Chapter 5

The Sisters Grimm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Gathering

The kingdom of Valrida was a kingdom of peace and happiness. The people were always happy as they walked along the streets every morning greeting each other as they went to their work. The guards which were stationed around the city made sure that no harm or any trouble will be caused.

In the centre of the kingdom lies a giant and magnificent castle which towers over all other buildings as it watched over the city. The Castle of Velente. The royal family which consists of King Velente the Great and his wife, Queen Tris. They had a child, a daughter who was to take over the throne after her father steps down from his throne.

It was the evening as the sun was starting to set. A young lady sat next to the window of the castle admiring the view of the kingdom from her point of view. She sat down as she started to play a calm and relaxing music with her flute while gazing outside. Her melodious music filled the room as some servants and maids listened attentively to her enchanting music. 

After finishing her song she lowered her flute as her audience clapped as they praised her for her skills in the art of music. “Sorry to disturb you Ms Jung but the King shall be here anytime soon. He apologises for the delay.” A young maid approach her to inform her of the orders given by the king as Yerin gave a smile and nodded her head.

Yerin had recently arrived to the kingdom of Valrida where the man told her to be as the guards who were expecting her guided her to the room where she currently was in. A few moments later the door of the room opened as a girl with a red cloak walked in as a huge wold followed her from behind.

“Oh? Sowon ah!” Yerin said as she stood up and went over to greet her friend. “Yerin ah! It’s good to see you it’s been a while!” Sowon said as the both them greeted each other with a hug. Sowon and Yerin were close to each other since a young age and they even went on several missions togther. 

“Wow Fenris look how big you grew, I remember when you were still a pup. We used to chase you around the village till the neighbours complained for us being a nuisance.” Yerin said as she bent down and rubbed Fenris head. Fenris just started to her face while Yerin started to laugh.

“Please let us take a seat.” Sowon said as the both of them sat next to each other around the table as they waited patiently for the king to arrive. While Sowon and Yerin were doing some catching up, the door opened as King Velente walked in and greeted them. The both of them returned the greeting as they sat back down.

“The others should be here soon, i hear that Dante is brining the sisters with him.” The king said as he sat on his seat before starting some small talk with the two of them. “Is that the guy who gathered us here today?” Yerin asked as the king nodded his head. 

At that moment the door opened again but this time a tall girl skipped into the room and made her way to a vacant chair as she sat down. “Hey there your highness!” The girl said as she waved her hand with a bright smile as the king responded with a laugh as he waved back at the girl.

“You must be Yuju. I have heard lots about you surprisingly more than i have ever heard about your father.” The king said as Yuju started to chuckle. “Wow this place is huge! Dont blame me if you find some things missing, it’s a family thing.” The daughter of the King of Theives said as she leaned back on her chair as she started to relax.

“I’m Sowon and this is Yerin, nice to meet you Yuju.” Yuju simply smiled at the tall girl as she waved her hands at her. After a few more moments, two girls along with Dante entered the room. As they exchanged greetings and went to their seats while Dante stood next t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter