Chapter 11

The Sisters Grimm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Fate Of Dove

Sinb faced Yerin as they readily held their weapons in their hand waiting as they sparred with each other. Yerin had her weapon in flute form while Sinb held her feather blade firmly in her hands. “Shall we begin?” Yerin said as she placed her flute near . Sinb nodded her head, she then pointed her blade at Yerin as she examined her opponent’s move.

With a deep breath, Yerin played a note which caused the grass below her to extend upwards as it charged straight at Sinb. Without hesitating, Sinb sliced and diced all the grass which were flying staright at her. She then made her first attempt to pounce at Yerin as she ran at her, with a leap, she jumped and used her feather blade to attack her. 

Yerin quickly extended her flute and blocked the attack. As the weapons interlocked with each other, Yerin looked into Sinb’s eyes as they had a short stare-off. “Use your opponent’s attack against them.” Yerin said. She then bent down and swept her feet across Sinb’s causing her to lose her balance as she fell backwards. Sinb pouted as she sat on the floor looking at Yerin. 

Yerin cant help but just laugh at the sight in front of her. “Dont act cute with me.” Yerin helped Sinb up after which she used he flute and shoved Sinb back before requesting that she tries again. Sinb did the same move again but she managed to dodge Yerin’s leg, but after which she met her opponent’s elbow which caused her to fall on the floor again. 

Sinb did the same thing as she just sat there and tried to process what had happened. “You’re having fun aren’t you?” Sinb said as she stared at the laughing Yerin. “A little...” After being helped up Yerin requested to go again which made Sinb sigh in agony. The both of them continued at this for another hour until Sinb was ready for a final round. The two of them got ready to fight, Sinb stood there as she waited for Yerin to attack patiently. 

Noticing that Sinb had learnt from her previous mistakes, Yerin smiled as she decided to make the first move as she extended her flute and dashed towards Sinb preparing for a strike. Sinb stood there as she waited for Yerin to come closer. “Now!” Sinb thought as she raised her blade as she managed to block Yerin’s attack perfectly. Yerin tried to make Sinb lose her balance by trying to kick her leg but the girl was ready as she took a step to the side as Yerin missed her attack.

Sinb pushed her blade foward as it parried the strike. She then started to swing her sword skillfully while Yerin spun her flute around blocking almost all the attack. Sinb then threw some feathers which Yerin dodged, but as she turned back to face Sinb, she was already gone. Sinb reappeared next to Yerin and with a swift movement, she managed to flip Yerin across her shoulder as she pinned her onto the floor.

As Sinb pinned Yerin onto the ground, she realised that their faces were only inches away from each other as she felt her warm breath. Sinb quickly got up trying to hide her already red face. She shyly helped Yerin up as she gave her a pat on the back. “You’re a quick learner. Maybe we should train with each other more often nowadays what do you think?” Yerin said as Sinb nodded her head.

“We should get some rest, the journey to Durint is a rather l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter