Chapter 8

The Sisters Grimm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Sisters Grimm

The day had ended, what ever happened had already happened and can never changed. Yerin managed to extinguish all the flames by conjuring some rain clouds while the people are working hand in hand to rebuild the kingdom. But before they started to work, the entire kingdom of Valrida gathered at the ruins of the castle to hear a speech that was to be given by their new queen. 

The new Queen of Vlarida, Queen Umji, stood in front of her people with a saddened heart as she called out for their attention. “People of Valrida, the evil warlock Jericho has declared war against us. Last night also marked the night where my father, King Velente, was killed by that bastard. I seek your fullest assistance in helping us to rebuild our kingdom to its rightful glory.” Umji said as tears slowly formed in her eyes. She loves her father so much that she cannot even grasp the fact that he is gone. She swears that she will avenge her father by replacing his spot in the mission.

“I will be off on a mission on behalf on my dad togther with these brave and determined warriors. We will seek help from the other kingdoms and togther we will end Jericho’s reign once and for all.” Umji turned and faced the others who were behind her as they replied her with either a thumbs up or a bright lovely smile.

“But what shall we do if  he were to return and attack us during your absence, your majesty?” A man from the crowd sounded out. “I will look after the kingdom together with my younger brother Dante.” The former Queen spoke up as she gestured to Dante who was standing at the back. 

“They’re siblings?” Yuju leaned close to Sinb as she asked her discreetly. “I dont know i guess..”Sinb replied as she shrug her shoulders. “I promise each and everyone of you that i will fight to my last breath so that all of you may continue to live happily in a world of peace.” Umji said as she grabbed her blade and seathed it on her back. 

“Long live the Queen! Long live Valrida!” The people cheered as Umji stared at them eyes full of hope and passion. “Come on girls, we got a world to save.” Umji lead them but was halted shortly by Dante. “My queen before you leave, your father wanted me to show you something.” Dante guided them to the throne room which was barely standing as he pushed the king’s throne to the side. 

Behind it was a door that let to a secret room. “What is this place?” Umji asked as they walked into the mysterious room. The room was large and had a huge map on the wall with three different parts lighted up. “Your father did not face Jericho alone before.” Dante said as he moved towards the map. “You see these lighted up areas are the final resting place of his companions which died after their fight with Jericho. They called themselves the foundation.” 

“I’ve heard about them.” Yerin said as she stepped foward and examined the map on the wall. “They were a group of legendary warriors but i did not know that King Velente was part of it.” Yerin continued. “Part of it? My dear he started it.” Dante told her which caused all of them to be shocked. Not even Umji knew about this. Dante pointed at the three lighted dots on the map. 

“All of the warriors had a sacred weapon with them which helped them with their fight against Jericho before. When they died, King Velente entrusted their graves to three different warriors who are guarding these weapons till now. But you should know that if Jericho were to get his hands on them first he can use those weapons against all of us and that is when we will lose.” Dante explained.

“What kind of weapons did the members of the foundation used?” Yuju asked as Dante started to point at every lighted area as he started to explain. “The blue light represents the Staff of Tal, a staff which allows the user to have complete control of all the elemental powers.” He then shifted to the green lighted area. “The Hammer of B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter