Little Less Lonely

Myoui Mina's Next Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After the photo incident, Mina became more cautious on what to post on social media. Things were never the same since then, she had to admit she was still shaken up by the event. She was even scared of her family's safety on the internet, she convinced her mother to delete her Instagram due to the constant harassment.

As much as Mina loved TWICE's fanbase, she started to become deeply afraid of the fans surrounding them when they arrive at the airport. It was like she was riding a rollercoaster, Mina felt lightheaded and her stomach was in knots.

"Mina-ssi, this way please." She felt a warm hand on her shoulder that Mina turn her head towards the voice. Oh she must be new, Mina thought.

The new female bodyguard was tall and her long hair in a high ponytail. Mina had to admit she had a gorgeous side profile and she was wearing all black uniform like the rest of the body guards. Mina felt her breath hitch at the sight of the Onces at the airport, her breathing was becoming uneven.

 

“Everything will be alright Mina-ssi, I will be right next to you.” The female bodyguard reassured Mina and gave her a small smile. The Japanese girl had to admit that her words calmed her down for a little bit.

 

..

 

Once they arrived at Vietnam to film TWICE’s appearance on a variety show, fans started to go wild. They started to go pass security and the female bodyguard had her eyes focused on a certain TWICE member. It was difficult to find the dark haired girl through the sea of people and there was no way for her to reach the TWICE members.

 

She saw how some fans started to hold hands to build a makeshift barrier for the members to pass through. They made it through the fans and now were in a private waiting room, waiting for their transportation. She saw how the girl group members were all shaken up due to the commotion.

 

She looked over to Mina who looked absolutely terrified and with Mina’s hat, her eyes were covered. The female bodyguard noticed some tears from the younger girl and wanted to comfort her.

 

The managers called over the bodyguards for an emergency meeting. She noticed they looked very worried and concerned for the girls. “Since there are six of you ,I'll be pairing the girls up and you'll be watching over them.” They agreed and nodded their head.

 

“You,” the manager pointed to her, “ You will be watching over Mina by yourself.” The girl nodded her head and said, “Yes, sir.”


 

..

 

She walked down the hall to check on Mina, she was told what room she was in and knocked on the door. She was surprised when she knocked on the door and revealed Tzuyu on the other side. “Tzuyu-ssi, is Mina-ssi there with you?”

 

The Taiwanese girl shook her head and replied, “She told me that she’ll be by the pool.”

 

The bodyguard thanked Tzuyu and was her on her way to the hotel pool. She found Mina with her back facing the opposite way, her feet in the water. “Oh unnie, you’re here.” Her eyes widened when she heard Mina speak to her.

 

Mina turned around and gave her a small smile, she motioned her hand for her to come closer and take a seat next to her near the pool side. “I wanted to thank you for what you said at the airport,” Mina paused for a moment.

 

“When we got here it was so scary,” Mina’s voice became smaller and more timid. She began to hug her knees, “Some of the fans grabbed me back there and Jihyo wrapped an arm around me to protect me. I was trying to l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter