Chapter 28

The Sisters Grimm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Operation : Revolution- Part 2

The battle was heating up with the sound of clashing blades and explosions done by spells echoed throughout the courtyard, the resistance now had to face a new threat. A three metre tall bloodthirsty hound and its summoner, Zhou Tzuyu.

“Nayeon! We have company!” Momo called out as she flew across the battlefield.

“Momo weaken it with continuous attacks, Yerin get ready to meet up with Umji. I’m going to sound the second horn.” Nayeon ordered.

“Viva la resistance!” Momo soared straight towards the beast while shooting balls of fire directly hitting it as it growls in anger.

“Let’s go Fenris!” Yerin jumped onto the wolf as they made their way to the  back of the castle.

Nayeon looked at the top walls and saw that the scout team were almost done with their job. Nayeon sounded the horn making all her enemies near her to look at her with confusion.

“Doyeon you’re up.” Umji said as she took a step back and watched her friend do her thing.

“You might want to stand further back, things will get messy.” Doyeon said as she gripped her hammer with two hands tightly. Releasing a deep and calm sigh, she pulled back her hammer. 

With a loud cry she swung her hammer with all her might and knocked a huge whole into the wall with just one swing. The impact was so great that some guards on the roof fell off due to the sudden tremors.

“Not bad huh?” Doyeon said as she blew her fringe away from her face.

“Indeed. Alright let’s move.” Umji said as she led her team through the walls and into the castle. 

“The throne room is that way. We advance fast and we go in hard. There won’t be much defense here since their attention is upfront. I wish you all the best.” Umji said as she drew her blade which started to glow white in her hands.

Guards started to swarm the area with their blades in their hands. Umji’s team started their attack on the guards as they all fall one by one.

“Umji! Behind you!” Doyeon warned as a guard had a opening that could finish off Umji.

Umji turned around and saw as the guard swung his blade. The guard’s arm suddenly froze as he dropped his blade, Umji looked down and saw that he had been stabbed by a blade which was connected by a chain. His body was pulled back by a strong sudden force as he screamed in pain.

“Did you just try to kill my woman?” Yuju said as she retracted her dagger back to its handle.

“Yuju!” Umji called out happily.

“Babe! You okay? This bad man tried to hurt you didn’t he? It’s alright he’s dead now!” Yuju said with a smile as she tossed his lifeless body aside.

Next Sana teleported in and started to even out the fight followed by a wave of arrows by Sowon as it rained down on the guards killing them. Yerin came next as she and Fenris killed off the remaining guards.

“Fenris. Go help Nayeon we can handle it from here.” Sowon said as the wolf ran off quickly to aid the battle.

“Come on...Eunha and Sinb are waiting for us.” Umji said as she led her new team into the throne room.

Inside The Throne Room.....

“My king they approach, should i call Tzuyu back in?” Mina asked 

“Do not worry we have more than enough power to take down those fools.” King Dev said with an evil smile on his face.

Soon the doors to the throne room blasted open as some bodies flew into the room.

“Knock knock.” Sana said as she entered.

“Ah you finally made it. I’m not interested in entertaining you imbeciles for long. Equinox take them out.” King Dev said as he summoned Eunha and Sinb as they walked in front of him.

“Stand your ground men!” Dahyun shouted as she readied her weapon.

“Eunha! Sinb! I know you’re in there fight it! It’s us, your friends!” Umji said as she lowered her blade. She couldn’t bear the thought of having to fight her own friends.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter