This Time,

Myoui Mina's Next Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu gulped as she looked outside the plane window.

 

She agreed to accompany her Mina unnie to her hometown of Kobe, Japan. She was going to meet her parents, brother, and her dog, Rey. It reminded her of those cheesy Western romantic comedies, where the girl comes home for Christmas with her significant other.

 

She had yet to confess to Mina on she felt.

 

The maknae at first looked up to the older girl, Mina reminded her of her older brother. Growing closer this year, Tzuyu found herself falling for her unnie. She saw how her invisible walls she built were broken down by Mina’s thoughtful actions and simple gesture.

 

She felt someone grab her hand.

 

The Taiwanese girl looked over to left and Mina flashed her a nervous smile.

 

Mina unnie was still scared of flying.

 

Tzuyu held her unnie’s hand tighter in reassurance that she will by her side. That’s one of the many reasons she fell for Mina, they expressed acts of love and concern without words. “Just sleep, unnie. I’ll let you know when we are about to land.” Tzuyu whispered.

 

The older girl nodded her head and leaned her head on Tzuyu’s shoulder. Tzuyu’s heart fluttered at the action. Her Mina unnie was fond of putting her head on Tzuyu’s shoulder and it always put a smile on both of their faces.

 

“We fit like perfect puzzle pieces.” Tzuyu said to herself. She was able to look at her unnie’s face up close. The Japanese girl was known for her beauty marks that was placed on her face perfectly. Tzuyu never noticed the three moles on her cheek, the form a small triangle…

 

She wanted to touch them softly with the pad of her thumb, attempting to do it Tzuyu put her hand near Mina’s face.

 

“Attention passengers, we are about to land in the Tokyo International Airport.”

 

Tzuyu panicked and put her hand down. She nudged Mina unnie softly, “Unnie, we are about to land.” Mina whined softly and got up slowly, rubbing her eyes. “Did you get any sleep, Tzuyu-ah?” Mina asked.

 

“I was just admiring the view,” Tzuyu let out a small laugh and looked straight into Mina’s eyes. The older girl looked away, she felt her face turning pink.


 

..


 

“My parents are meeting us at the airport terminal. Are you excited to be in Japan for Christmas?” Mina asked, her question was quite muffled since her and Tzuyu were wearing mask to disguise themselves from paparazzi and fans.

 

“A bit nervous, unnie.” Tzuyu admitted and wrapped her arm around Mina’s arm. “Don’t be nervous, Tzuyu-ah. I’m here with you.” Tzuyu knew Mina smiled through her mask, her eyes turned into small crescent moons.

 

“Oh there they are!” Mina exclaimed happily. Tzuyu had to admit, she missed her parents dearly. She made a mental note to call them on Christmas day.

 

“Mama! Papa!” Mina announced and saw her parents looking their way. The Japanese girl ran into her parents’ arms. Tzuyu smiled at the sight and awkwardly stood in front of the Myoui family.

 

Mina introduced Tzuyu to her parents and Tzuyu introduced herself in Japanese. She stumbled a bit, but Mina’s parents still smiled at her. Mina’s mother and father gave her a warm hug, both feeling like her parents were there hugging her.

 

Mina’s father offered to take Mina’s luggage, while Mina offered to carry Tzuyu’s. When she tried to refuse Mina unnie’s offer, Mina insisted. Putting their luggage in the car, the Myoui’s had their driver take them back to Kobe.

 

..

 

Tzuyu was excited to see Mina’s hometown, where she went to school to her favorite restaurants. Her jaw dropped at the sight of the Myoui mansion. The manor was modern while some parts were traditional. They were greeted by helpers at the entrance and Mina had hugged all of them. The helpers grabbed their bags from the car and placed them in the foyer.

 

Mina introduced Tzuyu to her older brother, Kai, who was already going out to see some friends. The older girl got excited when she heard a pitter-patter through the hallway.

 

“Rey!”

 

She kneeled down to pet her English Cream Dachshund. “Tzuyu-ah, this is Rey. He’s ten-years-old and I was worried he would forget about me.” Mina smiled, Tzuyu bent down to pet the dog. Rey barked happily and his tail wagged in excitement. The younger girl smiled at the dog, where he was where a green and red knitted turtleneck sweater.

 

It again reminded Tzuyu of her precious Gucci baby. She missed her dog so much.

 

..

 

The younger girl looked at pictures along the wall, smiling at baby pictures of Mina. “This is my room,” Mina opened the door. There

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter