Chapter 6

The Sisters Grimm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Calm Before The Storm

The royal armory of Valrida was the most highly favoured armory amongst all the other kingdoms. Well known for its wide range of weapons and a very large and spacious training ground. It is located exactly under the castle, it was said to be built by King Velente and some trusty and loyal servants. There has been cases of thieves coming in to steal some weapons in the middle of the night. But it was a foolish mistake as that place is very highly guided and only members of the royal family and Dante has access to it. 

As King Velente brings the girls over to the armory, all of them were amazed at his collection. From blades to daggers to bo staffs and many more. One can only dream of having an armory as useful as this. “Very well girls pick out anything you want and you may go ahead and train at the training ground.” The king said as he walked around.

Sowon and Fenris made their way around as the girl looked around to see what would fit her strength. She came across a red crossbow with silver strips around it. She took it as she inspected the weapon, aiming it as she tested out its grip. “Fenris what do you think about this? Better than the one i am using now right. Oh and it can be folded up to.” Sowon said as she toyed around with her new weapon while Fenris just tilted its head while watching his owner play with her new toy.

“A wise choice indeed. It can hold up to fifteen arrows in one load. May i suggest using this blade instead of your current one.” The king said as he handed Sowon a blade which was a bit longer and more sturdier than the one she has. “It is made out of the toughest metal ever discovered and it is light too.” Sowon looked at her blade in excitement as she swung it around as if she was in a real battle. 

“How about your pet?” Sowon just pat Fenris head as she started to explain how special Fenris is causing the King to look at the wolf in amazement. Sinb Yerin and Eunha did not take any of the weapons as they did not require them. Yerin already has her flute while the two siblings can rely on their magic to fight. Yuju picked up a few daggers as she playfully spun around with them in her hands. “I love these!” Yuju said as she kept them with her.

“Should we start training then?” Yerin said as she took out her flute and walked to the training ground. “How about you and me for old time sake.” Sowon said as she stood up with her new blade and crossbow in her hand. “Ooh~ Little Red versus Pied Piper this should be fun.” Sinb said as she sat back and watched the fight.

As Yerin pressed her flute which then extended into a metal bo staff, she got into her stance and prepared for Sowon to make the first move. With a graceful step, Sowon tumbled to the side as she fired two arrows at Yerin which she effortlessly managed to dodge. It was then Yerin’s turn as she jumped towards Sowon slamming her bo staff. 

Expecting that attack, Sowon used her blade and parried the strike before kicking Yerin off her as she fired another arrow. The arrow flew past Yerin’s face by a centimetre as she jumped back and retracted her bow into its flute form before blowing into it. The sound from Yerin’s flute caused a ultrasonic soundwave which caused Sowon to be pushed back by a strong force. But Sowon managed to regain her balance as she tried to withstand the attack. The both of them then started attacking each other as they managed to block every strike the other one gives.

After Yerin stopped her attack, Sowon used this moment to finish her off as she fired a few arrows at her and at the same time she charged straight at her opponent. While Yerin was too busy blocking off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter