Chapter 26

The Sisters Grimm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Last Night

“No...Who did this to you.” Dahyun who was at the moment holding back her tears while seeing what was in front of her, went foward to examine more closely. 

“Momo...Who did this to you.”

There she was, hung by her wrist against the wall, her clothes all tattered and torn as cuts and bruises swarmed her body. They didn’t bother to treat her wounds ever since she was caught by them. Sowon walked up to the body and took a closer look at the wounds on her.

“These wounds are quite recent like a day or two. She has been out cold for around the same period of time too, her blood is flowing at a slower rate than usual. I think they found her like this.” Sowon ended her observations and took a step back.

“Let’s get her out of here now.” Sana said as she used her blade to break the bonds that were holding her back. 

“Yuju do your thing.” Sowon said as Yuju stepped foward and raised her palm. Her eyes glowed purple as the broken chains which once held Momo slowly rose up and attached themselves to an identical clone of Momo to make things less suspicious.

“There. That should trick them for a while.” Yuju said.

“Ok let’s leave. I’ll hold onto Momo.” Dahyun held Momo in her arms while Sana placed her palm onto Dahyun’s back. Once everyone was together, Sana teleported them out.

“I’ll go and get Nayeon, Sowon get the medics.” Sana commanded.

“Right on it!” Sowon said as she ran off to call for the paramedic.

A few moments later everyone was gathered inside the paramedic’s tent with Momo laying down on the bed without moving. The medics tended to her while Nayeon stood silently at the entrance.

“I will never forgive you.” Nayeon gritted her teeth while fist clenched in anger.

“Will she be okay?” Dahyun asked one of the medics attending to her.

“She had a rough fight, body showed a lot of signs of struggle and she sustained minor head injuries. Its a good thing you brought her in when you did. We are able to stabilise her and she should be up in a while.” The medic replied

“Thank you...” Dahyun bowed and walked to Nayeon’s side whose eyes never left Momo for a single second.

“We’ll end it once and for all.” Dahyun said as she placed a hand onto Nayeon’s shoulder. 

Nayeon took in a deep breath, eyes still burning with anger. Her clenched fist loosened up but her thirst for revenge grew even more. Seeing her friend beaten and unconscious was the last straw for Nayeon. 

“Sana, meet me in my tent with the scout team in five...” Nayeon said as she turned around and left the room.

“Oh this is about to get serious.” Sana said as she watches Nayeon storm out of the tent. “She has never been this an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter