Lego Masters

Myoui Mina's Next Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TWICE’s Mina and LOONA’s Jinsoul formed an unlikely friendship through a common interest, Legos. The same aged friends would hold competition to see who would finish a Lego set faster or Mina would invite Jinsoul over to build a set together. The two had kept their friendship a secret and they unaware of their respective members concerns about Mina and Jinsoul.

 

Mina remembered when she first met Jinsoul as she introduced herself as a LOONA Odd Eye Circle member, they were promoting “Sweet Crazy Love”. On the other hand, TWICE was promoting “Knock Knock.” The then blonde LOONA member was going to drop by the TWICE waiting room and stumbled upon Mina building a Harry Potter Lego set.

 

..

 

“Mina-sunbaenim, you like building Legos?” Jinsoul laughed nervously as Mina was nearly finished the Knight Bus from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. The taller girl was fiddling with the albums for their TWICE seniors and Mina flashed her a shy smile.

 

“Oh Jinsoul-ssi, I enjoy building these sets. Do you?” Mina smiled and finally completed the last piece. Mina’s smile reminded Jinsoul of Hyejoo. “Oh yes, Mina-sunbae. I love building them and Gundams.” Jinsoul responded and flashed her a smile.

 

“Wow, Gundams? I wish I got into those more,” Mina admitted, she loved creating things with structure.

 

“Maybe when you are free, we can try to build one together?” Jinsoul asked her senior bravely. Mina smiled back at the blonde LOONA member, “I would like that, Jinsoul-ssi. Would you like to put your number in my phone and I’ll definitely looking forward to hear from you.” Mina handed her iPhone to Jinsoul to input her number.

 

After putting in her number, Jinsoul handed back Mina’s phone.

 

“I’ll be seeing you, sunbae!” Jinsoul bowed and gave Mina the signed LOONA album.

 

..

 

After their first encounter, Mina and Jinsoul decided to drop the honorifics due to Mina being born in March while Jinsoul was born in June. Aside from their love of building Legos, they both like eating watermelon and internet shopping. Both Mina and Jinsoul were considered to be quiet members and they would talk a lot if they were excited. Mina’s roommates, Jeongyeon and Jihyo were aware of their friendship and they told Jinsoul would always be welcome in their dorm if it was late due to Lego build.

 

Jinsoul appreciated being friends with Mina, the TWICE member had an obsession with the Marvel Cinematic Universe and was very interested in the LOONAverse.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter