Love at First Bite

Myoui Mina's Next Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina absolutely loved chocolate chip cookies. Fans noticed how she looked at the cookie and compared to the box size in the TWICE TV "2020 MAMA" EP.02 . “It’s mini, “ Jihyo told her and made Mina pout. She just wanted a sweet, delectable chocolate chip cookie. She was now looking up recipes on her phone and looking at the rating of each cookie.

 

She was determined to make the best cookie.

 

Like Lara Jean Song Covey from the movie, To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before. Being alone in her dorm, due to Jeongyeon and Jihyo celebrating the Lunar New Year with their families. All the foreign members were still with her. Everyone had finished eating their Lunar New Year meal and Mina was in the kitchen attempting to make chocolate chip cookies.

 

She grabbed brown sugar, eggs, and chocolate chips. Mina gathered all the ingredients and was checking her iPad for the measurements.

 

The Japanese girl was so immersed, she didn’t notice a member snap a picture of her attempting to bake.

 

..

 

Jihyo: So Mitang is trying to bake cookies?

 

Nayeon: I believe so…

 

Dahyun: From one chocolate lover to another, unnie probably wants to find the best recipe

 

Chaeyoung: Unnie looks determined lol

 

Sana: Should we just buy some for her???

 

Momo: Maybe she misses her mom’s cookies? Or the ones in Japan?

 

Tzuyu: She didn’t even notice me come in the room….

 

Jeongyeon: Maybe we should bake cookies for her and for her to vote who can make the best ones…hehehe

 

Jihyo: You Jeongyeon, everything has to be a competition. I’m in

 

Momo: Can me and Sana work together then? So the cookies won’t turn out burnt .-.

 

Nayeon: I suppose that is fine…Tzu are you okay, working by yourself??

 

Tzuyu: I can manage unnie!

 

Dahyun: Maybe the winner can get a kiss…

 

Chaeyoung: Bring it on, unnies and Tzuyu….

 

 

..

 

Mina rolled her cookie dough and pre-heated the oven. The oven beeped, notifying her that temperature was right. She grabbed her oven mitts , put them on, and carried her cookie tray over to the oven. Mina opened the oven with on hand and carefully placed the tray on the first rack. She closed the oven and then obtained her phone to set a timer for 11 minutes.

 

Mina was praying that they turned out okay.

 

“I’ve should texted Wendy or Jennie unnie, they are good at baking…” Mina pouted. Maybe she’ll text them how they came out. Mina was looking at the other possibilities and flavor combinations that can make the perfect cookie.

 

Her alarm went off, which Mina already disabled. She put on her oven mitts and made her way to the oven. Taking them out of the oven , she place the cookies on a trivet and got out the drying rack. Mina waited a minute before placing them on the drying rack and started to transfer them.

 

Mina couldn’t wait and took a bite of her own baked creation.

 

She still had her journal and pen to document her success.

 

“Very chewy and nice consistency, made need more chocolate chips…” Mina wrote.

 

She took a picture and sent them to Red Velvet’s Wendy and BlackPink’s Jennie. Her unnies sent emojis with heart eyes and sent her praises on how good they looked.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter