II.

Russian Roulette

OH GOD! Now I feel so pressured :( 

I feel like a lot of the readers we're expecting an extraordinary out of this world story 

And I feel scared that I might not hit their expectations :(

I'll give my best though in keeping you readers interested.

Anyways here's Chapter II

Hope you enjoy reading.

Thanks for your warm welcome on my first chapter on this fanfic :))

HUGSSSSS! :D

-----

The fist fight he had with his who- I mean girlfriend's other man, was so bloody that, the , Taecyeon, become nothing but a punching bag that JaeJoong used for practice. Even if the difference between their body types were so distinct, JaeJoong still got the upperhand. Taecyeon's ripped hard muscles were nothing compared to JaeJoong's fast calculated moves. He made a mental note to thank his father for the lessons he had with Master Cho. 

When Jessica stopped the fight, or more like prevented JaeJoong from beating the crap out of Taecyeon, she immediately sent the poor guy off. She apologized for the damage that his boyfriend had done to his face, and left JaeJoong to fend for the only bruise he had on his face. The guy only scored a lucky shot when Jessica screamed distracting JaeJoong during their fight.

"Tch," he winced when he put the ice on the side of his lip. He was staring out the kitchen window, when Jessica came to his view, fully-clothed, arms crossed, her face expressionless and her gaze dropped down when JaeJoong gave her the death glare.  

"I know you'd be coming home today, but I didn't expect that you brought a new ERCISE machine," JaeJoong commented sarcastically, his anger fuming. He was so pissed that he needed to clutched the edge of the counter to prevent himself from breaking something. 

"Very funny JaeJoong," she answered coldly just like the Ice Princess she was known to be. 

"SERIOUSLY JESSICA? Seriously? That's all you have to say? After what I saw? AFTER WHAT YOU ING DID?" He said so poisonously, that his teeth might break from all the gritting that he was doing. 

"What? What can I say anyways? That he forced me to do it? THAT I WAS ?" She said sounding so annoyed. Jessica wasn't actually pissed about him, she was more pissed that she was caught, since she already planned to break up with him. It was already planned later tonight, at dinner, she was going to end it once and for all. She can't put up with JaeJoong's lies anymore. 

For a moment there, JaeJoong actually wished for her to do so, to say that she was forced to do it with that , but he knew it was too much for a lie, since he already saw what happened. The vivid memory of the jerk drilling his own girlfriend was too much for him that he might not forget about it at all.

"You'd knew about him anyways," she said cooly, unaffected by the anguish and pain that was shown on his lover's face. 

"BWO?! How long? HOW LONG WERE YOU ALREADY CHEATING ON ME?" He screamed out of anger that he threw the ice in the sink. 

"5 months ago."

"YOU !" He said as he motioned towards her; corning her at the edge of the sink, putting his arms on the side. 

"! You think you're that good JaeJoong?!! Don't be so righteous when we both know that you also did the same!" She shouted. 

JaeJoong's eyebrows frowned, he looked at his girlfriend, confused, "What the hell are you even talking about?!" 

Jessica didn't answer, instead she took a photo out of her jeans pocket and threw it at his face. JaeJoong picked the photo from the floor. "!" She screamed again. 

The photo were wrinkled in all places, and even the sides were folded, but the photo held a clear view of what Jessica assumed to be. It was actually one of the lunch meetings that his father suggested for him to go to. He was in a meeting with Choi SooYoung, the heir of one of the biggest publishing companies in the country, and also one of his childhood friends. The photo that was shot was the time when JaeJoong took her hand and escourted her out from the restaurant and into her car. But something bugged him a lot, how did his girlfriend got a hold of this when she was like 8000 miles away from her?

"Did you have someone following me?" He asked, wanting the only theory he had to be answered.

"That's not the point-" 

"It sure the hell is! I can't believe you had me followed the whole time you were in Europe!" He said unconsciously clutching the photo harder out of anger. 

"Of course! Who wouldn't anyways?! I can't trust you enough JaeJoong! The parade of women you have will always bug the hell out of me!" 

"I can't believe you! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU RATHER HAD ME FOLLOWED AND WORSE SLEPT WITH SOMEONE ELSE OUT OF YOUR OWN PARANOIA! THE GIRL WAS A CLIENT!" 

"What?!" Jessica sounded so suprised, she didn't expect it to be like that. JaeJoong wasn't really the type to meet up with clients, he was more like the laid-back dude who wouldn't want to socialize with anyone just so they can talk about business, it was too much for a nuisance for him, as far as she can remember. 

" YOU! You didn't even have the initiative to pick up the phone and hear me out, rather you go around getting screwed!" He screamed, his hands just inches close in slapping her pale face. 

"JaeJoong-" Jessica sounded so helpless, disappointed for the decisions she had made. 

"I WAS EVEN GOING TO ASK YOU TO MARRY ME!" He confessed, as he thought of the plans he had readied for them, the plans he had, crushed in an instant. 

He turned to leave but Jessica grabbed his arm, quietly sobbing, "No jagiya, let me explain-"

"YOU'RE DISGUSTING." He said emphasizing every syllable then pushing her ex down. 

He left, with a big hole cut deep out of his heart and the ideals he had of love crushed into nothing but ashes of lies and deceptions.