Sana Swan and Mina...Clearwater?

Myoui Mina's Next Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mitang!”

 

“Minaring!”

 

“Mina-yah,” Sana pouted and wrapped around her arms around Mina, who was giving her girlfriend the silent treatment. “Unnie, what did you do to her?” Dahyun laughed, which made all the members snicker at the clumsy girl.

 

“I just said that I preferred Twilight over Harry Potter,” Sana laughed nervously.

 

All the members gasped at her comment. “I could see why Mina’s giving you the silent treatment, Harry Potter is her favorite series,” Jihyo mentioned.

 

“Have you not seen her books and her wand collection?” Jeongyeon let out a laugh.

 

Sana stayed quiet and reminded herself to check their room. The younger girl was still not looking at her girlfriend, she was hugging her Star Wars Porg plush.

 

“Mina-yah, I’m sorry… but I wanted to watch the Twilight series with you,” Sana pleaded and was about to bring out her last resort. She crouched in front of Mina, gave a little pout and flashed her puppy dog eyes.

 

“Please, I watched all the Star Wars movies with you that one time.” Sana countered.

 

“You fell asleep through most of them and you didn’t watch the prequels yet, unnie,” Tzuyu brought up. Sana glared at the maknae, always taking Mina’s side. All of the members knew that Mina was Tzuyu’s favorite unnie.

 

Mina cleared , finally having something to say. The members were waiting for response, they never seen her upset with Sana before.

 

“Fine, I’ll watch it with you….” Mina replied quietly. “I read the books and never had the chance to watch the films.”

 

Sana shouted in joy and hugged her girlfriend, kissing her cheek.

 

..

 

The members gathered together to watch the first movie, Sana and Mina laid down on the futon with their pillows and blankets. The older girl was playing with Mina’s fingers, she had some callouses from knitting too much. She suggested that Mina should take a break for a few days.

 

“So, unnies who would be a vampire or a werewolf?” Chaeyoung brought up while watching the opening credits.

 

“Tzuyu would definitely be a vampire, her looks are captivating,” Jihyo mentioned.

 

“Momo unnie would be a werewolf, her black hole of a stomach,” Dahyun laughed.

 

“Dahyunnie, vampire team. Dubu skin,” Nayeon brought up. “Jeongyeon unnie, werewolf team. She has that kind of vibe,” Tzuyu smiled.

 

“What about Sana unnie?” Chaeyoung looked over to her unnie. The members held in their laughter and even Mina giggled a bit. Sana pouted again at Mina and tickled her side playfully.

 

“Yah, just watch the movie! We can figure out which team we are in after the second movie!” Sana exclaimed.

 

..

 

After the movie, members started to get up and stretch. Some went to the bathroom and some went to kitchen. Sana noticed Mina was quiet during the whole movie, she nuzzled her face into Mina’s neck.

 

“How was the movie, baby?”

 

Mina hummed and wrapped her arms Sana’s waist. “I liked it, the soundtrack to the cinematography. It was quite accurate to the book.”

 

A smile graced upon Sana’s lips.

 

“Ready for the next one?”

 

Mina nodded her head and gave Sana a small smile.

 

..

 

“New Moon is next?” Jeongyeon asked Sana. She nodded her head and heard groans from the other members. “What’s wrong?” Sana looked around the room.

 

“This one is kind of boring,” Nayeon replied and sighed. The oldest unnie got up and announced, “I’ll be in my room after you finish this one, I’ll wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter