Chapter 2

The Sisters Grimm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Entering: Little Red

Near to the kingdom of Valrida resides a small city known as Pechadur, The City Of the Unforgiven. A city filled with crime and hate, where no one is safe from each other. The citizens of Pechadur were all sentenced there as punishment by King Velente himself as all of them have committed treason against the kingdom. King Velente believes that all live is valuable despite how rotten the core of the apple is. 

One night in the Pechadur, a slender young lady walked into the bar. She was dressed in a long cloak as red as blood with a hood on. The mysterious vibe she takes along with her allures all those in the bar as they kept their gaze on her. She walked straight to the counter and took a seat between two thugs as they eyed her from top to bottom.

"What's a young lass like you doing in a place like this?" The bartender said as he placed one of his finest brew in front of the girl. She took out a small purse as she offered to pay up but was rejected by the bartender. "It's on the house, well everything is with these people." The bartender flashed his yellow teeth at her as she smiled through the shadow of her hood.

The once rowdy and chaotic bar was now rather quieter as all of them kept looking at the girl at the counter. "Hey there shouldn't you be heading out to visit your grandmother by now?" One of the thugs said to her as he leaned in closer to her. 

"I did that yesterday...Dont worry she did not get eaten by a wolf nor did a huntsman dawned upon her house to help her." She replied coldly as she took a sip of the drink handed over to her. "You're rather smart aren't you know little lass. Mind if we find out more about you." Another thug this time to her left tried to make a move on her but she simply swiped her cloak to the back to reveal a fully loaded crossbow strapped on to her left leg and a saber on her right.

"This kitten got claws." The thug said as he placed his saber on the bar counter as an attempt to intimidate her. "Look boys i have no quarrel with you i'm just here to finish the job and i will be on my way." She said as she placed the empty cup in front of her. "I'm here to hunt down one of the generals of the Black Hand, pretty sure you've heard tales about them." She said as she held out a wanted poster with a man's face printed on it.

The bartender grew anxious as he turned away towards the girl and tried to signal her to leave. She did not flinch nor was she afraid for she already knows who she was messing with. The bar grew silent as all the attention was on the girl in the red cloak. The thug next to her slowly started to draw out his saber as he tried to make an attempt to end the girl in a swift strike.

However it was a fatal attempt as the moment he took out his blade and prepared to swing it, she drew out her cross bow and fired an arrow which impaled into his skull. As his lifeless body drops onto the floor with blood flowing from his forehead, everyone in the bar quickly armed themselves with their weapons pointing at her. She took a deep sigh as she walked over to the dead thug to retrieve her arrow before reloading it back onto her crossbow. "What? Never see a girl kill a man before?" She sarcastically said as she held her cross bow in her hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter