Da Ra Da

Myoui Mina's Next Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Unnie, go out with me.”

 

She opened the door and grabbed Mina’s hands. Mina’s eyes widened in surprise and immediately turned red.

 

“Go out with me, unnie.” Dahyun whispered.

 

“Please give me a chance…”

 

“Yes, I’ll go out with you.” Mina smiled and she brought her hand to Dahyun’s face to make the younger girl face her. The older girl kissed her cheek, making it Dahyun’s turn blush and turn red.

 

..

 

Dahyun remembered when she first asked out Mina to go out with her. She began to smile at the thought of their first date together.

 

The younger girl thought it was a disaster, but to Mina, she thought it was perfect.

 

..

 

“You can take off your blindfold now,” Dahyun was holding Mina’s hand and lead her into a room. The older girl took off the bandana from her face and Mina’s eyes lit up with excitement. The look in her eyes reminded Dahyun when Mina went to the aquarium to see the sharks.

 

The thought of Mina that made smile so wide it made her cheeks ache.

 

“It’s beautiful,” Mina said in awe.

 

“It is,” Dahyun only looked at the older girl.

 

Dahyun prepared a makeshift home theater for the two, the room was lit by white Christmas lights. The projector was already on and it already had Netflix on the screen. A fluffy futon couch, had pillows and blankets with ottomans were in the center and two tables were on the side with snacks.

 

“Ready for dinner?” Dahyun asked and grabbed a hold of Mina’s hand.

 

Mina smiled and nodded her head. The younger girl lead her to the couch. “Oh, these are for you, Mitang,” Dahyun presented purple flowers to her date.

 

“You even put lavender and jasmine i-,” Mina was about to receive the flowers, but Dahyun dropped them due to almost tripping.

 

The pale girl turned beet red and scrambled to get the bouquet from the floor, “Ah, sorry about that, Mina unnie.” She hoped they didn’t get dirty. “It’s fine, Dahyunnie. There’s no need to be nervous,” Mina flashed her a reassuring smile.

 

..

 

After eating dinner with a great conservation, Dahyun asked her unnie to pick out a movie.

 

“Pick anything you want to watch, unnie.” Dahyun smiled and laid down on the comfortable couch.

 

“Okay,” She got the remote from the younger and started to look through the various selections. The pale girl noticed Mina was going through the “Children and Family” genre, it brought a small smile to Dahyun’s face.

 

“No scary movie for you?” Dahyun poked fun at Mina.

 

Mina let out a laugh and shook her head, “I’d like to sleep good tonight and remember this date, Dahyunnie.” A blush appeared on Dahyun’s cheeks from Mina’s answer. “Is it okay if we watch this movie?” Mina asked.

 

Dahyun turned to the screen, she barely noticed that she was facing the Japanese girl the entire time.

 

“The Lizzie McGuire Movie?” Dahyun said out loud.

 

“I haven’t watched it in a while...have you watched it before?” Mina asked. The younger girl shook her head.

 

Mina’s jaw dropped, “That means you have to watch it!”

 

..

 

They were halfway through the movie and Dahyun wanted to get closer to Mina. She let out a slight cough and pretended to stretch her arm. Her arm reached out to Mina’s shoulder and laid her arm around Mina’s shoulders.

 

She learned the classic move from Sana and Momo unnie.

 

Mina shifted on the couch to be more comfortable in Dahyun’s arms. Feeling brave, Mina grabbed a hold of Dahyun’s hand.

 

They made eye contact for a moment and then quickly looked away, hiding their blushes.

 

“Sing to me, Paolo.”

 

Mina automatically went sat straight up, “This is my favorite part!” The look of awe appeared in Mina’s eyes again.

Hey now, hey now

This is what dreams are made of

Hey now, hey now

 

Mina started to get up and sing.

 

She grabbed Dahyun’s hands to dance with her.

 

This is what dreams are made of

I've got somewhere I belong

I've got somebody to love

This is what dreams are made of

 

.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter