Babysitters' Club Finale

Myoui Mina's Next Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Omo, whose kid is that?”

 

“Maybe she’s from the daycare room?”

 

“Should we go get a teacher?”

 

Mina was making her way to the stairs when the students gasped in surprise. She turned around to find students around the staircase. “Aegi we can help you!”

 

“I’ll lead you up the stairs!”

 

“Do you think this is her first errand? Look how she is holding the lunches!” Everyone gasped in surprise. “Don’t give up!”

 

When Mina was about to go up the stairs, she turned back to the students.

 

“I’m going to bring these to my unnies by myself.” Mina said her in soft voice.

 

Tears were in everyone’s eyes, on how precious this small toddler wanted to do it by herself. “We believe in you!” Everyone was still watching Mina and she let out a determined grunt. Taking her first step, she found herself tripping on her feet by someone bigger pushing her.

 

“YAHH!”

 

“How could you do that to a small child?”

 

“Why you!”

 

Mina hugged the bento boxes with all her might and made sure they didn’t get ruined. She got up weakly and looked at her knees, they were both scraped up and blood was starting to go down her legs. Her chin was itchy and stinging, thinking she got hurt there too. Tears were springing up in her eyes, but she was determined to deliver these to her unnies.

 

She bravely went up the first step and started to go slowly.

 

Mina didn’t notice that someone was directing the students to move out of the way when she was going up the stairs.

 

..

 

Sana and Momo were seating at their seats during their lunch break. Their stomachs growled especially Momo. “Why did we forget our lunch?”Sana laid her head on the desk.

 

“Yah Hirai twins...I think someone is here to see you.”

 

The siblings looked at the door to find Jihyo. “Jihyo?” The big-eyed girl pointed and motioned to look down.

 

“Mina?!” They said at the same time.

 

Both girls got up immediately and crouched down for their baby sister. “Mitang what are you doing here?” Momo asked and Mina’s hair. Sana’s eyes widened when she checked Mina was okay. She felt her right eye twitch.

 

Sana was furious.

 

The youngest Hirai held out the lunch for Sana and Momo.

 

“Unnies, lunch.”

 

Momo was about to respond, but Sana interjected.

 

“Momoring, are you seeing what I’m seeing?” She motioned her head towards Mina. “Wait, wha-?” Momo was confused.

 

Then she saw it. Momo’s left eye started to twitch, her face turning red. She turned to her twin sister and their twin telepathy kicked in.

 

Who hurt their little sister?

 

Momo and Sana were about to go mad, but Nayeon burst through the door. “Don’t worry guys, I got the person who that to Mina.” Sana was about to beat the living crap out the person who did this to their Penguu.

 

“Satang, wait, get the first aid kit from our bag.” Momo stopped her, knowing their sister is more important. Sana nodded and went to get their bags. “Mitang, are you okay?” Momo asked Mina and helped her sit down.

 

Mina nodded her head, “Unnie, lunch.”

 

“I know, I know but we have to clean up first. Did you cry, Penguu?” Momo asked and brought her hand to her cheek. The younger girl shook her head.

 

“That’s our Mitang, so strong like your unnies.” Momo smiled. Her smile made Mina smile widely and looked so proud. Sana came back their first aid kit, always carrying it her if Momo and Mina ever got injured.

 

“Penguu, this is might sting a bit.” Sana warned her and placed it on her knees first. “Aahh,”Mina hissed, “Apa (It hurts.)” Momo was holding onto Mina’s hand.

 

“We are almost done,” Sana placed Pororo bandaids on her knees. She placed the antiseptic cream on her chin and blew on it softly. She placed a purple band aid on her chin. “This will make you feel better,” Sana smiled, she kissed the hurt areas softly and motioned Momo to do the same.

 

Momo kissed the hurt areas softly as well.

 

“Okay, I am not crying.”

 

“That moment was absolute precious.”

 

“The Hirais are so loving towards their dongsaeng, they are sibling goals.”

 

They heard the student’s comments and even saw Nayeon and Jihyo shed some tears.

 

“Momo onee-chan, Sana-oneechan, lunch.” Mina smiled brightly, her eye smile flashing.

 

“Let’s eat,” Momo said softly, kissing Mina’s forehead. Sana helped Mina up and kissed Mina’s cheek.

 

..

 

When Mina returned back to the play room, she was bombarded with questions.“Mina unnie who hurt you?” Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu yelled.

 

“Whoever hurts my unnie will pay!” Dahyun got her toy sword.

 

“Mina unnie, I vow to protect you from harm,” Tzuyu grabbed her hand and teared up.

 

“Where are they, Mina unnie?” Chaeyoung also grabbed her toy sword.

 

Somi gurgled with anger and raised her fist.


 

..


 

A month had passed, the Hirai siblings were now preparing a field trip to the zoo. “I think she would look cute in the shark shirt or the penguin one…” Sana held it up for Momo to look at. “How about our Hirai baseball jerseys?” Momo brought up.

 

They haven’t wore those jerseys since their parents passed away.

 

Their dad was a fan of baseball and got the jerseys as presents. All the jerseys had “Hirai” on the back. Momo was number one, Sana was two, and Mina was three. “Sounds like a good idea! You should wear the raccoon shirt, I can wear the shiba inu shirt, and Mitang with the penguin one.”

They agreed on what they were going to wear and decided to pack extra clothes for emergencies.

 

Sunmi called them down for dinner and they didn’t realize they have been up there for an hour.

 

On their way down the stairs, they found it weird that all the lights were off. Momo pulled up her phone’s flashlight to head to the dining room.

 

“Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday our Momo and Sana! Happy Birthday to you!”

 

They forgot it was their birthday.

 

Ms. Ahn was carrying the birthday cake, while Sunmi was holding Mina, who had a party hat. Jeongyeon was carrying Chaeyoung. Jihyo with Tzuyu, Nayeon w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter