4. Hello Baby Part IV

Myoui Mina's Next Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two months after Haru joined the TWICE family, Mina and Haru became one of the hottest topics online and in public. TWICE’s Hello Baby started a month ago, viewers started to fall in love with Haru.

 

They loved how the baby girl clung onto Mina like a koala and would always want to follow her like a penguin. Mina gained so many fans when they watched her take care of the baby, they praised her on her parenting skills and questioned if Haru was actually her daughter. Viewers commented on how similar Mina and Haru looked, some fans raised suspicions and created theories.

 

Luckily they had enough weeks of footage of Haru and her family, they were able to have a break from the cameras.

 

..

 

Mina was about to cry at the sight of Haru in her arms.

 

Her baby girl was helpless.

 

Haru was suffering from a fever. She was wearing a “Mommy’s Girl” shirt with her purple handkerchief bib and only a diaper, Haru had diarrhea and Mina had to change her diaper many times. She also had flushed cheeks, the baby had a hard time going to sleep and have been awake for the past day.

 

The members offered help to Mina, but Haru only wanted her mother.

 

Mina had her hair in a high ponytail and tank top with joggers, she carrying Haru in her arms and rubbed circles on her back to calm her down. Haru had a fistful of Mina’s shirt in her hand and had her head leaning on Mina’s neck.

 

“Hopefully, she’ll be able to fall asleep, if not can Jeongyeon unnie and Chaeyoungie to prepare the bath for her.” Mina mentioned tiredly, her head was starting to hurt and her muscles ached.

 

Nayeon started to notice that Mina was sweating profusely.

 

“Could Mina have a fever too?” Nayeon said to herself.

 

“Haru-yah!” Sana hollered, Nayeon made her way to the commotion.

 

Haru threw up on Mina, but after throwing up on her mother, Haru didn’t make a sound. She didn’t let out a cry. “Mina unnie, are you okay?” Tzuyu looked concerned.

 

Mina’s head was spinning, it took her time to register that her daughter threw up on her.

 

“Jihyo and Jeongyeon get Haru and change her clothes and diapers now! Momo and Sana start packing Haru and Mina’s bags! Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu start calling manager unnie and to bring the cars! I’ll start changing Mina, so we can go the hospital.” Nayeon announced, Jihyo and Jeongyeon already took Haru out of Mina’s arms and immediately did what they were told.

 

Nayeon grabbed a hold of Mina’s soiled shirt and luckily Mina was wearing a black sport bra under it. “Mitang, put your hands over your head for me.” Mina nodded her head and put her arms over her head weakly. The older girl carefully tried to take the shirt off Mina, where she didn’t want to get throw up in Mina’s face and hair.

 

After successfully taking of Mina’s tank top, Nayeon tossed it in the bathroom sink and ran it over the faucet. She placed her hand on Mina’s neck and forehead, she let out a sigh, “Mitang, why didn’t you tell us that you were sick?”

 

Mina hummed, not answering Nayeon and she leaned on the older girl. She was too sick to respond. Nayeon kissed her forehead and started to wipe Mina’s forehead with a wet towel.

 

“Dahyunnie! Can you get a button up shirt and warm jacket for Mina to wear?” Nayeon hollered, she saw how Mina began to shiver and she was still in her sports bra. “Got it unnie!” The older girl wrapped her arms around the sick girl, trying to give her warmth.

 

“Nayeon unnie, Haru and the cars are ready. Is Mina unnie ready?” Tzuyu asked at the bathroom door. Nayeon nodded her head and Tzuyu helped Nayeon unnie bring Mina downstairs to the car.

 

..

 

Mina awoke to a blinding light. She rubbed her eyes with her left hand and noticed the IV on her upper arm. She was wondering where was Haru, but she immediately noticed that Nayeon was holding her hand. The sleeping girl was in the chair next to Mina and she looked so peaceful. She ran a hand through Nayeon’s hair and her cheek.

 

“Don’t ever scare me like that again, Myoui Mina,” Nayeon said groggily, finally getting up. She stretched her back and yawned. “Your fever broke four hours ago, you’ve been sleeping because of the side effects of the medication.” Mina nodded her head, “But unnie, why did you stay with me?”

 

“I care about you, Mina. You and Haru mean a lot to me. I wasn’t planning to tell you in a hospital, but I…”

 

Nayeon gulped.

 

“I like you, I really, really like you. I love you, Myoui Mina.”

 

Nayeon paused for a few seconds.

 

“From the first day you entered the company, till now. I’ve been avoiding you for while to sort out my feelings, but that didn’t help me at all. It made me feel worse when you would ask the members ,‘why is unnie avoiding me?’ Through that time, these feelings for you became stronger and I tried telling you about how I felt when you were with Haru, but things got hectic. I was finally waiting for the right time to confess to you. Sorry it wasn’t as romantic-” Nayeon was cut off by a pair of lips on hers.

 

“I love you too, Im Nayeon.” Mina pulled away and put her forehead with the older girl’s. “Thank you for helping me and Haru, she made me more bold when I was around you, unnie.” Mina scooted over in the bed and patted the seat for Nayeon to laid down.

 

“So Mina, will you be-”

 

“Yes and a thousand times over,” Mina cut her off again and pecked Nayeon’s lips.

 

“You’re finally awake,” Jihyo whispered and entered the room quietly with the rest of the members filing in. The members all looked at each other and smirked when they saw Nayeon and Mina share the bed. They already knew by their actions that were already together.

 

“Where’s Haru?” Mina asked for her daughter, Dahyun got the glass of water from the table and gave it to her unnie.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter