Chapter 22

The Sisters Grimm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Truth Of Little Red

Sowon walked with Fenris in front of a tent which had a sign with Nayeon’s name in front of it. Sowon was full of questions to ask. She wanted to know more about Eunha and Sinb and why they were known as the equinox. Why King Dev wanted them as his minions so badly. Her mind was clouded with distress as she stood outside of the tent for a while before taking a deep breath and entered it. 

“Sorry to interrupt erm...princess.” Sowon said as she bowed down and walked in. 

Nayeon’s tent was as simply as it can get with a bed along the corner of the room and a shelf with books opposite it. She sat behind her desk on a throne like chair and smiled as Sowon entered the tent.

“Please, Nayeon is fine.” She never stopped smiling as she watched Sowon bow again. Fenris had his head down low too. “Please have a seat. What brings you here at this hour?” Nayeon asked while Sowon sat down comfortably before firing her questions. 

“Okay. Firstly i want to know about Eunha and Sinb’s past and why they are called the equinox. Secondly, why is your father doing this?” Sowon said 

Nayeon heaved a heavy sigh as she rubbed her hair. 

“Well in that case it would be better if i were to start from the beggining of it all. Kleenox was a city with many issues be it politics or just everyday live matters. When my father came into power things became worse, but i was not aware of it cause of me being the princess and what not. My father did not like the thought of having people here with abilities beyond his control so he took preventive measures. He sent an attack to those whose family members had these enhanced beings. Things did not go as plan his entire troop were wiped out by none other then your friends. The angel in white and the warrior of the shadows. The equinox.”

“So your father saw them as a threat that he could not control?” Sowon asked.

“Exactly. From what i know, he sent almost every soldier in Kleenox and even set up a bounty of gold on the two of them. The both of them were forced to leave when the entire kingdom was hunting for their heads. When they left, most of those with powers had no one to protect them and were captured and tortured eventually killed.” Nayeon paused for a moment as she placed her palm onto her forehead and sighed.

“Even when they fled their homes, my father still sent men to kill them. I was unaware of these things, being caged and all, until one day i managed to escape and that’s when i found out of how terribly he treats his subjects. He makes them turn on each other.” 

“It sounds like you had it rough. We are here if you need anything.” Sowon said trying to comfort Nayeon who is probably being affected just by reciting her past.

“Thanks. But that’s not why i want him dead. A few weeks ago he planned an assault on a random place which i dont know about until he came back with an army of both men from Kleenox and the Black Scar. He had taken the Amulet of Arachnos and made his own army. My mother and i got worried, we were unsure of how out future might be. He took control of those he deems fit, which is why he immediately went after your friends since the amulet allows him to teleport anywhere he pleases. My mother confronted him said that he was going mad with power, but he did not listen, to a point that she had to try and kill my father before things get more out of control. At that night i witness my own mother die by my father’s hands right before my eyes.” Nayeon was getting angry the more she thinks about it.

“Whatever it is he messed with the wrong people and we are here to back you up.” Sowon said while Nayeon just smiled and nodded her head.

“That’s good to hear.” Nayeon stood up and walked over to her bed. “Any other questions?” She continued. 

Sowon stood up and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter