Let's Fall in Love

Myoui Mina's Next Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina let out a sigh and set her Nintendo Switch on her bed. She had all of her villager’s photos and made sure she greeted her favorite villager, Daisy. “When did it start to rain?” She said out loud and looked out the window. Mina loved the rain and listening to the rain fall. It drew her in, wanting to be caught in the rain.

 

She wondered what her members were doing at the moment. Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Jihyo, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung were currently with their families. Momo, Sana, and Tzuyu are still currently at their dorms. Sana texted the group chat that her and Momo were getting food at the convenience store to get some food. Tzuyu was taking care of Boo, Dobby, Kaya, and Butter.

 

Mina debated to dance in the rain, she started to dress warmly in her sponsored clothes and made sure her phone is in a water proof pouch. She fished out her waterproof bluetooth speaker from her desk. She also put on her thick Nike jacket. Once she was ready, Mina went out of her dorm silently.

 

..

 

Tzuyu was preoccupied taking care of four dogs and barely noticed that it was raining. “Maybe I should ask Mina unnie to help me?” She made her way out of her unnie’s dorm and entered Jihyo, Jeongyeon, and Mina’s dorm. The maknae made her way to Mina’s room and knocked on the door.

 

No response.

 

She carefully opened the door, not wanting to disturb her introverted unnie.

 

“Unnie?”

 

Mina’s bed was made and all her game consoles were switched off. Tzuyu checked the bathroom and kitchen, Mina as nowhere to be found. She looked out the window, looking at the buildings. Looking down, Tzuyu noticed a single soul dancing in the rain in the plaza.

 

Could it be, Mina unnie? Tzuyu thought.

 

She made her way back to make a barricade for the dogs and separated them in pairs. Tzuyu made sure she had her warm cloth and she had umbrellas with her.

 

..

 

Making her way down, Tzuyu was under her umbrella and started to walk faster to her Mina unnie. “Unnie! What are you doing out here?” She made sure the umbrella was covering her favorite unnie. The TWICE maknae noticed that Mina was listening to Big Bang’s “Let’s Not Fall in Love.”

 

“Tzu! I just wanted to dance in the rain! Come join me!” Mina was already soaking wet and flashed a radiant smile. At that moment, Tzuyu felt her heart flutter. She dropped her umbrella and joined Mina.

 

Tzuyu and Mina started to laugh, starting to dance in the rain. The tall girl lifted Mina in her arms and hugged her, after placing back on the ground, Tzuyu embraced Mina and caressed her hair.

 

She heard Mina’s melodious laugh.

 

Tzuyu was still pulled Mina close when Mina wanted to pull away and put her face into Mina’s neck.

 

“Mind if I have a dance?”

 

Mina and Tzuyu turn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter