Best Part

Myoui Mina's Next Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie was rushing.

 

She still had to get the birthday cake, ingredients for seaweed soup, and have the presents wrapped. She shook her leg in frustration because she was stuck in traffic with her manager.

 

She wanted everything to be perfect for TWICE’s Mina, who was returning to Korea and didn’t celebrate her birthday with anyone yet. The nine member girl group was in Chile for Music Bank and knew they would be dead tired going back to Korea. The BlackPink member was scrolling through Instagram and saw no birthday posts of Mina or from her members.

 

This angered her for a moment, she would always see birthday spams when it was another members’ birthdays.

 

Why no posts of Mina?

 

She wondered if the Japanese maknae told them not to post anything, since she had a fear of anti-fans and their hurtful responses.

 

Jennie and Mina have been on multiple dates after meeting at the end of year festivals. They have been texting and facetiming each other when Mina had spent the holidays back in her hometown in Japan. They celebrated their own little Christmas and New Year’s Eve by sharing a kiss at midnight when Mina came back.

 

When it was Jennie’s birthday in January, Mina had went all out for her.

 

Jennie had woke up to Mina making breakfast in the BlackPink dorm. She made seaweed soup for her and her favorite New Zealand breakfast. Mina also prepared a bouquet of her favorite flowers next to her meal. To start off Jennie’s birthday, Mina got them matching Gucci couple shirts and shoes. Then they were off to an aquarium. The younger girl brought her camera and took candid photos of Jennie. She would steal glances at Mina so often, she would always get caught staring at the swan like girl.

 

Mina held Jennie’s hand the whole time and the look of excitement of seeing the sharks and penguins never left her face.

 

The next part of their date was going to Lotte World, where Jennie and Mina rode the slow rides. They shared soft kisses, where one would catch each other off guard.Jennie knew that Mina didn’t like amusement rides like the Viking and Mina knew that Jennie got motion sickness easily.

 

Mina took Jennie to a exclusive part of a fancy restaurant that was under the stars. The younger girl gave her a memorable gift for Jennie.

 

A photo album of the memories with Mina, “Our Adventure Book”

 

A Polaroid camera to capture the moments.

 

The night was done with a loving kiss.

 

..

 

Jennie returned back to the BlackPink dorms with various bags in her hands and set them down on the kitchen counter. “Jennie-O, you’re home early-“ Rose started.

 

“No time to talk, I have to prepare Mina dinner before she comes back to Korea,” Jennie put her hair up in a high ponytail and washed her hands.

 

“About that, you should check your room.”

 

Jennie paused for a moment and rushed to her room.

 

She opened her door loudly and her eyes widened at the sight.

 

“Mitang...”

 

She saw Mina curled up in a fleece blanket, a cold towel on her forehead, and Kuma snuggled up against her. It was the most precious sight Jennie had witnessed. She snapped a quick picture from her phone and put it back in her jeans’ pocket. Jennie crouched down to get better look at the sick girl. Mina was breathing softly, her cheeks tinted red. The older girl cupped Mina’s cheek and kissed it softly.

 

Mina stirred in her sleep and adjusted her sleeping position.

 

Jennie closed the door gently and made her way back to the kitchen. “She wanted to surprise you,” Jisoo smiled sadly, who was watching the television at a low volume. “What time did she get here?” Jennie asked.

 

“About a hour and a half ago, she was pretty exhausted and we told her to lie down in your room to get some rest,” Lisa brought up and looked up from her phone.

 

“Nayeon told me that Mina did have a small cold.”Jisoo told Jennie.

 

She knew that Mina had a weak immune system, she was always the member that got sick easily. Jennie thought Mina’s voice was the abs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter