2. Hello Baby Part II

Myoui Mina's Next Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Everyone, this is..um. This is my daughter, Haru.” Mina smiled nervously, she first burped the baby.  After burping the baby, she placed Haru on her lap. Everyone’s eyes widened at Mina’s announcement. Jihyo spoke up in surprise, “Daughter? Mina-ah, how?”

 

“Um, I’m in the process of becoming Haru’s guardian, so I will be her foster mother. I’ve been talking with PD-nim for the past few hours and we have been discussing the situation.” Mina continued.


 

..


 

“Mina, what brings you in my office?” Park Jinyoung’s jaw dropped when he saw Mina come in with a baby stroller. “PD-nim,” The Japanese TWICE member bowed ninety degrees, “I wanted to talk to you about something.”

 

“I’m guessing it’s about the baby in the stroller?” Park Jinyoung took a seat at his desk and gestured Mina to take a seat across from him. “Yes, PD-nim. She was abandoned by her mother. I would like to take care of her and be her foster mother.”

 

He was surprised by Mina’s response. “How will you be able to take care of her while doing TWICE promotions?” Mina let out a sigh, “I was thinking that we can do a variety show? Like SNSD sunbaenim and SHINee sunbaenim’s Hello Baby.” Park Jinyoung scratched his chin, thinking about the idea.

 

“What if she doesn’t find a home?”

 

Mina stayed quiet at his question. Haru started to fuss in the stroller, Mina unbuckled her and placed Haru in her arms. “If she doesn’t find a home...I would ask one of my older cousins to adopt her or maybe I can… Haru’s half Japanese, I’m surprised that her mother got her a Japanese passport too.”

 

Truthfully, she already felt attached to Haru.

 

Park Jinyoung could already tell that Mina loved the baby,“I see, Mina. I’ll try talking to KBS to approve your show idea and hopefully it will be approved. Also I’ll help buy what the baby needs, so here is my card.” He took out his wallet and passed the credit card to Mina. “Go with one of your managers and I’m going to call the others to help buy items of what you need.”

 

Mina was in tears.

 

“Thank you, PD-nim. Thank you so much.” He gave her a big smile, “I believe you will do well, Mina. Haru is so cute, I know she will be raised well by you. I’ll also keep in contact with you and your parents on raising Haru.” Park Jinyoung lightly pinched Haru’s cheek.

 

They were able to video conference Mina’s parents about the baby’s situation. At first they looked hesitant on their only daughter who would be able to raise a baby at a young age, but her father remembered how brave Mina was when she asked them to pursue her dream being an idol.

 

“I- We will always believe in you, Mina. We know you have what it takes to take care of baby, but you have to remember to take care of yourself. You’re our baby too,” Myoui Akira let out a hearty laugh.

 

“When it’s a holiday, make sure you and Haru visit us!” Mina’s mother smiled.

 

 

..

 

“So you’re going to be taking care of her, Mina unnie?” Tzuyu asked, she was playing with Haru’s small hand. Mina set Haru down on her stomach where she was surrounded by the members.“I am Tzuyu-ah,” Mina smiled. “That’s a lot of responsibility unnie…” The room fell silent at Tzuyu’s statement. The maknae continued, “I know you can do it, Mina unnie. You already take care of me well and we are here to help you too.”

 

“Thank you, Tzuyu-ah.”

 

“The maknae’s right, we’re here for you.” Jihyo smiled at Mina. “Aigoo, Haru is so gentle. She doesn’t cry much.” Sana stated and went to play with her. Haru started to crawl towards Nayeon, the eldest unnie try to pick her up. The baby started to squirm and looked over to her Mina umma.

 

“Haru-ah, what’s the matter? It’s just Nayeon unnie…”Mina giggled, “I’m right here.” The baby started to wail, but once she saw her new mother’s face, Haru stopped and smiled. Nayeon awkwardly coughed and thought, Even Mina’s baby is awkward with me. I should just tell her soon...

 

“Unnie, it’s amazing how well she knows your face so well,” Chaeyoung commented. “Is it me or does Haru look like Minaring?” Momo put in her two cents.

 

“Let’s put them next to each other,” Sana said excitedly, she gently picked up Haru and sat next to Mina who was on the couch. Holding up Haru next to her head, the members all let out an, “Aw.”

 

After playing with Haru for a few hours, Mina laid her down for her afternoon nap.

 

..

 

All the members and Haru ate dinner, Mina wanted to give Haru a bath. “I’ll help you, Mina,” Nayeon starte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter