Chapter 33

The Sisters Grimm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Broken Hammer

“I really cannot thank you enough SeolA...” Eunha said with watery eyes.

“No need to thank me.” SeolA replied.

“If everything is settled then shall we head out?” Umji asked.

Everyone nodded their heads as they started to pack their gear. They had successfully finished half of their mission, through all the hardship and downfalls they finally managed to gather the weapons of the organisation together.

Most of it...

“Wow SeolA didn’t expect you to raise the security measures in this place.” Doyeon said as she walked over to her friend.

“I had to do something. First Jericho then the Amulet going missing, i was just being cautious.” SeolA repliedZ

“Why don’t you get soldiers to guard the place?” Sinb decided to ask after overhearing the conversation.

“I don’t want to be responsible for spilling innocent blood for a war that they cannot win.” SeolA said sternly.

Sinb caught on the tone before muttering a soft apology and walking off.

“Come on SeolA, be nice...” Doyeon said.

“I am.” SeolA replied coldly as without even staring at her friend’s eyes.

They were ready to depart but before they could step out, Eunha’s eyes started to glow white as she gasped in fear.

“Everyone look ou-“ 

Eunha tried to warn but she was too late as the ceiling exploded on top of them. Eunha immediately casted a huge barrier protecting everyone while she kept a look out for their attacker. The temple was completely destroyed and they were now in the open surround by trees.

A loud menacing shriek could be heard as the sound of massive wings flapping resonated. Eunha used her eyes as she looked around and was shocked to see a dragon like creature descending in front of her.

“Guys...we got company....” Eunha said as she slowly lowered her barrier to face of their opponent.

As the smoke from the debris cleared up, the girls found themselves in front a monstrous dragon.

“Garghoul...” Sowon said as she looked at the dragon.

“You know this dragon?” Sana asked as she got ready to attack.

“He destroyed Valrida the previous time we saw it.” Umji said as she pointed her blade at the beast in front of her.

“That’s assuring.” Sana replied.

The dragon started to thrash its tail around while the girls started to attack it. Sana teleported around the dragon as a distraction, SeolA was hurling fire balls at it while Sinb kept running while throwing her feather blades.

The dragon started to roar with rage as it continued its assault. It opened its jaw and started spitting fire, Eunha stood in front of the girls and casted a barrier which blocked the fire. Sana teleported Yuju behind the dragon as she jumped and stabbed both of her blades into the back of the dragon’s neck making it scream louder.

“Keep it going guys, it’s no match for us.” Umji said.

Sowon started to feel the strong pain in her head as she fell, Fenris manage to catch her as Eunha immediately ran over to check on her whileUmji and Yuju guarded them.

“Sowon! Sowon! What is it?” Eunha held onto Sowon’s shoulder as she shook her body frantically.

Sowon was struggling with the pain as she kept holding onto her temples as she cried in pain. 

“He’s here...we need to go...” Sowon mustered the strength to say these few words.

The sky started to turn blood red as the ground shook once more. Garghoul stopped its attack as it took off into the blood red sky, from the sky the clouds spiralled and out of it came Jericho as he floated onto the dragon’s back.

“We meet again girls.” He said in a menacing tone as he laughed.

The ground didn’t stop shaking as it split into half opening the gates of hell with it. Marauders climbed up onto the surface as they screeched at the sight of their victims.

“At least five hundred of them.” Yuju said as she held onto her daggers.

“Umji give the order and i will get us all out of here.” Sana said as she walked behind Umji.

“No! We can’t keep running.” Umji said as she held her blade tightly.

“Umji, we’re clearly out numbered. It’s not a wise thing to fight now.” Yuju tried to explain but Umji did not listen.

“No! Doyeon, SeolA and I have the weapons that can destroy that monster. We fight and we end it now.” Umji blinded by her rage said firmly.

“I hope you know what you’re doing...” Sowon said as se and Fenris got ready.

“SeolA, Doyeon and I will get Jericho. Sowon you and the others clear as many marauders as you can.” Umji gave the orders before charging head first at Jericho.

SeolA summoned a small amout wind strong enough to lift Umji, Doyeon and herself as they charge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter