Chapter 9

The Sisters Grimm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Attack On Wonha

The sisters began their journey with each other as they rode off together pass many forests and plains. They have been travelling for almost half a day as the sun began to set plunging the world into darkness. “Let’s camp here for the night, I’ll make a fire.” Sowon said as the others got down from their horses as they rested with each other under a tree. Their first destination was the kingdom of Durint where they will seek the help of Umji’s uncle King Zelin.

Sowon and Eunha went out to search for some firewood while the others stayed to watch over their items. “You did not need to follow me you know I have Fenris with me.” Sowon said as she picked up twigs to be used as fuel for the fire. “Sure then. Shall i leave?” Eunha asked as she was about to turn back around but was stopped as Sowon grabbed onto her arm. 

“No you shall not, i need help finding woods and since you’re already here might as well.” Eunha smiled as she helped Sowon search. “I know you enjoy my company.” Eunha teasingly said as she placed. “Please...I rather spend my time with Jericho.” Sowon replied as Eunha just pouted as she nudged Sowon’s shoulder. As they were searching for fuel, Fenris started to growl as he faced the other direction.

“What’s wrong boy?” Sowon asked as Eunha stared at the direction that Fenris is looking at with her eyes glowing. “Hostiles up front, ten armed and another five mages. And they seem to have some sort of beast with them...” With her crossbow loaded in her hands, Sowon turned to Eunha. “We have two options, go in and see what they are doing, or to head back to the campsite and pretend that we did not see anything happen.” 

“Sowon...they have hostages, their about to start executing them.” Eunha said as without thinking she started to run to the group of people. “Eunha! Wait!” Sowon said as she hopped onto Fenris’ back and caught up with the other girl as she pulled Eunha to sit behind her on her hound. The hostiles were about to start executing their victims as they shot a volley of arrows, but Sowon managed to reach in time as Eunha conjured up a white barrier which blocked the arrows from hitting them.

“Woah now what’s with the random killing out here.” Sowon said as she held her blade in her hand. She saw something familiar on the outfit of one of the men. “Black Scar...” Sowon said to herself before taking aim with her crossbow. “What we do out here is our problem we dont want some kids to just show up and interrupt our business.” The lady on the giant monitor lizard said.

“Who are they?” Eunha whispered to Sowon while the girl just kept her aim fixed onto the lizard rider. “They are a group of notorious bandits, The Black Scar. And that lady on top of that big Razorback is the leader. Myoui Mina.” Sowon left her finger on the trigger ready to shoot an arrow straight at the leader’s skull at any time. “Look i am just doing my business here. Wait a minute...aren’t that girl who killed one of my generals at the bar.” As Mina slowly inspects Sowon from head to toe with a smug look on her face. "The one and only." Sowon replied as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter