Merry & Happy

Myoui Mina's Next Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a long schedule, the TWICE members filed into the living room. Dahyun and Chaeyoung crashed into the couch. Chaeyoung grabbed the remote and announced, “Oh Sixteen is on!” Some of the members looked up on what episode it was, it was the very first episode.

 

“Mina, you are a Major,” PD-nim announced to the girls and Mina bowed, making her way to the Major side. The room fell into silence, where all the members continued watching.

 

“What? What?” Jihyo watched at her own reaction towards Mina. She looked towards the Japanese maknae who looked down.

 

“Mina was a bit unexpected…” Nayeon admitted in the confessional.

 

“Mina wasn’t someone who popped in my eyes…” Jeongyeon continued.

 

Jihyo looked over to Jeongyeon and Nayeon who looked guilty. The leader was about to speak up, but Sana beat her to it.

 

“Yah Son Chaeyoung, change the channel! I heard Running Man is on!” Sana exclaimed and Jihyo knew Sana wanted to protect Mina. Even though she was not the oldest out of the “Japanese Line,” she was very protective of Momo and Mina.

 

Especially Mina.

 

After Chaeyoung changed the channel, Mina exited the living room quietly and into her shared room with her unnies. Sana followed her out, making sure she was okay.

 

Jihyo let out a sigh and took a seat beside Dahyun. She saw how Nayeon and Jeongyeon left the room, wanting to say something to Mina. She slowly got up and made her way to their shared room.

 

The doe-eyed girl heard giggling and a few smooches, she guessed it was Nayeon and Jeongyeon were kissing Mina’s cheeks. Jihyo entered the room and saw how Nayeon kissed Mina on the cheek.

 

Jihyo found herself fuming on the inside.

 

“Unnie, you left lipstick on her cheek,” Sana giggled and tried to wipe away the smudge.

 

“Jihyo, I think Mina needs a hug and a kiss from you too.” Jeongyeon smirked at their leader, Jihyo glared at her and began to make her way to the younger girl. She wrapped her arms around Mina and she smiled when she felt Mina hug her back.

 

Jihyo thought her and Mina were the only two people in the room.

 

A cough interrupted their moment.

 

Jihyo pulled out of the hug and placed a kiss on Mina’s cheek. The older girl smiled again and noticed how soft Mina’s cheek was. She pulled away slowly and noticed how Sana, Nayeon, and Jeongyeon were all smiling.

 

Mina was looking down and blushed, she brought her hands up to her cheek where Jihyo laid her lips.

 

“I’m gonna wash up now, we have a recording tomorrow.” Jihyo muttered and started to prepare for bed.


 

..

 

Jihyo tossed and turned in bed, she couldn’t sleep because of a certain someone. She faced the other way and she saw Mina on her laptop playing one of her online games and headphones on, the light that was radiating in the room. She looked over to Nayeon, who had her back facing towards the wall and she knew the eldest unnie was on her phone.

 

Mina was typing and smiling on her laptop, Jihyo noticed Nayeon was holding in a laugh by giggling and shaking under her sheets.

 

Jihyo’s stomach started to feel uneasy again.

 

She to her back and faced

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter