was looking side to side worriedly. She didn't know what was going to happen, until her vision was darkened with a blindfold. 

"What is this? What's happening?" She said, feeling so scared. She gripped on tighter to her chair, and fidgeted on her seat. 

"An experiment," and SeoHun could just hear the slight smug feeling in her words. "Did you guys bring it?" 

No one answered, but the next thing SeoHyun knew was that she was hearing that one voice she was longing for. 

"Jessica, you are my only one," JaeJoong's husky voice filled the entire room. SeoHyun had mixed feelings when she first heard it. It hurted her that the man was talking about Jessica, but she was very much delighted when she remembered that familiar voice. "Jessica, you're the most beautiful."

"No, stop it," SeoHyun muttered to herself. 

Hara was watching her the whole time, and her heart was overjoyed as she was watching her suffering in her seat. 

"Jessica, I want you to be my wife.."

"No! Stop it Jae!" SeoHyun begged. 

"Does it hurt you Seo? To know that this man had already forgotten you?" Hara . 

"...Jessica, yoebo, let's have lots of kids."

"How sweet. My future son-in-law is just charming." 

"Jessica.. sarangahae."

"NO! JAE STOP! YOU'RE LYING!" She yelled, and immediately something thick at landed on her back. A black whip had torn her dress, and immediately blood stained her clothes. SeoHyun winced. 

The clicking sound of her heels becoming louder, made SeoHyun think that the woman was coming closer to her. The woman grabbed her hair. 

"JaeJoong had already left SeoHyun. She and Jae are already back together," she said, feigning pity as she delivered the news." 

"NO!" 

"It is-" 

"THAT'S NOT TRUE!" SeoHyun yelled, and another whipped landed at the side of her arm. The open wound, gushing dark red fluid. 

"Oh it is my darling, he had already left you." Hara said, grabbing her hair tighter. "He has already forgotten you." 

"NO! Jae no please no.." she cried. His voice, his words, playing over and over again, echoing through the walls, hurting her heart. "JAE! PLEASE NO! Stop it!" Another whip was lashed on her. 

"Jessica, I love you. Baby I wanna see you again."

"Hear that SeoHyun? The man could only see Jessica now.." 

"NO! JaeJoong, yoebo! Noooooo!" Her eyes started tearing up when she felt the pain on her back, when the whip landed on her already aching wound. 

"..you are alone now SeoHyun. No one love you. Not even JaeJoong." 

"No no noooooo!" 

And with his voice constantly being played. His sweet words directed to Jessica, and with Hara's convincing lies, SeoHyun couldn't help but think that maybe she was already alone. That JaeJoong already moved on. That the only thing waiting for her in the future, was her near death. 

---

JaeJoong was sitting outside his balcony. Two days more have passed and the investigation hasn't even stepped on. Though they've seen the man who took her, no files were matched to him. The kidnappers had already contacted him, askng for 50 million won in less than a week, but he couldn't do anything since all of his assets are on hold and his accounts were frozen. 

It was his fifth can of beer, and his thoughts were still muddled with SeoHyun's images and her screams. 

Her scream...That ear-splitting scream she once heard. When her kidnappers called, they didn't even give him a chance to talk to her, but the fact that it was silent in the background made him hopeful that maybe she was okay. 

Then a presence came into his view. 

"What?" 

"I think we may have found something sir," the policeman answered, making JaeJoong spring out of conscience. Suddenly his dying faith was once again gained its spark. 

Yoebo, wait for me. 

---

@Jacy_Ahio: No, YongHwa's death was never connected with Hara, it was purely accidental. I forgot to put that into the chapter. How his death, was like a blessing for her, since it might increase the chances of her son (MinHyuk) to own the company :)

Anyways, sorry I only had to update now. 

And the story's close to end :( 

A few chapters more and a lot of you will going to say goodbye to this story. 

Hope all of you will support my story til the end.

Okay.. hope you like this chapter.