Babysitters' Club Part II

Myoui Mina's Next Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Going to back to Mina’s room, Momo and Sana both heard Mina’s cries. One of the nurses had Mina in their arms, “Oh Mina’s unnies, this little one immediately woke up and started crying looking for you two. Her fever broke and now Mina can rest at home after the doctor discharges her.”

 

Mina was red from crying and was still wailing loudly.

 

“Mo-unnie, San-unnie!” The youngest Hirai stretched her arms out, wanting to be in her older sisters’ arms. “I got you, maknaeggi,” Momo took her Mina in her arms, Sana was rubbing her back and giving Mina soft kisses on her head.

 

..

 

The Hirai siblings were now at the Lee estate after Mina’s fever finally went down. After eating dinner, the twins were unpacking the little clothes they had. Sana began to change Mina out of her clothes and put on her shark pajamas. Mina held onto her beloved penguin plush.

 

Sana and Momo changed in their sleepwear and began to get ready for bed. Sunmi offered to them to go on a shopping trip for clothes and necessities for school during their dinner conversation. She admitted shyly if the girls wanted to have a family photoshoot, Sunmi wanted to have a picture of them in the mansion and on her desk at school. They all agreed and it put a small smile on their faces.

 

Momo laid Mina on her back and laid down with her pulling up the covers. Sana finished washing up and laid down on the other side of their baby sister. Sunmi offered Momo and Sana separate rooms, but declined the offer.

 

The reason was because of Mina.

 

She needed at least one of her sisters to sleep next to her. Mina would always would sleep with their parents, but now it was Sana and Momo’s turn. They asked Sunmi if they can share a bed for that could fit the three of them. Agreeing, Sunmi also gave them each a room when Mina is older.

 

Momo rubbed Mina's stomach in a soothing way, it calmed her down when she was a baby. Sana had one arm wrap around the youngest Hirai.

 

The room in fell in silence, the only sound of the soft breathing from Mina.

 

..

 

In their new uniforms, Momo and Sana were holding onto Mina and were on the way to the daycare room. Opening the door, they saw Yeeun unnie and the kids along with a new baby.

 

“Sana, Momo! This is Jeon Somi, her mother is the English teacher here.” She holding baby Somi in her arms.

 

“Mina unnie!” Mina wearing her penguin shirt and blue pants, turned around to see Chaeyoung. Jeongyeon was behind her younger sister, “Yoo Chaeyoung, you better behave today!”

 

“You are mean, unnie!”Chaeyoung ran into the playroom, grabbing Mina’s hand.

 

“How was your dongsaeng last night?”Jeong asked and leaned against the doorway.

 

“Her fever broke after a few hours and it was nothing serious,” Sana replied back, she scanned the room and her eyes landed on Mina who had a book in her lap.

 

“Yah, girls you should be heading to class soon, I’ll take it from here,” Yeeun still had Somi in her arms.

 

“I’ll catch you guys later I have to meet up with my mom about something before class starts,” Jeongyeon waved her hand. The twins nodded their heads and hoped to see Jeongyeon around campus.

 

..

 

The Hirai twins were making their way down the school hallway and noticed the stares coming from their peers.

 

“They must be new!”

 

“Oh they are so cute!”

 

Momo luckily saw Jeongyeon down the hall with a shocked expression on her face.

 

“Jeongyeon, there you are!” Momo hollered and grabbed Sana’s arm to catch up to the other girl. The kids in the hallway were still staring at the Hirai siblings, they didn’t pay attention to them.

 

“Uh Sana, Momo look behind you…” Jeongyeon stifled a laugh.

 

“Unnies!” Mina said in her quiet voice, she smiled widely at her older sisters. A shrieks and “awws” were heard through the hallway. “Mitang, were you following us?” Sana crouched down to Mina’s level.

 

She nodded her head and smiled.

 

“Ah she is adorable!” They heard students comment on Mina’s cuteness. When Mina followed her unnies, the rest of the kids followed her in a line. Yeeun was right behind them and gave them a smile.

 

“Okay Mina-chan, now you already saw your unnies. They have to go learn and they’ll see you after school, arasseo?” Yeeun smiled at the girl. Mina nodded her head, “Momo-onee chan, Sana-onee chan, Bbo Bbo (kiss).” She pointed to her cheeks.

 

Momo and Sana looked at their baby sister in awe.

 

She is the absolute cutest!

 

The blonde twins kissed Mina on both cheeks, they almost teared up at the thought of leaving her.

 

“We’ll see you later, Penguu.”

 

Mina nodded her head and blushed a bit.

 

..

 

“Jeongyeon, you’re friends with Sana and Momo right?” Nayeon caught her on the way to class. The short haired girl nodded her head, “Yeah, why?”

 

“They are both in charge of the babysitters’ club?”

 

“Okay which one do you like?”

 

“Yah Yoo Jeongyeon!”

 

..

 

Now entering a new school year, the Hirai twins decided with Yeeun to recruit new members to join the babysitters’ club. They made flyers and small posters for the interested students wanting to join. Yeeun made small signs for the kids to hold, wanting them to partake with new member recruitment.

 

They made the kids a wear a bright pink shirt, so if one wanders off they are able to find them quickly.

 

“Kids, are you all ready?” Yeeun had Somi on a baby strap. Somi screeched in delight while Dahyun and Chaeyoung cheered with their signs. Tzuyu tapped Mina’s shoulder lightly, “Mina unnie can I be by your side for the rest of today?”

 

Mina smiled at her dongsaeng and went on her tippy toes to pat the girl’s head. The youngest Hirai held out her hand for Tzuyu to hold.

 

Tzuyu was moved to tears, “Unnie!”

 

The kids were walking hand in hand with their small signs, “Join the Babysitters’ club!” They were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter