Chapter 12

The Sisters Grimm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Walls Of Durint

As Eunha rode off without the others with her tears falling off, she started to feel regret. She knew that with her condition she should have just stayed with them. She stopped her horse and got off as she laid against the trunk of a tree. She tried again and again to use her powers but she could not see anything else besides what was in front of her. She cannot sense the presence of anyone, she cannot use her eyes to detect incoming enemies. Worst of all she cannot summon her protective barrier anymore.

She felt uselsss as tears started to stream down her face. To her, her eyes were the most important trait of her powers, to her without it she was useless. “Eunha! Eunha!” A voice called out for her as she turned to see the other five riding towards her. Sinb got off her horse and immediately hugged her sister. She then pushed her away so that they could see each other’s face. 

“Why did you run away like that unnie?” Sinb asked as she caressed her sister’s cheeks. “Im sorry Sinb...im useless without my eye. I just felt so disappointed that i alow such injury to happen to me.” Eunha said as she tried to hold back her tears. “Come on no you’re not. You still got that teleke whatever thingy and you can heal people. That’s cool.” Yuju said as she sat next to Eunha. Fenris went over to Eunha’s side as he rubbed his head against her cheeks as if he is trying to cheer Eunha up too.

“Plus you helped me out when i was in pain. That is something i doubt that anyone can do.” Sowon said giving Eunha a thumbs up. “My dad chose you not because of your powers but because he believes in you and trusts you with all his heart. I do too. Come on we better continue our journey. I have no idea where we are now.” Umji said as she looked at the map in her hand as she tried to figure out how to get back on track while Sinb helped Eunha up her horse.

“Thanks everyone....” The girls smiled at Eunha before they made their way to Durint. They spent the rest of the day travelling to the kingdom. As the sun set, the girls decided to build another campsite where they would spend the night in. The girls gathered around the camp fire while Yerin helped Eunha make a bandage to cover her eye.

“The kingdom just up north we should reach there by dawn unless we come across another ambush or someone gets hurt and runs off again. Then we should be there by next week.” Umji sarcastically said as she looked at Eunha with a smile on her face. “Just kidding i hope you’re fine.” Eunha just laughed at Umji comment as they sat around the fire.

“Im. So. Tired.” Yuju said as she laid on the grass as she started to stretch. “How could you be tired? We didnt even do much today except for dealing with those people.” Sowon said as Yuju got up. “I’m mentally tired. Why are there so many people out to kill us in the first place it’s annoying.” Yuju started to whine. The sight of Yuju whinning made Umji giggle.

“Yuju are you and Umji a thing now?” Sinb said as she raised her eyebrow. Umji immediately got up and started to deny everything while Yuju did the same except she held her dagger and started to wave it in the air. “Come on guys i saw you two last night.” Sowon said. “Oooh~ Is Yuju the next king of Valrida?” Yerin jokingly said as Umji starte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter