Serendipity

Myoui Mina's Next Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Mina bowed at Jennie during the end of the year concerts, she was frozen. She looked into the eyes of the Japanese member and flashed her a small smile. It took Jennie a while to register that Mina smiled at her.

 

Though the interaction was short, Jennie remained frozen.

 

“Jennie, what are you doing? Aren’t you going to bow back?” Jennie turned her head to look at one of her members, Jisoo, gritting her teeth and talking to Nayeon. By the time, Jennie bowed to the younger girl, Mina already walked away.

 

Jennie was still stunned by Mina’s beauty.

 

She noticed that Mina cut her hair shorter and Jennie had to admit she looked stunning in her new hairstyle. The main rapper let out a sigh and held onto her chest. Her heart was beating fast and she tried to calm herself down.

 

“Oh I know now what you were looking at, Jennie-o,” Jisoo teased Jennie and glanced towards Mina’s direction.

 

..

 

The BlackPink members returned to their dressing room and were surprised with a basket of cookies. “Oh these are from TWICE!” Rose exclaimed and grabbed a bag of sweets. Lisa smiled and grabbed another bag, “Mina probably baked these! Her cookies are great!”

 

The mention of Mina’s name made Jennie sit upright and she approached the basket. Lisa took a bite of the cookie and squealed in delight, “Yup! She made definitely made these, I think Jennie unnie met her match.”

 

Jennie breathed out of her nose, “I’m going to pretend you didn’t say that.” She took pride in her baking. The older girl took a bag and noticed that were names on the cookies.

 

“Jisoo, Rose…” Jennie read out loud, she saw how Lisa had her own. Where is mine?

 

“Rose, wait!” Jennie exclaimed and took the cookie out of her hand. “What are you doing? I was just about to eat that!” Rose whined.

 

“This one is mine!” Jennie held out the heart cookie and the white frosting had her name on it. “They labeled them and yours is still in the basket!” Jennie replied and snatched the bag out of Rose’s hand. She took a bite out of the heart shaped cookie and Jennie’s eyes widened in awe.

 

The cookies were delicious.

 

It made Jennie smile at her cookies were the only heart shaped ones compared to her members.

 

She took out her phone and began to text Nayeon.

 

Nayeon-yah, I was wondering if you can do me a small favor?

 

It took a few seconds for Nayeon to reply back.

 

What do you need, Jennie-O?

 

She smiled at the nickname and typed out.

 

I was wondering if you can give me Mina-ssi’s number? I wanted to thank her for the cookies!

 

Nayeon replied back within in seconds, Oh your group finally got to them! How did you know that Mina baked them lol?

 

Lisa made a comment that Mina most likely made them lol so I was just assuming…Jennie replied back to her friend.

 

Yeah she did! Here’s her number and I’ll tell her that I gave it to you!

 

Once Nayeon sent Mina’s number, Jennie knew she had to be brave.

 

..

 

Hi Mina, it’s BlackPink’s Jennie-

 

Hey Mina, it’s Jennie from BlackPink-

 

Hello Mina-ssi! It’s Jennie and I wanted to thank you for the cookies you made. The rest of the BlackPink members and myself really enjoyed it :)

 

After several attempts of texting the TWICE member, she finally sent it. It took her awhile to think about what she wanted to send and by the time she wrote it out, they were already back at their dorms. Jennie was squealing in the inside and saw that Mina was typing back due to iMessenger. She locked her iPhone and threw it on the couch.

 

Jennie heard her phone vibrate and she knew it was Mina. Laying down on the couch, she got her phone and she bravely looked at the screen.

 

Oh Jennie-ssi, Nayeon unnie told me that you would send me a message. Oops, I know we never had a formal introduction… Hello, One in a Million, I’m TWICE’s Mina :) You’re welcome and it makes me really happy that you liked the cookies! Baking is one of my stress relievers lol

 

The older girl let out a smile and found it cute that Mina “formally” introduced herself to Jennie.

 

It seems I forgot to introduce myself to you D: Hello, I’m BlackPink’s Jennie! It is nice to finally to meet you and we do not need to greet each other with formalities. So I heard from Lisa you like to bake too?

 

By the time, Jennie sent her message, Mina replied back within seconds.

 

Whatever you say, Jennie-ssi kekeke. I’m just kidding, Jennie-yah~

 

Jennie let out a laugh at Mina’s joke and she noticed that Mina was still typing.

 

I could say baking would be one of my hobbies kekeke. I also heard from Lisa that you were good at baking as well? :)

 

It made her smile that Mina was very thoughtful.

 

Just good? I’m pretty sure Lisa meant great! My specialities are cupcakes and macarons :D

 

So is this an opportunity for me to try your special macarons and cupcakes ;)

 

The thought of Mina flirting with her made Jennie’s heart flutter.

 

Just for you it’s a promise ;)


 

..

 

Jennie changed out of her stage outfit and put her pajamas on. While she was brushing her teeth and finally getting ready to go to bed, she would check her phone if Mina would text her back. It had been twenty minutes and Mina had still yet to respond.

 

Ah sorry about that, I was getting ready for bed… What are you up to?

 

I just finished getting ready too lol, now I’m just laying in bed. How about you?

 

I’m currently on my laptop updating my online games lol

 

Oh I never saw you as an avid gamer lol How late do you stay up playing? :o

 

I played a lot of games with my older brother while growing up. And I usually go to sleep around 2 or 3 kekeke, Mina also put the sweating emoji and it made Jennie smile.

 

Up so late? I hope I’m not distracting you from you playing lol

 

Why would I get distracted if I’m talking to you? Mina also sent her a winking emoji and Jennie squealed at her cuteness. She heard Jisoo turn in her bed and let out a grunt from being disturbed, Jennie forgot that she was in their shared room.


 

..


 

“Jennie-O, time to wake up!” She heard Rose down the hallway. Jennie let out a groan and looked at her phone. “It’s eleven!” Jennie screamed and got up from her bed. She stayed up late last night texting Mina and she fell asleep on the younger girl.

 

Mina had sent her quite a few messages.

 

Jennie-yah, are you still with me?

 

I guess you fell asleep on me ;-;

Sorry for keeping up past your bedtime, good night! I’ll be seeing you soon.

 

One more thing, before I go to sleep I wanted to ask you something…

 

Je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter