Koi No Yokan Part I

Myoui Mina's Next Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myoui Mina pushed up her round glasses when she came across a certain billboard of Nation's Girl Group,Twice. How she wished she can dance like Hirai Momo. Sighing she fastened her handmade scarf tighter around her neck, put her hands in her jacket pockets and continued limping to her work, JYP Entertainment. 

If I'm not living my dream at least I can see people live theirs...

Without looking up, she bumped into someone."Yah!" The stranger yelled out when they both hit the cold, hard floor. Mina fell to ground hard, her glasses and phone also thrown to the ground. She could care less about her glasses, the pain in her left leg shot up. Mina hissed in pain. She crawled to retrieve her glasses and cellphone, when she saw a pair of black converses near her face.

Looking up, Mina rubbed her eyes. Was that the Hirai Momo?  She was sporting her practice clothes, her long blonde hair tied in a ponytail. She was holding up Mina's glasses and had a furious expression on her face. "These must be yours!" Mina got up carefully and bowed,"Mianhe." 

"You better be, thanks to you I'm late for practice." She forcibly gave Mina her glasses back and went into the building, not even sparing Mina a glance. Mina put them back on and looked around for her phone. She picked it up and entered the company.

"Mitang!" Mina smiled when that person called out her name. Minatozaki Sana. Only a few months older than Mina, Sana was her cousin from her mother's side.They grew up together in a mixed Korean and Japanese household. Sana and Mina's grandparents, from were the founders of JYP Entertainment.

Mina and Sana found their passion in singing and dancing, in hopes of becoming an idol. They were both trainees and Mina stopped when her life was on hold abruptly. Sana's dreams she was living them as a top idol, Mina was learning the ropes of being the future CEO of the company. 

She was stuck living in the shadows.

"I saw what happened, Minari. Don't mind her! She will get a taste of her own medicine when she knows who you are!" Her cousin exclaimed. Sana and Hirai Momo were in the same group, Twice, consisting of eight members. Mina checked her phone and noticed it wasn't hers. This isn't mine...

Sana told her cousin,"Let's go meet the girls, Mitang!" She linked arms with the black haired girl and went up to the fifth floor. Mina limped to the studio and watched all the girls stretch. When they heard the door open their heads turned, the members yelled," Sana, you're late!"

Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo knew Mina when she was still a trainee and some of them wondered who was this girl. Mina's eyes widened and tried to hide behind Sana. It was the furious Momo and called out Mina.

"You!"

Mina looked down and answered,"Yes?" Sana intervened, "Momo, you haven't met my cousin, right." Momo stopped her glaring at Mina and retorted,"Since you talk about her a lot, you should let Twice meet the girl already."

Sana gave her an icy glare," She's standing right in front of you."

"Introduce yourself, Momo!" Jihyo scolded the Japanese girl and flashed an smile at Mina.

Mina bowed and shyfully said,"Hello, I'm Myoui Mina." She gave her a small smile. Momo introduced herself with arrogance," You must know who I am, I'm Hirai Momo, Twice's dancing machine!" Mina looked in Momo's eyes, she felt something spark between them.

Koi No Yokan.

She only remembered the words, but never the meaning.

"I believe this is yours." Momo held out Mina's phone in front of her. Mina held out Momo's phone and stuttered, "I'm sorry about earlier, I hope I wasn't a burden if you were late to practice." The blonde haired girl just glared at her not replying back.

"I apologize for intruding and I'll leave you to your practice." Mina bowed and tried her best to not show her limp while walking out. "Mitang, wait! Are you going to see haraboji and Halmoni?" Sana questioned. " Park PD-nim? I'm going to see them both for producing and song writing." Mina replied.

"Wait for me after you're done. They'll probably let you go with me!" Sana whined. "Arasesso." Mina again apologized, limping out of the door. The members who haven't been introduced to her notice Mina's limp and Momo was intrigued by her limp.

"Wait Mina's your cousin?" Momo asked. "She's younger than me by a few months." Sana stated. "So why does she address your grandfather as Park PD-nim, Sana unnie?" The maknae, Tzuyu pointed out. "When she works, it is all business. She has so much respect for our grandparents."

"So why does she have a limp?" Momo added. Sana fell into silence, tears welling up in her eyes. The room got quiet, some of the members knew it was very sensitive subject to Sana.

Myoui Mina, why am I so intrigued by you?

 

..

 

All she thought about was Momo. When they looked in each other's eyes, did Momo feel something too? Her grandfather burst through her office and smiled," You Myoui Mina are the most brilliant granddaughter!" He picked her up and spinned her around. Mina had to admit her grandfather was still pretty strong for his age.

"Park PD-nim, I'm just doing my job."Mina remarked. "Yah! Mitang, you don't have say that all the time, I am your grandfather!" Mina's haraboji exclaimed."I'm so proud of you. Your parents and oppa would be proud of you..." Tears became to pool in their eyes and he engulfed her in hug.

"You did enough work for today, Penguu, go rest or eat or something." He smiled. Mina nodded and said,"Arasseo, haraboji. I'm just waiting for Satang." Letting her be, Mina looked at the picture on her desk.

I will make you guys proud of me...

Mina got a text saying from Sana:

I'm done and we could go eat with the girls!

Making her way to the elevator, she proceeded to the Twice's dance studio.

Dinner's going to be interesting...Let's just hope I get to sit near Momo...

 

..

 

Sana picked Mina's favorite restaurant and were automatically put in a secluded, V.I.P area. The booth Mina and Twice were in was h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter