Chapter 10

The Sisters Grimm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Conquest

The girls sat around the campfire while Eunha sat next to Sowon as she waited for the girl to regain her conscious. Fenris who was also with Sowon just kept her face as it tried to wake Sowon up. “Dont worry, she’ll be fine.” Eunha said as she gave Fenris a pat on the head. 

Yerin and Sinb were next to each other while Umji was lying down on the ground as she stared up into the night sky. “Hey.” Yuju said as she took a seat next to the queen. “You look sad what’s wrong?” Umji continued staring into the sky as the stars twinkled brightly. “How do you think my dad is doing up there?” Umji asked as Yuju looked at her. 

“He should be fine, i think he will meet a lady there and they would be friends. Since the both of them are so friendly, i’m pretty sure they will get along well.” Yuju said with a hint of sadness. Umji turned towards the girl as she gave a very quizzical look. Yuju noticed that the younger girl was staring at her as she started to smile. “My mother...she died trying to save me from some bandits who came to assassinate my dad. But he was not at home that day, but when he came back it was already too late. My mother was on the floor covered in blood while she hid me inside the the cabinet.”

Umji placed her hand onto Yuju’s shoulder as she tried to comfort her. Yuju held back her tears as she fixed her gaze onto the night sky thinking about her mother. Yuju got up as she started to dance her usual dance as Umji looked at her. “Ermm you okay?” Umji asked as she started to chuckle. Looking at the older girl spin round and round under the pale moonlight made Umji smile as she admired her beauty.

“My father taught me this dance, he said that my mother loved to dance this whenever she was happy. This is what i do when i miss her.” Yuju said this time her tears coated her eyes as she kept on twirling and dancing. Umji felt sorry for the girl as she just looked at her with a charming smile on her face. “Wow she actually looks very pretty under the moonlight.” Umji thought to herself as her mind continued to play back that scenario when Yuju asked if she was old enough to date.

“Would you like to dance with me?” Yuju said as she extended out her hand to the girl in front of her. Umji was about to hold her hand until she heard a voice calling out for them. “Guys come back quick Yerin’s asking for you guys....oh am i interrupting something?” Sowon said as she halted in front of the two girls. “Oh Sowon unnie you’re awake. You feeling any better?” Yuju said as she ran over to Sowon and checked on the older girl. Umji just sat where she was as she just continued to stare at Yuju.

“Yes i am. Just came over to give you the orders. Anyways just come back when you’re done.” Sowon said as she went back to the camp alone leaving the Yuju and Umji together with each other again. “Well then we should get moving.” Yuju said while Umji just pouted as she grabbed her blade and followed Yuju from behind.

Back at the campsite, the four girls stood around a tree where the leader of the Black Scar was tied to. Mina just sat there as she stared at the girls, waiting tonsee what was going to happen. “So are you guys going to say anything or are you just going to stare at me for the whole night.” Mina said Sowon came closer and bent down in front of her. “Why did you kidnaped those people just now?” Sowon asked as Mina just glared at her directly in the eyes.

“They owed us something and they refused to pay back, it’s only logical that i punish them for it.” Mina said while as she started to smirk. “She’s lying.” Eunha said as she came to Sowon’s side. As Eunha star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter