Chapter 29

The Sisters Grimm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Damaged Kingdom

Nayeon paced slowly as she watched her enemy right before her eyes. She was ready for a fight that she will never forget. There was no room for backing out now, as she prepared to strike.

“Sana take Dahyun’s body to somewhere safe and get yourself to safety i’ll find you later.” Nayeon instructed.

“I’ll come find you when you win this battle.” Sana said before she flashed out of the kingdom with Dahyun’s body in her arms.

“You little fool. My own flesh and blood about to die by my hands.” King Dev said as he enchanted and orange blade from the amulet.

“Let’s see who’s going to be the one who dies today.” Nayeon sprinted up front as she slashed her blade at her father whom easily parried and kicked her away.

“Nayeon look out!” Doyeon called out just in time as King Dev had already fired a spell at Nayeon. She leapt off her feet as she tumbled to the side merely dodging his attack.

“Thanks or the heads up, but this is my fight to handle.” At this she jumped back in again. The both of them started to duel with each other while the remaining sisters fought off guards that started to swarm the room

“I admire your bravery and determination my daughter but i am just far too powerful now for you to stop me.” He said in between slashes as he continued his assault.

“I cannot lose now, not when i have so many reasons to carry on fighting!” Nayeon replied as the both of them carried on their battle.

Meanwhile Yuju was still looking after Umji in a corner while the others were busy with the guards.

“Umji-ya are you in pain?” Yuju asked warmly as she caressed Umji’s head.

“Don’t worry about me i’m fine, you should help out Sowon i can take care of myself.” Umji said as she forced herself out of Yuju’s grip and rested against the wall.

“Okay i’ll be right ba-“ 

But before she could stand still, a sudden force slammed Yuju’s body against the wall as her body elevated from the ground. 

“Yuju!” Umji shouted as she turned her head around and saw Eunha with her palm raised towards Yuju.

“Eunha please stop this...” Umji crawled towards Eunha but was kicked away by her.

“No!” Yuju shouted this time which caught the attention of Sowon who was fighting the guards. Sowon turned and fired an arrow at Eunha as an attempt to save Yuju from her death. But Eunha effortlessly stopped it midair before using an identical force and sent Sowon flying across the room.

“Sowon!” Both Yerin and Yuju shouted.

Yerin immediately ran over to check on her while Doyeon provided cover. Eunha held Yuju up high as she choked her with an unseen force. 

“Sowon ah! You okay?” Yerin asked as she tried to help her friend up but her movement was restricted.

“Yerin! Behind you!” Yerin turned around but was met with a blade pointing right at her neck. Sinb stood still with a stone cold expression as Yerin stared into those blank eyes in fear.

Doyeon tried to help but the vines below her slowly crept its way up till her whole body was covered.

“Damn it!” Doyeon cursed as she caught sight of Mina doing the same spell again.

“Look around you! You’ve lost and you always will!” King Dev said with a proud tone. He then used his powers and froze Nayeon in her place as she lifted her up off the ground. 

“Now i’m going to make you watch your friends breath their last breath. Finish them off, starting with...” King Dev pauses as he scans his victims.

His eye caught on to Yuju as a evil smirk grew on his face. “Let’s start with her shall we?” King Dev signalled Eunha with the flick of his wrist.

“No Yuju!” Nayeon called out as she struggled from her magic grasp.

Eunha slowly closed her open palm as Yuju’s body starts to struggle viciously. Yuju looked around her and saw that all her friends were defeated and as her eyes traveled around the room, she saw Umji who was lying on the floor unconscious.

That sight caused something inside Yuju to snap as her hands started to emit a strange dark aura. Her eyes glowed a bright purple as she lifted her head and made eye contact with Eunha. Eunha started to lose focus on her magic as she stumbles back releasing Yuju from her spell.

Yuju moved up at such great speed as she choked Eunha with her right hand as she continued to stare into her eyes. Eunha’s body became limp by the time Yuju was done as she tossed the smaller girl aside. Sowon and Yerin remembered this from the last time the six of them trained together.

“Yuna...” Sowon said under her breath.

“What is this power? It’s impossible!” King Dev cursed as he saw Yuju moving around with extreme speed as she takes out every guard in the room. Next she went over to Sinb and freed Yerin after which she went over to Mina and did the same thing. The king grew ann

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter