Kisses

Myoui Mina's Next Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All TWICE members made sure they received a kiss from Mina everyday, they loved getting kisses from the Japanese maknae. Mina would blush slightly, giggled, and flashed her gummy smile. They also knew that Mina would give a member an extra kiss at the end of the week.

 

Members would fight for affection to get that extra kiss.

 

They also an online score sheet that kept count of Mina’s extra kisses and displays of affection such as cuddling and hugging. Now that members like Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Jihyo, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung, are currently home with their families, they were missing out on Mina’s kisses. Momo, Sana, and Tzuyu were taking full advantage to receive Mina’s kisses.

 

..

 

“Mitang, wake up…” She hears Sana’s voice and her hand gently caressing her cheek. Mina went to sleep late last night due to Sana and Momo’s VLive, where they dancing and doing yoga around three in the morning. She remembered that she went to Tzuyu’s room to get some sleep and Mina was able to sleep with the tall maknae and Kaya. Mina opened her eyes, looking at Tzuyu and Kaya were still sleeping. Kaya was in the middle of her and Tzuyu, Mina brought her hand up to pet the sleeping Kaya.

 

Mina got up from the bed carefully, not wanting to wake up Tzuyu and sleeping dog. She blinked away the sleepiness and let out a small yawn. “My baby is awake.” Sana said in a low tone and gave her heart eyes, she also gave Mina long kiss on her cheek. “Someone is energetic in the morning,” Mina flashed her a sleepy smile.

 

“I wanted to wake you up and see you.” Sana grabbed a hold of her hand, using her thumb to graze Mina’s hand affectionally. That made Mina smile, “So I’m assuming that you and Momo-unnie made breakfast right?”

 

“About that…”

 

..

 

Mina washed up and brushed her teeth back in her own dorm shared with Jihyo and Jeongyeon, Kaya seemed to follow her back to her room and when she made her way to Nayeon, Momo, and Sana’s dorm across the hall. Tzuyu was already seated at the at the table with Butter and Boo at her ankles. “Good morning, unnie.” Tzuyu flashed her a dimpled smile. “Good morning, Tzu.” Mina smiled back and bent down to give Kaya some good pats to the head and scratching her ears. “Kaya, you are such a good buddy.”

 

“She probably likes you more than me, unnie. She follows you everywhere.” Tzuyu commented as Mina sat across from her at the dining table. When Mina was about to respond back Sana interrupted her, “Mitang can I get my kiss for the day?” Sana smiled.

 

“Arasseo.” Mina responded and waited for Sana to approach her. Sana walked up to Mina and bent down for Mina to kiss her cheek. The Japanese maknae carefully put her hand around the other side of Sana’s neck and puckered her lips to kiss Sana’s cheek. Mina closed her eyes, she felt Sana turn her head and felt another pair of lips on hers. She opened her eyes in surprise, when she tried the pull away, Sana pulled her in closer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter