Chapter 16

The Sisters Grimm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Black Scar Strikes

They came to a halt as they witnessed a clash between bandits and warriors in green armour with a sigil marked on their right chest. They braved the fight as they charged in with spears on one hand and a shield on the other as they blocked all shots from spells and arrows. One by one men fell and breathe their last breath both bandits and warriors.

On one side was Myoui Mina as she sat on her Razorback and watched the fight happen from there with a smug look on her face. On the other side was a tall girl whom was fighting along side with her soldiers. “Hey guys is it me or is that weapon that chick is using looks very unique.” Yuju pointed out as Umji looked closer. 

“No way...that’s it...the Hammer of Behemoth.” Umji exclaimed as she covered in shock. The girl weilding the hammer fought like an experienced warrior as she swung and crushed every opponent in her way leaving behind a bloody result. “This is getting too boring....release the beasts.” Mina commanded while the hooded person next to her bowed its head before slamming its palm on the floor.

The earth began to shook as they soldiers and the bandits start to lose their balance. The ground cracked open and out came three hell hounds engulfed in flames as they snarled their fangs at the soldiers. The bandits cheered in delight feeling that they had the upper hand. While the soldiers stood firm with their weapons and waited for another round.

“FOR BEHEMOTH!” The girl shouted followed by a united battlecry as the army charged at the three hell hounds with their weapons ready. One by one the soldiers were knocked away as their body flew and smashed against the walls. Mina started to laugh as she saw all her foes crumble at her power. “Good work. Tzuyu.” The taller girl bowed her head before turning her attention back to the fight.

Chou Tzuyu, Myoui Mina’s right hand woman also known as The Beast Mistress a mage specialising in the arts of summoning and conjuring beasts to aid her in the battlefield. As the two watched their victory Mina stood up and yelled across. “Give us the hammer and we will leave all of you alone.” “Never! I shall protect this till my last breath.” The girl shouted back and continued to fend off three hell hounds and a few hundred bandits with her depleting army.

“Alright suit yourself.” Mina flicked her wrist as the hell hounds started to charge at the army. Mina sat back down with a smile on her face as she heaved a deep breath. But before the beast could reach them, a giant burst of red energy together with a green supersonic sound wave attacked the hounds as they were knocked back leaving everyone in confusion and shock 

“Hey! Remember us? We fought before and we kicked your !” Yuju shouted as she waved from where she was standing. “Nice shot Sowon! You too Yerin!” Yuju said as she turned and faced her teammates. “What are you doing here Mina?” Umji questioned with a firm and steady tone. “Isnt it obvious? I am here for the hammer!” 

“Well you are not getting it.” Umji said as she took out her blade and was ready for a fight. The six of them walked up to the girl and her army as they stood side by side facing the bandits and the three hell hounds. “Thank you brave warriors.” The girl bowed towards Umji. “No worries ermm...”

“Doyeon. Kim Doyeon.” She said with a smile before holding her hammer with two hands and faced it towards her enemies. Mina had an obvious look of anger on her face as she signalled her troops to fight. The two sides clashed one more time but this time the Sisters Grimm were involved. Sowon and Fenris together with Sinb took on one of the hell hounds, Sinb kept throwing feathers at it while Sowon and Fenris took it on close combat. Doyeon and Umji took on the other hell hound while Yerin and Eunha focused on the other.

Yuju was fighting with army as she jumped around with her daggers slicing every bandit leaving them dead on the floo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter