Encore

Myoui Mina's Next Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All the TWICE members were concerned about their youngest Japanese member, Mina. They all knew she gets sick easily and the word was starting speculate on how Mina didn’t join them for Friday rehearsal. Members like Sana and Jihyo were the most concerned, wanting to end quickly to take care of Mina.

 

Mina was with her family, but they couldn’t help but worry about her.

 

After their Friday rehearsal, members rushed to see Mina at her hotel room.

 

The members entered the room quietly, to find Mina sleeping in bed. She was sleeping soundly and was concerned about , their managers advised her to rest and join soundcheck for the first concert. Nayeon and Jeongyeon cooed at the younger girl, Mina looked so small on the queen sized bed.

 

Sana quietly laid down on the bed and swept Mina’s hair out of her face. “Satang.” Momo whispered, she was concerned about Sana waking her up. “You are going to wake her up, unnie.” Dahyun whispered in the same tone.

 

“I’m not!” Sana whispered back and wrapped an arm around Mina’s torso.

 

Mina started to stir awake and let out a small cough.

 

“Unnie…” Tzuyu warned, then looked at Mina who was starting to wake up.

 

“Is rehearsal over?” Mina said in a small voice. All the members looked concerned, they knew that their Mina was soft-spoken and it broke their hearts to hear Mina speak in quieter tone.

 

“Try not to speak so much, Mitang.” Sana kissed her cheek, caressing her cheek. “Did you sleep well, unnie?” Chaeyoung asked, joining Sana on the bed. Mina got up carefully and nodded her head. She smiled sincerely to be with her eight members.

 

..

 

Mina tried h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter