I.

Russian Roulette

"So our team has come up.." 

The sleepy drawl of the 50-year-old bore a hole inside Kim JaeJoong's head. His beautiful face held nothing but pure boredom. The things the old man were saying, held nothing of interest to the heir of KM group. As the meeting proceeded, JaeJoong lazily drummed his fingers, causing some of the board members to looked his way, and glared at him. Even the speaker looked nothing but nervous as he stared at the expressionless faces of the CEO and Director Kim. The old man gulped, swallowing the fear inside and trying to continue his presentation. 

"..so with this I have the strongest assurance that it will give at least 5% increase on profit and the relationship with our part-timers will strengthen," and with that the speaker ended his presentation and the lights was immediately switched on. 

The old man looked over the conference room, waiting for the criticis and questions that are yet to come. But out of all, he was waiting for the CEO's comment, hoping that this presentation won't be the reason for him to be fired. But the CEO wasn't looking at him, instead, he was glancing at his own son. 

"Director Kim.. your thoughts about the presentation?" The CEO asked, and with every person in the room, looked at the cold and mischievious looking young man. 

In every presentation, the only things that mattered, was the CEO and Director Kim's views, the father and son tandem of KM group. But out of all, it was JaeJoong's comment that was the most crucial, his thoughts are the do or die of the company's plans. CEO Kim Youngbae's son held an uncanny ability to predict whether the plans being presented can either lead to the success of the company or the opposite.

The old man gulped, his anxiety bursting in his every cell, waiting for him to speak. JaeJoong looked at his father and then back to the other guy, "Director Song, the plan you have presented, was definitely a good one, that ONLY benefits our workers and of course the bond we create with them.. but then again at the end of that day we are working for the company, to gain profit in ALL of our business ventures. 5% is too small don't you think so Director?" He commented rather harshly, causing the director to dropped down his gaze. "We need to strategize about this in a more beneficial way.. our coffee shops are located at a university belt ne?" He asked the members, and they gave him a nod and talking with their neighbors, telling that JaeJoong's words might be starting to go somewhere, "Then the targets we have are those university students. Think about this Director Hwang, how 'bout we have pretty boy part-timers and redecorate our shops into something cozier, with this we can gain a lot of customers.. killing two birds with one stone." He smirked as he glanced at the director's posture, who as slightly shaking out of his nervousness.

As he ended his speech, his father looked at him proudly, thinking to himself that his only heir grew into something he dreamed to be. The members faces looked happy that they've silently approved and discussed with their neighbors the points that was just given.

"Director Kim, from now on you handle the Coffee Place." He said to his son, and looked at the director in front, "Director Song meet your new partner." 

Both of the males bowed to each other, and with that the meeting was adjourned. 

As soon as JaeJoong went out between the double doors, his brown-haired model-like secretary came rushing to his side, with his boss' planner in hand. "Director Kim for today's-" She started, but he raised his hand to stop her. 

"Cancel the rest of my schedule today Secretary Hwang," he said ily biting his lip and it doesn't help when two of his upper buttons are open, slightly revealing some skin.

The woman raised one of her eyebrows, obviously unaffected by his flirty moves. "Can I ask why Director?"

"Today's the day I surprise my jagiya," he said happily. 

She smiled and nodded, following his boss' orders. 

"Might as well take the day off too Tiffany," he said, casually brushing her chin with his finger and winking at her. 

The women in the company would kill to have Hwang Tiffany's job. Having to experienced that from a guy definitely melts any girl's heart but being experienced that from Director Kim JaeJoong is a different story. His appeal exudes in every corner of his body that he needs to actually replace his secretary every time they try to straddle him in his office. But Tiffany was different, for the most part it was because she was gay.. so JaeJoong's y antics doesn't really have an effect on her. No wonder she had been working for him for almost 2 years.

His secretary gave him a curt smile, "Goodbye Director." She said coldy, pushing him away. 

JaeJoong laughed and started to walk down the hallway. 

"Not strong enough Director." She quietly commented, as she dialled her girlfriend's phone number. 

---

As JaeJoong was patienly waiting for his bouquet to be done, he was happily smelling the flowers that were displayed over the counter, oblivious to him, the two female workers were drooling over his hotness, and the ahjumma was laughing to herself, being entertained on how her children are acting like high schoolers over the male customer. 

"Why?" JaeJoong asked, as he pondered what the ahjumma was thinking. 

"Nothing, pink roses sir? Who are these for?" The ahjumma asked, her warm smile displayed for his customer. 

"Girlfiend." He winked at her, and both the workers groaned at his answer. 

"Lucky girl," and he handed him the bouquet and JaeJoong gave her his payment. 

As he jumped inside his silver Lamborghinin Murcielago, and drove to his girlfriend's place, he tried to replay the plans he had for her tonight. He was more excited than the day she agreed to be his girlfriend. As he reached his girlfriend's apartment, he looked at his reflection on the window of the car and fixed his hair. He smoothed down his suit as he rode the elevator, feeling giddy as come nearer to her floor. 

He walked at the farthest door down the hall. Taking a deep breath, he knocked on the door twice. When there wasn't an answer, he took the spare key inside his pocket and opened the door. 

"Jessica," he called out. He saw the bags on the living room, but his girlfriend was nowhere to be found. He searched the kitchen again and the study but no one was home. He was about to dial her number, when he heard noises inside her room. He opened the door and his face immediately paled from the scene he just saw. 

There was a man on top of her girlfriend, and her moans that were like sweet music to him before, turned him nothing but the angry violent beast. 

"YOU !" He yelled, and dropped the flowers on the floor and landed his fist on the guy's face.

---

How's that for chapter 1? 

Forgive me, but they can't meet that soon :)

I know my pairing.. is a bit weird, but I hope you'll like my story

and hope that this pair might grow into you.

THANKS A LOT :)