Chapter 20

The Sisters Grimm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Resistance

“Over here.” The girl who brought back their weapons to them called out as she signalled Sowon and the rest to follow her. “Welcome to the Resistance HQ. Here lives those who oppose the king and resent his reign.” The street sides were filled with slums with people living in them. They had worn out clothes and looked as if they havent had a decent meal in decades. 

“How many civilians?” Sowon asked while looking around the area. 

“Thousands. All living in fear of the king. We helped them escape and brought them here which is the only area of Kleenox not under the control of the king.” the girl replied as she walked further ahead.

“Another question. Who are you again i dont remember you introducing yourselves.” Yuju asked this time.

“Let us assemble and we shall introduce each other then.” Yuju shrugged her shoulders as they continued to follow behind the girl who saved them. They walked in front of a huge tent with two men standing guard in the front. “Boys...” the girl greeted before entering the tents as the men bowed their head and replied in unison.

“This way.” The girl brought ths sisters into he tent and they were greeted with a room filled with maps and weapons on display. A round table was placed in the centre as a lady stood behind in with the back facing the entrance. 

“They’re here mam. The mission was a success. Though we lost a good number of soldiers.” 

“They’re bravery shall be remembered i shall honour them when this is over. But for now we have hope. Five of them in fact.” The lady turned around before flashing a huge smile on her face. “The name is Im Nayeon. A pleasure to finally meet you.” She extended her hand and shook Sowon’s hand. 

“Im Sowon. This is Yuju, Doyeon, and Yerin. Umji here is the alpha of the pack and the queen of Valrida.” Sowon introduced them while Umji stepped foward and greeted Nayeon. 

“ I’ve heard of your father’s passing. My deepest condolences. Its still an honour to meet you, all of you. We need your help to stop the reign of King Dev.” Nayeon pleaded with an arm resting on the table. 

“We dont need their help, plus what makes a difference if we add five new members to our crew. King Dev has an army and a team of highly trained and skilled generals.” The voice of the girl sounded out as the owner of the voice leaned in the corner of the tent. She walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter