V.

Russian Roulette

So I had the sweetest encounter with my crush. 

One day had already passed, 

and I still blushed whenever I think of what happened. 

Everytime I see him, I hear DBSK's Hug playing in the background. HAHAHA

Sad thing is, he's going to graduate soon

and I haven't had any chance to talk to him. >.<

Anyways here's chapter 5 :)

-----

As soon as SeoHyun opened the door to her boyfriend's, or rather her fiance's office, she was greeted with his back facing her and his hand holding a phone close to his ear. 

"Yes HongKi, I know, that's why I'm flying over tomorrow morning, ne?" His voice strained, but still trying to sound assured for the person over the line. SeoHyun knows how much her fiance work doubled. She saw how he poured all his time and energy for the company he will soon inherit from his father. Even if YongHwa was still new in the business, he still showed and done some good projects and approved a lot of successful presentations. 

Walking as silently as possible, SeoHyun surprised her lover by hugging him on the back. She heard his immediate pausing when he felt a pair of arms wrapping around him. "Good evening jagiya," SeoHyun greeted him sweetly, inhaling the intoxicating musk he had. 

YongHwa twisted slightly, just enough to give SeoHyun a kiss on her forehead and a big grin. "HongKi I'll call you later ne?" he said, and hung up on his caller. 

They remained in that position, making SeoHyun hugged him tighter, "Jagiya you know? You're a mean husband-to-be," she commented, lightly biting his back. 

His hands were wrapped around her forearm. As he saw the only ring on her, it gave his heart a slight flutter. The ring reminded him of the one of the most eventful day of his life. He remembered how nervous he was that night, how he felt pessimistic, thinking that she might reject him. But fortunately, luck was on his side that day. He intertwined his hands with hers, "Wae? How come jagiya?" 

"We've only been engaged for 6 months and now you're leaving me," she said, frowning. YongHwa was leaving for London the next morning. It was because his father, Jung Jong Hyun the CEO of K Group, asked his oldest son to go to Europe for 3 months and manage their branch. SeoHyun knows that it was only fitting for him to go, since he was the heir, but then again, it gave her extreme sadness since YongHwa has never left her side before. EVER. 

Hearing this, YongHwa turned around, and he saw her tear-stricken face. With his thumb, he wiped the tears that was about to fall from her eyes. "Jagiya, you know that I'm doing this for us, for our future.. and for our future children." He said, the last word giving him one of the biggest of smiles. YongHwa's dream was simple, it was to have a family with SeoHyun. They both didn't have the happiest ones. YongHwa's mother died at a young age, while SeoHyun was orphaned when she was only 2 years old. It will be indeed a dream come true for him if one day they'll end up having a happy family. 

"I know baby, but two months? Two months without you, it's just.." her voice changing when she tried to control her tears. 

YongHwa hugged her tight, trying to comfort her. It hurts him too, to think of not seeing her for 60 days but it hurts him even more to see her fiancee hurt and worse crying in front of her. Within their 3-year relationship, YongHwas never left her side. On out of town trips and family gatherings, she was always there. For him, SeoHyun always completes his day, and his family is never complete without her. SeoHyun was simply the person who brought life into YongHwa's dull world. 

"No matter how much I want you to come with me.. we both know it isn't possible. You need to stay here baby, for the wedding plans," YongHwa explained. 

"But it's OUR wedding, you need to be here too. I can't just decide on my own," SeoHyun said, pouting. 

YongHwa find it cute when hs fiancee unconsciously acts cute, so he couldn't help but smile when he saw her pouting face. "Jagiya, whatever your decision is, I'll love it no matter what and besides," he said, his facing just inches from her, closing the distance between them, "I don't care much about the cakes and flowers, what I'm really excited about is to put a ring on your finger and be binded to you forever." He whispered and ending his sentence with a soft sweet kiss. 

Pulling away from the kiss, SeoHyun looked at him, feeling embarrassed, she bit her lip, "I'm sorry, I'm acting like a stubborn kid aren't I?"

He smiled, "A bit, but I still love it."

Her lips curved into a grin, her cheeks getting chubbier. 

"Anyways we have to go jagiya, it's already late," he said putting an arm around her waist and lead them to the door. 

"Ah ne," she said, looking preoocupied about something as they walk to his car. 

"SeoHyun, what's wrong?" YongHwa asked worriedly. 

She looked at him hesistant, but she took in a deep breathe before she spoke, "Do me a favor, spend the night with me? Please? After you go." 

"Of course I will," he said putting a kiss on SeoHyun's hand. 

The night ended and SeoHyun fell asleep on YongHwa's arm, feeling peaceful. As soon as she woke up, she grimaced at the empty space next to her, So the two months starts now.