Chapter 18

The Sisters Grimm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Escape Part 1

The next day came as Umji woke up and saw a sleeping pup named Yuju leaning on her shoulder. “You should be protected from all the bad things in this world. So precious...” Umji said to herself before slowly and carefully planting a soft kiss onto Yuju’s forehead. 

“When you are done acting all lovey dovey, it would be nice if you could help me think of a plan to escape this hellhole and to save our friends.” Sowon said as she looked at Umji with arms folded. “Sowon...about yesterday...”

“Its my fault too...we were all afraid.” Sowon cut Umji off already knowing what she was going to say. “We will free them.” Umji said as she got up with a half asleep Yuju staring at the two girls in front. “Everyone listen.” Umji said as the others woke up. “We need to come up with a plan to break free from here and quickly. Time is not on our side this time.” 

The girls started to discuss of ways to free themselves but Doyeon suddenly interrupted them as she heard someone approaching their direction. King Dev together with Eunha walked in front of the cell as Sowon glared at him with her hands glowing red. “How was your stay. Dont worry tonight is the night where you will all feel the same as Eunha. You shall all be mine.” Umji looked at the king with a smug look on her face.

“It won’t be that easy...” 

“You will all be mine your resistance is futile like Eunha over here, she tried to resist but end up giving in. She has a very tight....” Sowon had enough and with her red glowing fist she tried to punch King Dev but was held in place by Eunha’s telekinetic powers. “Don’t you dare touch my king.” Eunha warned eyes looking serious with her armed in front of her keeping Sowon in place. Tears were starting to form on Sowon’s eyes as she looked at Eunha filled with both anger and worry. “Eunha...It’s me” 

Eunha looked unfazed and used her powers to push Sowon to the back of the cell. “Sowon!” Doyeon rushed over and helped her up. “You will pay for this.” Umji said as she ran over and attended to Sowon. “You can try but it will never work. The twin equinox are under my control.” King Dev said.

“The twin what?” Yuju questioned as the King simply laughed. “I guess that the both of then kept a lot of secrets from you. Both of them have powers greater than any you have seen when they are together. Although this one seems to have a minor setback.” Referring to Eunha’s injury. “But they will still be unstoppble when they combine their powers in the battlefield.” 

“You have no idea of the dangers that are approaching.” Yerin spoke as she went in front of the king. “I have a great army that can take down any threat.” Yerin chuckled with a smirk on her face. “Well...You can try it will never work.” Yerin walked away ignoring the king. King Dev left the girls with Eunha while Sowon sat on the floor as she watched Eunha leaving together with the king.

“I’m going to kill that guy.” Sowon said while choking on her own words. Yuju and Yerin tried their best to break the cell bars open but was not useful at all. It was going to be difficult for them to escape without their weapons to help them. All they could do now was wait for a miracle to happen. Guards made their rounds one by one to check on the prisoners and they jeered at the prisoners who were locked up.

An opportunity was opened for them when two guards came over and checked out the girls in the cell. Feeling that they had the upper hand they started to tell Sowon how y and good looking she was and how they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter