Chapter 27

The Sisters Grimm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Operation : Revolution- Part 1

The morning soon came as everyone was already armed and prepared even before the sun rose up into the sky. Every soldier had their blades ready and were organized in groups led by Nayeon. 

She wore a light weight metal armour with red cloth along the sides of her body accompanied by a blood red skirt. She stood in front of the soldiers as she gave a final speech.

“Today my brethren, we fight for what is right. We take back our homes, our family and friends and we will not give up no matter what. I know i am asking a lot from each and everyone present here when i call you for this mission. But i call you here today because i know all of you have a heart of a lion. Brave and noble men and i am honoured to fight by you. Most of you already know that not all of you will return, if anyone who is having second thoughts right now you have my permission to step out.”

Then soldiers started to turn their heads left and right to see who would take her offer. 

“Till the death my princess!” One of the soldiers shouted as he drew his blade and pointed it into the air. Soon all the soldiers follow as they kept on cheering for a victorious battle. 

Nayeon was completely overwhelmed seeing all those people willing to help her out. She was starting to tear up but she held it in and started to smile valiantly. She saw not only her soldiers but even those refugees which she rescued, elderly, women, children all cheering along. Her friends Dahyun, Sana and the Sisters Grimm all cheering her name. She had a sense of hope and determination, ready for whatever was in her way.

“I wish you all a very good luck. Dismissed.” Nayeon went to her tent as the others went to suit up. 

“Lovely speech.” Momo said as she walked up to Nayeon.

“Momo what are you doing here you should be resting.” Nayeon asked while Momo simply scoffed.

“What? Stay at base and let you have all the fun. That’s really inconsiderate don’t you think so?” Momo said as she pouted. Nayeon just laughed in response giving in to her friend’s demand as she allowed her to fight alongside her.

Sowon took a look at her blade as she ran her fingers along it, she could already picture the blade piercing through King Dev’s heart as she watch him die. She picked up her crossbow loaded with at least a hundred more arrows and placed it in the holster of her belt. She wore her red cloak with the hood on as she made her way out.

Yerin took her flute and held it firmly in her hands. She extended it and did some practice routines to prepare herself for battle. Doyeon took her hammer and gathered with the others as they waited for Nayeon to lead them to battle.

Yuju and Umji prepared their weapons as they went to join the others. As Yuju was about to leave the tent, she felt a tight grip on her arm as Umji pulled her.

“Wait before we go...” Umji said before crashing her lips onto her girlfriend’s. Yuju’s eyes widened as the feeling sent shockwaves throughout her body. 

“That was for good luck.” Umji said as she released Yuju from her kiss. 

“I can get used to this.” Yuju jokingly said as the two walked out and met up with the troops.

All the men were armoured from head to toe with their heads held high, their blades bright and shiny as they awaited for further instructions.

“From this point on there is no turning back. Yerin are you and Fenris ready?” Nayeon asked.

“Always.” Yerin replied as she hopped onto Fenris’ back holding onto the wolf tightly.

“Remember kill every guard on patrol within the radius given. Report to meeting point alpha when it’s done. Good luck my friend.” Nayeon said 

“Roger that boss. Go!” Yerin shouted and Fenris immediately started to run as fast as he could.

They made their journey to the near outskirts of the castle till Yerin saw her first target. She got off Fenris and took out her flute. She was facing a group of ten soldiers and she saw that one of them had the horn to give the distress signal.

“Fenris. You see that big bad man with the horn. Kill him on my command.” Yerin said as she placed her flute towards . 

She played a vigorous yet eerie tune as the skies above her starts to darken. Rainclouds form and almost immediately it started to storm, lightning clashed and thunders roared as Yerin walked up towards the man with her flute now extended.

The men noticed her as they started to call out to her. But the thunder and lightning were too loud that everything they said became inaudible. They started to take out their weapon and walk slowly towards Yerin. 

Yerin made a handsign and raised her hands up high, the men just watched for a few seconds with confusion. But before they could react, Fenris leaped onto his target as he sunk his sharp fangs into his neck while clawing his body instantly killing him.

Yerin used this diversion as her chance to engage as she ran up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter