Chapter 17

The Sisters Grimm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Ambush

Doyeon led the six girls out as they made their way to the exit. While walking along the streets, Sowon saw Fenris with three kids on his back as he runs around playfully and bounces them on his back. “Play times over kids i’m sorry but Fenris has to go now.” Sowon apologized to the kids as they got off Fenris and left after giving him a few more rubs.

“Bye!” Sowon waved at the kids as Fenris barked at them happily. She moved up to her favourite little pup and gave him a tight hug before climbing onto him as they rode out of the underground city. “What a marvellous creature you have here.” Doyeon gasped as she went over and placed her palm in front of Fenris as he sniffed it. “Yea he sure is something my little baby pup.” Sowon said with a smile.

“Alright Doyeon where to?” Umji asked as Doyeon pointed in the direction where they were suppose to go before mounting on her horse. The seven of them made their way to find th Staff of Tal with Doyeon in the front leading them. “Unnie...What do you think Mina said when she said that he was coming for us?” Sinb tugged at her sisters sleeves while their horses were next to each other. Noticing her sister looking worried, Eunha put on a smile and reassured her that everything was going to be fine where in fact she was too afraid.

“Do not be afraid Sinb-ya whatever it is we will stop them. They cant take all of us down.” Sinb nodded her head but her mind was still clouded with worries. All their life they had been running from the people they used to call neighbours, they were being targeted for having powers and they were forced into exile. But this time they were not alone.

Umji and Doyeon were having small talk while they tracked up ahead. The others were following behind them as they moved quickly. “So how long have you been using this hammer.” Umji asked while Doyeon looked at her. “Ever since my father, the previous weilder of the hammer, passed i took on the role as the guardian.” The conversation carried on for a while as Umji got to know a little more about Doyeon.

It turns out that Doyeon had actually aided King Zelin in numerous war while they battled side by side against common enemies. From then a bond has been created. They continued their journey together with their new friend when suddenly a giant orange projectile struck the ground as it exploded tossing Sowon and Fenris far away. “Sowon!” Yuju shouted and immediately rushed over to check on the both of them.

“Yuju dont!” But it was too late as another blast came in and struck the ground in the direction she was running as the impact tossed her in another direction. “Its an ambush!” Umji shouted while more blasts came in and wiped out everyone till all of them were unconsciously lying on the ground. Sowon managed to wake up together with Fenris as she saw their attackers coming out of their covers one by one. “Take them back to the kingdom of Kleenox. The king will be pleased.” One of the man said as they grabbed the girls.

Sowon knew that she could not do anything so she got up and held Fenris’ head. “Fenris i need you to get out of here and save yourself. Dont worry about me i dont want them to take you.” Fenris was hesitant to leave as he kept on rubbing his head on Sowon’s stomach. “Leave now!” She said. Fenris looked at her for a brief moment before running off far from the scene.

“We will meet again.” Sowon turned around and saw three men approaching her with caution as she drew her blade and charged at them. As she managed to k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter