Abs of Justice

Myoui Mina's Next Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before TWICE’s North American Tour, Mina worked hard in the gym to remain physically fit. She knew she had to be healthy emotionally and physically, the youngest Japanese member was very excited to meet their fans and to be on stage as nine members. She was at the nearby gym and finished her last set of crunches.

 

She took off her mask to take a sip of water and wiped the back of her neck with her towel.

 

Mina heard a small squeak and a giggle from afar, she scanned the room to see two of her members hiding from one of the machines.

 

Letting out a laugh, Mina called out, “Nayeon unnie, Sana unnie! Are you ready for do a set of crunches with me?” The older members groaned about getting caught, revealing themselves. “Mitang, we just wanted to you work hard.” Sana pouted through her face mask.

 

“You two can work hard too!” Mina laughed and started to lay down on the mat to finish her work out.

 

..

 

TWICE successfully finished their two day concert in Los Angeles. Mina and her eight members loved every moment performing on stage especially with their devoted ONCEs. She heard Chaeyoung and Dahyun discuss their fancams recorded by fans.

 

“Mina unnie, did you see that photo of you and your abs?” Dahyun asked her. Mina looked confused,”What photo?” Chaeyoung showed the photo from her phone with Mina in their black attire, her fist raised and abs were on full display. “Everyone is shook, unnie. Like that photo with Jessie unnie.” Chaeyoung mentioned that photo and how fans knew Mina was “thicc.”

 

“I need to start working out with you, unnie.” Dahyun laughed where Chaeyoung joined in.

 

Mina got out her phone and used bubble to reply to fans.

 

whats up with my stomach?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 

whats wrong with it?? 🤔 ㅋㅋㅋ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter