Remember Me

Myoui Mina's Next Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana was pacing the floor in the hospital waiting room. Only a few more minutes... Sana thought and fiddled with her wedding ring that was on her finger.

"Satang, she will be fine..."Her life long friend, Momo soothed her and rubbed her back.

"It's just a torn meniscus...and ACL." Tzuyu, the maknae and Mina's favorite dongsaeng quieted down at the last part.

Sana stopped pacing the floor and crossed her arms across her chest. She glared at the two and snarled, "You guys had to play tackle football. And worst both of you had to tackle her. You know my baby is fragile."

"Satang, unnie mianhe." Both of them looked down, guilt spreading their minds.

 

 

..

 

"Family of Myoui Mina." A doctor announced. She was holding a clipboard and Sana immediately got up and went up to the doctor. Momo and Tzuyu stood up, waiting for Mina's update.

"How is she doing, doctor?" Sana asked worriedly.

"Her surgery went well and you can see her." The doctor smiled. Sana smiled and let out a sigh of relief.

Mina is okay.

"She is still drowsy from the anesthesia and Mina might have temporary confusion and memory loss due to the heavy medication." The doctor cautioned to Sana.

"She'll remember me, I'm her wife." Sana smiled and asked what room her love was in.

 

 

..

 

 

Mina was drowsily looking around and ended up eating a cracker that a nice lady gave her.

Where am I? Mina thought.

The door opened revealing the most beautiful woman Mina had laid eyes on. Two people had also come into the room, but Mina's eyes was only fixed to the beautiful angel right in front of her. She had cat-like eyes and a sharp nose, her lips were full and had a heart shaped face.

"Who are you?" Mina looked at the woman in front of her. She was still drowsy from the anesthesia.

"Did the doctor send you?" Mina asked her again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter