Chapter 7

The Sisters Grimm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Night Of The Dyling Light

Beads of pespiration dripped down Sowon’s face as she tried her best to reach the others in time. The castle continued to shake as it received continuous attacks from spells. The both of them met up with the others as Eunha hopped off Fenris and went over to hug her sister. “Was that Jericho, the one riding on a dragon looking thing.” Sowon asked as she loaded her crossbow.

“Indeed that is, the dragon known as Garghoul is his most trusted minion. Able to take down a castle in mere seconds.” The King said as he felt the weight of the situation rest on his hands. “Well since we are all here let’s get going.” Eunha said as they started to move. But they were soon caught of guard as a massive blow struck the castle as the floor below them split open as they fell to different location.

King Velente held tight onto his daughter as the both of them together with Eunha and were seperated from the others. Sowon and Fenris were together with Queen Tris and Yuju. While Sinb and Yerin remained where they were. “Gather in the throne room.” King Velente said before running off with Umji and Eunha.

“Your majesty are you alright?” Eunha asked as they made a run to the throne room. “I’m fine. Be careful the whole kingdom is infested by Marauders.” The king said as he quickened his pace. “What are Marauders?” In that split second two demonic creature crashed through the mirrors and charged straight at them. They had sharp blades instead of hands and they had no eyes. The king ready himself as he used his sword and decapitated the demons in front of him. “Those are Marauders.” He said before continuing on his way.

Meanwhile, Sowon and Yuju carefully made their way to the throne room with the help of Queen Tris. Fenris started to growl as he was ready to pounce at any moment. “Keep your eyes peeled, Fenris senses something nearby.” At that moment they came face to face with not two but ten Marauders as they came charging towards them. “I got them you stay back and guard the queen.” Yuju said as she took out her daggers and prepared to charge at them.

“Let’s dance.” At this Yuju pranced around as she started to slice and kill almost every Marauder in front of her. Her elegant routine dealt some heavy casualties as she danced around the area with blood spewing everywhere. After she was done, she did a slight bow towards Sowon and Queen Tris as Sowon cant help but give her a round of applause. “Yuju behind you!” But before Yuju turned around, a marauder had stabbed her in from the back as its sword-like hand pierced through Yuju’s body. “No!” Sowon screamed but soon Yuju’s body gave out a faint glow as her body turned into chains which wrapped itself around the marauders body.

As the chains tighten, the marauder’s body which could not handle the pressure as it blew up. “Aww Sowon you worry too much.” Yuju said as she walked past Sowon and Queen Tris as she gave them a wink. “Aish! I thought you died!” Sowon said as she tried to calm herself down. “Let’s not waste anymore time, the throne room is nearby we can reach there in a few more minites tops.” The queen said as we rushed to meetup with the others in time.

While they were walking, a musical instrument could be heard coming from a room nearby. “That’s Yerin’s music.” Sowon said. “It’s coming from the royal ball room.” Queen Tris said as without thinking they followed the sound until they entered the ball room. A swarm of marauders had cornered Sinb and Yerin as they tried their best to fend them off. Sinb used one of her hands to continuously toss feathers as they impaled the marauders while using her other hand with a long sword like feather to kill those who came too close to her. 

Yerin tried to keep them from getting too close as she played the same note she used on Sowon to push the marauders away. “Yerin! Sinb!” Yuju shouted as she ran towards them. Yuju tossed her dagger as she used her magic to multiply it into ten daggers as they fatally hit its targets causing them to drop onto the floor one by one. “Sick’em.” Sowon said as Fenris leaped off its hind legs and devoured the first marauder it saw as it moved on to the next one and to the next one until the entire ball room had been covered in a pool of black blood.

“Stay here you highness. I will be back.” Sowon said as she took out her crossbow on one hand and her blade on the other. She fired and killed five of them while she managed to slice another four with her blade. As the bloody massacre continued, Sowon suddenly felt the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter