More and More Kisses

Myoui Mina's Next Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the Seoul Music Awards, all nine TWICE members are reunited back at the dorms. They were all in Nayeon, Momo, and Sana’s dorm for a late night meal. They were currently cleaning up and Dahyun announced, “Since we are all back, Mina unnie owes us kisses!” The Korean members all looked at their youngest Japanese member, who was blushing profusely.

 

“Did you all keep count?” Mina blushed more.

 

“We sure did!” Nayeon announced and smiled.

 

“We missed about on about thirty two kisses?” Chaeyoung unlocked her phone to do the math. “Mina owes me more and more!” Jeongyeon playfully laughed and backed hugged Mina. “Mina also has to announce who will receive the extra kiss and cuddle since it’s the last day of the week!” Momo mentioned.

 

All eight pairs of eyes were now staring at Mina to make her decision.

 

“With Jeongyeon unnie’s return, Jeongyeon unnie will get the extra kiss and cuddle for this week.” Jeongyeon cheered and laughed at everyone’s faces of disappointment. Nayeon and Jihyo let out a huge groan.

 

“Also if you would like all your kisses now or saved for later please let me know.” Mina giggled softly. Momo and Sana gave heart eyes to their Japanese maknae. Nayeon was the first to respond, “I would like all my kisses and would like to go first since I am the eldest unnie!”

 

Everyone was finishing clearing up dishes and cutlery, where Nayeon led Mina to her room. They sat on Nayeon’s bed and Nayeon pointed to where she wanted to be kissed. Mina kissed Nayeon’s forehead, cheeks, her temple, and her nose. Nayeon pointed to her forehead and then her neck, making Mina blush more.

 

“Unnie this is your last one.”

 

“Okay, I would like my last one on my lips.” Nayeon smiled flirty to her.

 

Mina carefully held onto Nayeon’s cheeks and her lips met Nayeon’s. Nayeon pulled Mina in closer and laid her on the bed, where she kissed Mina lovingly. Mina pulled away and let out a breath. Nayeon and Mina’s foreheads were still touching, where both girls were still smiling.

 

“Thank you Mitang.”

 

..

 

Before going back to her room, Dahyun asked if Mina could stop by their dorm. Mina was playing with Kaya and Butter, more like Butter playing while Kaya just sat in her lap asking for pats.

 

“Oh Mina unnie, I was wondering if I can my kisses before bed?” Dahyun asked and sat on couch with Mina.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter