Babysitters' Club Part I

Myoui Mina's Next Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Hirai sisters, Momo and Sana, were both holding Mina’s hands on the way to their new school. “I think this is the right way”, Momo replied and gestured to go right. “Whatever you say, unnie.” Sana scoffed and tightened the grip of Mina’s bag on her shoulder. “I am only older than you by 8 minutes, the best eight minutes of my life.” Momo jeered back.

 

Twins Momo and Sana were left to take care of their baby sister, Mina. The three-year-old inherited their mother’s dark locks, where Momo and Sana got their blonde hair from their father. The twins were halted by youngest Hirai and both looked in concern on why Mina stopped. Compared to the other toddlers her age, Mina was shy and quiet. She was smaller than the average three year old, people often made mistakes of her being two.

 

“Are you tired, Mitang? Can you keep walking?” Sana asked.

 

Mina just nodded her head, not giving her an answer.

 

“Okay, upsy-daisy!” Sana gushed, she passed Mina’s bag to Momo. She lifted Mina in her arms, Sana felt Mina’s small hand grab onto her uniform and she couldn’t help but smile. “Don’t worry, Minari. The chairwoman of this school was willing to take us in and care for all of us.” Momo smiled and kissed her on the cheek.

 

The conversation about their parents is still yet to be talked about between the twins. They lost their parents in a car accident and no relatives were able to take them in.

 

Luck was on their side.

 

Lee Sunmi, Chairwoman of Gashina Academy offered her to be their guardian. Her daughter and grandson perished in a car crash as well. There was also one condition on why she chose the Hirai siblings.

 

She wanted to be them be apart of the babysitters’ club, to help their only staff member with teacher who have children around Mina’s age.

 

They finally made their way to the chairwoman’s office and Momo knocked on the door.

 

“Come in.”

 

Momo and Sana bowed and greeted the chairwoman, who was seated at her desk. Her secretary, Ms. Ahn, was on her right. “Welcome, Momo, Sana, and the little one must be Mina.” Sunmi smiled sincerely.

 

Little Mina lifted her head and gave her a small smile.

 

“Pretty lady.”

 

“Ah, you are the cutest.” The chairwoman gushed. “I want to make this short, so you can look at the daycare room and then we can have dinner back at the estate. You girls don’t have to call me mom or anything, but you can talk to me if you need anything. I’m always here for you.”

 

Momo nodded her head while Sana had a different response. The younger twin hugged the older woman and thanked her, with Mina still in her arms. “Onee-chan, unnie,” Mina called out to her eldest unnie to join them.

 

The eldest Hirai made her way to her new family, for the first time she smiled genuinely. The two things that made her happy was Sana and Mina. She wrapped her arms around Sana and their new family member, Momo kissed both Sana and Mina on the forehead.

 

..

 

Making their way to the daycare room, following Ms.Ahn. “That moment back there moved me to tears, but this is the room. I’ll be going, let me know if you need anything,” Ms. Ahn nodded her head and wiped her eyes with her handkerchief.

 

Mina was snuggled into Sana’s chest, who had fallen asleep in her arms. “Pengu, it’s time to wake up. Let’s make a proper introduction.”Sana gently the back of Mina’s head, Mina let out a small yawn.

 

“Hello, may we come in?” Momo knocked on the door, they all heard laughter of children and them running. She opened the door and the all the kids looked at the door.

 

“Hi everyone, we’d like to be friends. Starting today!” Sana smiled in excitement. The three kids ran and hid behind their caregiver scared. “It’s all right kids! Oh you must be Momo, Sana, and cutie Mina. I’m Yeeun, I graduated from this school and the only daycare staff member.”

 

“Yeeun unnie!” All the kids ran up her, pulling on her pants. “Can we play with them?”

 

“Only if you introduce yourselves first!” Yeeun laughed.

 

“Starting with Dahyun!”

 

“Hello unnies, I’m Im Dahyun. I’m also known as Dubu dubu,” Dahyun smiled and the twins nodded, noticing her pale skin.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter