You're Sana Solo to my Princess Mina

Myoui Mina's Next Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Contains all the 2Na fluff.

 

 

..

 

Sana never expected her girlfriend to be a closeted Star Wars fan.

 

She should have known on how excited Mina was when she got a “Yoda” plushie during the claw machine game while “TT” promotions. She should have known when Tzuyu gave her Mina unnie a set of Star Wars pajamas for Secret Santa. Sana should have known when Mina started to cry and she had to comfort her when Carrie Fisher passed away earlier this year.

 

Thankfully, the members had a small break between “Likey” and Heartshaker” promotions, that means Sana has an opportunity to have a movie marathon with her love. Mina was known to wake up early, making breakfast for the members.

 

Sana awoke to the aroma of food in the kitchen, she patted her matted hair and put on her slippers. She saw Mina by the stove, Sana automatically smiled. The older girl wrapped her arms around Mina and kissed her on the cheek.

 

The younger girl giggled and leaned back in Sana’s embrace, “Baby, why are you up so early?”

 

“Wae? I wanted to see my beautiful girl and I missed your warmth,” Sana breathed in Mina’s scent of jasmine. Mina recently cut her hair shorter and Sana was delighted, it was easier access to her kiss Mina’s neck. She felt Mina nod her head and she turned off the stove.

 

“So what are we doing today, baby?” Sana let go of Mina and helped her set up the table.

 

“Well, I wanted to have a Star Wars movie marathon because of the newest movie just came out…”Mina replied quietly, she saw how her girlfriend hesitated before answering.

 

“Oh that sounds like fun…” Sana said nervously, taking a seat at the table.

 

“You don’t have watch it with me, babe. I understand,” Mina sat down next to her hand and held her hand.

 

“No, no I’ll be glad to watch it with you!” Sana persuaded her girlfriend. “Are you sure? I mean we can just watch the most recent one to save time, I can just watch the other movies on my laptop-”

 

“Baby, I want to watch them with you.” Sana brought her hands to Mina’s cheeks and pecked her lips.


 

..


 

“So we have to watch the 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th movies first then watch the first, second, and third?” Sana asked while eating breakfast. The rest of the members were up, serving themselves food, and thanked Mina for the meal.

 

Mina nodded and explained, “Because J.J. Abrams made the fourth episode first then following The Empire Strikes Back then Return of the Jedi.” Sana looked over to Tzuyu, where the “Yoda” looking maknae looked amused.

 

As if teasing Sana.

 

The short haired girl invited the rest of the members to watch it her and Sana, they agreed to watch the first movie together.

 

Sana never seen Mina so excited that their members wanted to watch Star Wars with her.

 

It made Sana smile.

 

..

 

Everyone gathered around the living room couch after breakfast and they laid down futons, pillows, and blankets. Mina brought out her Star Wars blanket and Yoda “tsum tsum” plush, she also brought out her Star Wars DVD box set. Putting the DVD in, Mina sat by Sana and put her arm around her.

 

Sana gulped.

 

She didn’t want to fall asleep in front of Mina.

 

The notable tune began to play and the screen displayed:

 

A long time ago, in a galaxy, far, far, away…

 

STAR WARS

 

Episode IV: A New Hope

 

..


 

“Help me, Obi-wan Kenobi. You’re my only hope.”

 

Someone send me hope right now, Sana thought and tightened her hold on Mina. She looked over to her girlfriend, who was focused on the movie. Mina took interest in knitting recently with Momo and Jihyo, it amazed Sana how her girlfriend can knit and focus on the movie at the same time. The clumsy girl was surprised that the members were interested in the movie.

 

I need to pay attention… Sana tried to focus on the movie again, she was already confused.

 

“Wait who is Obi-wan?” Sana asked out loud.

 

“He’s a Jedi Master and Leia Organa is trying to find him to help The Resistance.” Tzuyu replied without looking at her unnie.

 

“Oh.”

 

After the movie, most the members went back to their rooms or to the kitchen to grab a snack. The only ones left besides Mina and Sana were the maknaes, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu. “How did you like the first one, babe?” Mina asked and Sana stretched.

 

“It was good, but a little confusing for me…” Sana admitted.

 

“I see...Do you need help with the characters or the plot?” Mina asked.

 

“I can ask later, let’s watch the next one!”

 

Mina got up and switch discs, putting The Empire Strikes Back.

 

..

 

Sana started to doze off.

 

“Oh look, Yoda!” That was the last thing she heard from Tzuyu.

 

 

..

 

“I love you.” She then heard Mina say.

 

Sana was about to speak up, was she hearing Mina right?

 

“I know,” She heard Tzuyu.

 

This made Sana bolt up from her spot and looked at her girlfriend, who was still watching the movie. “Mina, who did you say “I love you” to?” Sana didn’t know how to react, she started to feel angry and demanded an answer. She glared at Tzuyu.

 

Her girlfriend still had yet to say those three words

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter