Koi No Yokan Part II

Myoui Mina's Next Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo thought about what she said to her roommate. This made Sana sit upright in her bed and was confused,"What are you thinking about, Mo?"

"When I met that someone, I felt something inside me. It made my heart flutter. " Momo vented out to Sana.This made Sana think, who did Momo meet? The notable cute princess gave the dancing queen her signature smirk.

"Wae? Why are you looking at me like that? " Momo shrieked.

"Myoui Mina. " Sana simply said and flashed a smirk.

"How did you know? "

"You just met her today! "Following on what she said, she gave Momo an ice cold glare."Just because you are one of my best friends and roommate, you think I would approve to date her?" Sana let out a smirk.

"Satang..." Momo hollered at the younger girl, letting out a cry of frustation and fell down the bed. She totally forgot Sana and Mina were related. Sana sat down on Momo's bed and began to speak.

"It's not that I don't like you falling for Mina but it'show you treat her I'm worried about. She will be the most caring, loving person you will ever meet. Ever since we were little, taking care of others before herself. Even till this day."Sana smiled at the memory and pushed strands of hair out of Momo's face.

"Just make her yours before someone else does." Sana finished, kissed her on the cheek, and moved to her own bed. "Night."

Now Momo's thoughts of Mina kept her awake at night.

 

..

   

"Good morning Ms. Myoui!"

"Good morning, Lady Myoui!"

Mina arrived to work early and greeted all the workers with a big smile. People from the company loved Mina and Mina loved them, they all knew that the company will be in good hands when she'll be CEO. "Good morning everyone! I hope you have a good day and let's work hard!"

The whole company cheered. Unknown to Mina, she didn't see Twice enter the building. They all looked at Mina in awe. Omo! Everyone does love Mina! Momo thought in her head. The room fell into silence when they entered the room.

Mina turned around and greeted Twice with a bright smile. "Good morning! I hope you all had a good rest! Hey Satang!" Sana noticed her cousin was extremely happy for some reason. "Mina, can I talk to you for a second?" Mina nodded her head and walked to a secluded area.

"Why are you so happy, Pengu? Also what happened to your eye?" Sana asked, she brought her hand to Mina's face and poked it softly. Mina winced at her touched, shrugged and answered," I tripped on my feet yesterday..." Mina didn't want to mention she was assaulted last night. "I just told Appa, Umma, and Oppa about Momo yesterday. I just woke up happy and Ray was there cuddling me!" Sana flashed her a smile.

"So it's about Momo?" Mina was confused, her eyebrows crunched in confusion,"Wae?" Sana pretended to look oblivious,"Oh, nothing." The younger girl asked,"Why are you guys here so early?"

Sana shrugged,"Haraboji wanted to speak with us." Mina looked at her and said,"Me too."

At the same time they yelled at each other,"What did you do?"

 

..

 

Twice and Mina were all seated in the main meeting room. All of them were silent and anticipating for the chairman to enter. Looking up, Mina shared a glance with Momo. The blonde girl noticed the beauty marks on Mina's face. Three by her lips and three small ones on her left cheek.

Hearing the door open, the girls stood up and bowed to Park Jinyoung. "You girls can sit!" He said with a smile.

Sana was the first to speak up,"Haraboji, why do you need to talk to us this early in the morning?" He let out a fatherly laugh, he sure knew his Sana and her crankiness in the morning.

"I just wanted to talk to all you and Mina because I want Mina to be your temporary head manager." He explained to Twice. They were nodding their heads, waiting for him to elaborate more.

"Since Mina is going to the future CEO of this company, I want her to explore all aspects of the company." He further explained. "You see girls, Mina can be a producer for our music, songwriter, and can basically do everything she puts her mind to it. Today she will help you record for your next comeback."

Mina was full on listening and very attentive to her grandfather. "Are you guys fine with Mina being your manager?" Mina was waiting for their answers.

They all replied happily answering with,"Yes and Yes!" He turned to Mina and said,"I know you will not let me down, Mitang!"

"Of course, Park Jinyoung sunsaegnim!" Mina answered back.

 

 

..

 

They were in the recording studio for about four hours and Momo was having difficulties on hitting this one note. She heard the music turn off in her headphones and heard,"Stop." Mina moved her hand to come out of the recording session and talk to her. Members were wondering on what she was doing.

"Momo-ssi, I know it's hard to hit that note of your but try standing a bit straighter and breath more." Mina stated, practically hugging Momo from behind and standing her up straight. Momo looked away, hiding a blush.

"Okay now get back in there!"

Momo did it.

She hit the note and did what Mina told her to do.

"Great job you guys, we will continue tomorrow and keep your throats warm." Mina added. They cheered and started exiting the studio now going to dance rehearsals.

 

..

 

The members were now in the dancing studio, warming up for their daily practice. Looking for her cellphone, Momo noted it was nowhere to be seen. I must of left it in the recording session.

Going back up there, Momo heard the most angelic voice she ever heard.

Who could that be?

 

..

 

 

"I can’t control my trembling voice"

Mina sang softly and tried to hum out melody. Putting down her pencil she thought about how to finish her composed song. She started to sing what she had so far:

Even my reddening cheeks
I can’t hide it
I try to act cool but
I can’t hide my heart

That was the last thing that came up in Mina's mind. A smile appeared and grew wider on just thinking about Twice's da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter